Welcome to the official thread for FCC Car Launcher - a customizable auto launcher for android head units (Rockchip MTCB/MTCD+ and FlyAudio) as well as android smartphones/tablets.
Its major features:
- Full function launcher with supports of all standard third party android widgets
- Deep integration with head units (MCU etc). My mission here is to implement as many functions in the launcher itself as possible. In case of Rockchip devices to get rid of most xposed modules (my deep respect to their authors, great job, but they sometimes slow down the device significantly) and replace them with the normal built-in functions.
- Customization. The FCC Cat Launcher has some built-in customizable widgets which can help to make your home screen more personal (you can adjust widgets size, colors, features etc).
- Built-in music widget with support of FM Radio (with ability to give names to radio stations), Spotify, Google Music, PowerAmp, PC Radio, Neutron and Stellio players.
- One-click navigation widgets with quick route building (supports Waze, Google Maps, Yandex Navigator and other navigation apps).
- Phone calls via connected phone using 'Ok Google call [name]' request or by clicking on built-in Contact widget.
- Other features.
Release channel: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ycontrolcenter
Beta channel: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ycontrolcenter
(I would suggest to stick with the release channel since beta channel can be really buggy sometimes and is intended for beta testers only)
As a developer I will be happy to discuss with you any ideas or issues.
Here is a couple of tutorials:
1) Quick look on home screen setup process:
How to write LogCat log:
You need to have ROOT:
1. Install LogCat Extreme LogCat Extreme
2. Select VERBOSE level of details (very important) Video 1
3. Write and send log: Video 2