Software Development [CLOSED] [ROM] [CUSTOM] [INTEL JOYING] GTX joying ROM V9a3 2018-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gtxaspec

Jun 26, 2007
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
========================================ACHTUNG===================
=================WARNING==========================================
=====================================================PELIGRO=======
AS WITH ANY UNSUPPORTED SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS, USING THIS MAY LEAD TO A BRICK
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ( HAVEN'T BRICKED MY SYSTEM YET! ) PLEASE
BE AWARE THAT NO ONE ON THE INTERNET IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR
UNIT. ANY PROBLEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED ACTS OF WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN.
======PELIGRO=======================================================
================================WARNING============================
===ACHTUNG=========================================================

For FYT SoM (5009/6011/6021/6022/6023) based JOYING / Intel SoFIA units ONLY!

Hello, here is a custom rom based on the SYU Stock Build [sofia3gr_car_64-userdebug 6.0.1 MMB29M eng.bsp.20180110.181524 release-keys]

Your Head Unit MUST ALREADY BE ROOTED! You must be able to obtain Super User access within Android!

Due to Bluetooth, WiFi, and as well as nvram patches in the ROM and bootloader, you must be running Joying 6.0 firmware dated 2017_12_15 or later to install this ROM.

Why this ROM? Simple answer: It's makes your Head Unit faster than running the stock ROM's, has updated Google Apps, and has the bloat removed! It's pre-rooted also!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1: Unzip the contents to the root of your USB flash drive on your computer, then plug the flash drive into the Joying unit via USB.

Step 2. Use the Android helper application "custom" to install. Download from link below, either on the Head Unit itself, OR on PC and transfer using ADB. Once installed, open the program, and grant superuser privileges when prompted, you'll be presented with screen as here:

URL]

Step 3: Click INSTALL CUSTOM. Wait for output to say recovery successfully installed!

If you wish to preserve your /data, AKA dirty-flash, click on "Do not wipe data" at this point to prevent your data partition from being wiped.
ALL EXISTING DATA ON UNIT WILL BE ERASED. THIS IS A CLEAN INSTALLATION!

Step 4: click REBOOT TO INSTALL GTX ROM - Your Joying unit will reboot, and installation will automatically proceed through TWRP.

(NOTE! The ROM automatically re-installs stock recovery during installation, so if something goes wrong, you can always restore to the original JOYING firmware.)

Recovery options:

RESTORE STOCK - Restores the original stock recovery
INSTALL CUSTOM - Installs superdave's custom recovery (needed to install this ROM)
VERIFY RECOVERY - tells you which recovery you have installed

Rom Utilities:
(all options on this menu work only if you have custom recovery installed)
"Do Not Wipe Data" Switch - enable this to prevent your /data partition from being wiped when installing the ROM. (Your results may vary. Works for me!)
REBOOT TO TWRP - Reboots to TWRP home screen allowing you to do things
INSTALL GTX ROM- installs joying_gtx stock rom from installation media
Exit - exit custom

Code:
====Includes====
xposed v87 x86
open gapps x86 Nano Feb 2018
ViPER4ANDROID FX
precompiled dalvik cache (first boot 2 minutes)
enabled eth0 at boot at 192.168.65.100 for debugging
ADB enabled
SeSuperuser built-in
Included [custom] app to manage superdavex's custom recovery for easy installation and maintenance
RightCamera (front cam app) modified APK
AOSP android boot animation
Interactive cpu governor:
    go_highspeed_load set at 70% CPU load
titanium backup
nova launcher
GVC CallHandler 4 Joying
Amaze File Manager

Xposed modules:
boot manager
gravitybox
no overlay warning
immsersive mode forcer
app settings
fake wifi
GPSSpeedFix

======Removed======
[I]Debug Services:[/I]
usbactive
sqldebug
pekallfmrserver
watchdog
ap_logfs
apk_logfs
log-watch
crashlogd
adbusbmuxd
adbec
bootwatcher
shcmd
fmd

[I]Removed Apps:
[/I]
BasicDreams
BluetoothMidiService
Exchange2
Galaxy4
HoloSpiralWallpaper
LiveWallpapers
LiveWallpapersPicker
NoiseField
OpenWnn
PhaseBeam
PrintSpooler
GooglePinyinIME
RKUpdateService
CaptivePortalLogin
WAPPushManager

[I]removed from /system-priv-app
[/I]ManagedProvisioning
CallLogBackup
OemTelephonyApp
DeviceTest
StressTest
WallpaperCropper
GoogleFeedback
ProxyHandler
CellBroadcastReceiver

[I]Removed FYT APPS[/I] ( these slow the system down considerably, even when not in use )
SYU-1-C9-Calculator-V1.0
Sofia-1-C9-TV-V1.0
JY-1-C9-Video-V1.0
JY-1-C9-TimeWeather-V1.0
SYU-1-FileManager-V1.0
SYU-1-C9-Update-V1.0
Sofia-1-C9-ExDvr-V1.0
SYU-1-C5009-DVR-V1.0
Sofia-1-C9-Gallery-V1.0
JY-1-C9-MUSIC-V1.0
ZBox
note, this is a test release intended for developer users only. no support other than this post is offered. A final version will follow soon once initial testing has been completed.

Download Links
Installer ( unzip, this will help you install the ROM on a STOCK, un-rooted Head Unit ) :
xxxxx Mod Edit

custom V4_9
xxxxxxx Mod Edit
source code

Firmware Download:
V9 ALPHA 3
xxxxxx Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

gtxaspec

Jun 26, 2007
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Q / A:

Q: Do I need to worry about what MCU version I have before I use your rom?
A: Maybe, GTX ROM doesn't touch the MCU, which shouldn't be re-flashed with each install anyway as it usually doesn't change. Whatever MCU version you have, this ROM will work for you, as long as you have an FYT based SoM unit. If you encounter errors, you might need to change the "ro.build.fytmanufacturer" property in /system/app/fyt.prop to match whatever your unit ORIGINALLY came with.

Q: I have a RK3066/RK3188/PX3/PX5 based head unit. Will this ROM work for me?
A: NO! This ROM ONLY works on FYT based head units. This means all Joying Intel units, as well as some from other brands.

Q: I like Live Wallpapers. How do I enable them?
A: Use the built in terminal. type su and hit enter. You now have root. then type in:
Code:
cp -R /system/vendor/oem/LiveWall* /system/app
hit enter again, then reboot!

Q: I don't want to use this ROM anymore, what do i do?
A: Use the helper application, custom, open the program, and click RESTORE STOCK. This will restore the STOCK RECOVERY. Go on Joying's website [link], download the firmware of your choice, and follow their instructions.

Q: Can I use google voice to make hands free calls?
A: You sure can. Use the "Voice Search" app to dial a number using your voice, once at the Google App screen, click on the hamburger menu, and then select GV CallHandler 4 Joying. Make sure your unit is set to a DPI of at least 161dpi or greater, and then clear data on the google app. After you reboot, you should be able to make calls.

Q: How do I view my front camera?
A: If you are using the analog RCA video input, on the back of the unit, you can use the RIGHT CAMERA app to view. Note, than unlike the AUX program, this one will NOT mute the system audio.

Q: How can I fix my GPS speed to calculate 1/kmh or 1/mph steps instead of the default 4 steps?
A: Go to XPOSED INSTALLER, and enable the GPSSpeedFix module. Reboot, and the steps will be fixed.

Q: How can I enable different DPI settings for each application?
A: Go to XPOSED INSTALLER, and enable the App Settings module. Exit the installer, and open the App Settings to make your adjustments. Reboot, and your changes will be visible.

Q: This ROM is fast, but I want more speed, what do I do?
A: Add a fan to your unit, preferably a FAN + Heatsink. Then download an app like SetCPU to lock your CPU to MAX speed. Be careful.

Q: How do I re-assign the hard keys on my unit? Joying says that DVD and EJECT don't work! Is this a lie?
A: Yes! There is a way to re-assign keys, and the DVD and EJECT keys do actually work, the software that comes with the unit is not very good. Check @surfer63's XSofiaTweaker thread for more info on how this works.

Q: I want to send and receive my text messages on my Joying unit...is this possible?
A: Sure! Use third party app like Pulse, or Pushbullet. Works like a charm. I personally use Pulse, it's got the look and feel of a stock SMS app.

Q: Installing the Joying Factory Rom takes like an hour...multiple reboots, then it starts over, then it reboots, then it optimizes apps, then it starts over, again. jeez. How long does your ROM take to install?
A: Installation is less than 4 minutes. First boot is timed at one minute 53 seconds, and there are no crashes or reboots. It just works.

Q: Xposed says there is an update available! Is it safe to update Xposed?
A: NO! Do NOT update Xposed, it will make your unit non-functional! Just say NO!

Q: Am I able to "upgrade" from an earlier version of the ROM to a newer without loosing my data and apps?
A: Yes, read the first post on what option to select in custom. Many others and I have tested, and it works for almost all people, still there is a chance that it could not work.

Q: I need to download the stock Joying firmware so I may use your ROM! Where do I get the latest updates?
A: See here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nF5Pgn95_WWGk8S2byb8rR5ko0ss5F_S

Q: is there a video where I can see you install the ROM?
A:

Last edited:

gtxaspec

Jun 26, 2007
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Issues:

-Unable to send text message via google voice app using Pulse SMS, error is "Message couldn't be sent" // If anyone has a fix for this, please let us know
-Google Assistant doesn't work, launching activity manually results in "The Google Assistant doesn't work on this device" / You can fix this by changing the resolution to at least 720. use the command wm size to change the screen resolution or another tool that can change DPI

Release History:

custom helper:

V4_1: Fixed installation issue from micro sd cards.
V4_2: Check OS build fingerprint, will deny install unless you are on 20171215 or later.
V4_3: Updated text on installation screen for easier reading, Updated build detection logic
V4_4: Fixed bug in build detection logic
V4_5: Added no_data_wipe, translations included.
V4_6: fixed reboot to twrp not extracting recovery ota.
V4_7: lbug fixed
V4_8: script improvements
V4_9: prepare for re-write, added performance mode
ROM:

V4: Replaced opengapps with nano version
V5: Updated to 01-10 AOSP Base, Added bluetooth build property from @surfer63, more optimizations.
V6: Added Navi APK, more optimizations, CANBUS firmware included, various stability fixes, ability to "dirty flash", mcud included to prevent bootloops during app optimization, works with 800x600 units now, fixed overlay bug, faster first boot, added ViPER4ANDROID, added USB audio policy modifications.
V7: Fixed LED issues and AMP Options. Updated GAPPS base to 20180226, might need to optimize apps on first boot if you are dirty flashing. Added fyt.prop to /system/app fix various issues.
V8: Changes in the way the installer handles re-installation of stock recovery for disaster recovery situations in which the installation fails and custom recovery remains installed, changed installation logic to to compensate for faulty installation media, twrp bug fixes, fixed twrp restart loop, clear FYT flags on twrp start.
V9 alpha 1:
updated recovery busybox to 1.27
fixed SYU file manager not found in CM Settings
fixed right camera not displaying
updated MCUd build to co-exist with sofia server
eliminate audio pops during rebooting
updated gtx_installer
updated dalvik cache
fixed recovery_maintenance.sh in system and recovery envrionments
recovery maintenance.sh is now functional from recovery console
updated clean_rom.sh
permissions overlay fixed
fixed script logic in install-recovery on 6021 units
include terminal app APK
added nano x86 editor
added network_up.sh to ensure debug network access and SU daemon is always run
v9_alpha_2:
fixed drm video black screen issue
added rom version information to fyt_build.prop
sofiaserver runs audio through all channels during call
v9_alpha_3:
xposed module to prevent xposed from updating framework causing bootloops
added remount command to path
added display calibration app to launcher
include both 5_25 and 9_20 versions of McuUpdateAll.bin in /system/mcu/ (copy the corresponding version to /system/mcu)
keep JET and other apps as user to ease upgrade

Last edited:

gtxaspec

Jun 26, 2007
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
the russian hackers at 4pda are using the following build.prop mods, anyone care to chime in? if they actually do something, I will include them.

Code:
ro.rk.install_non_market_apps=true
net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
persist.telephony.support.ipv4=1
persist.telephony.support.ipv6=1
persist.sys.purgeable_assets=1
ro.wifi.channels=14

media.stagefright.enable-http=true 
media.stagefright.enable-player=true 
media.stagefright.enable-meta=true 
media.stagefright.enable-scan=false

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
github.com
I have no idea about the build props.

The custom V3 app did install the recovery image in one go. I do not know whether you improved something or the previous time was a glitch on my system when it gave that verification error.

I installed the V3 ROM. It works fine. It seems indeed faster than the original joying stock rom.
From what date are the GAPPS? The unit is trying to update all gapps. It is not really useful to have everything pre-odexed for a quick start (and it really is a quick start), when it immediately starts updating once you have finished the Google account setup.
(I myself also prefer the GAPPS micro package. I don't need and want google photos, youtube, google fit, etc. on my head unit.)

My JET apk is only partly working. At this moment I do not know why.
  • Replacing apps with mods (radio, BT, sofiaserver) works again now the apps are installed in /system/app
  • Copying the launcher.sh to /data does work. The launcher.sh works with the SofiaServer keymod as well as with the Xposed module sofiaservercustomkeymod (the one that uses the launcher.sh).
  • Installing a newer version ór installing one of the xposed modules currently doesn't work as it requires the package installer. The default package installer has been replaced by the googlepackageinstallers from the gapps. As such I can easily work around it by simply writing the apps to their folder in /system/apps. As soon as I upload my modules to the global xposed repository it is no problem anymore anyway as the Xposed installer can install it. I will still looking into why that one can install and my app not. I will also uninstall the google installer and replace it with the default package installer and see what happens.

And with regard to the customkeymod xposed module with settings screen: The settings screen itself works fine, but I still can't use the settings from my app. They stay empty.

edit

May 25, 2006
I'll do nano on v4 release which will be out tonight.

Is Viper4Android working on this ROM?
Some time ago you said that you will investigate why is not working on the stock Joying but you never returned with an answer, can you please share your findings if you have any?
Thank you !

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

(I myself also prefer the GAPPS micro package. I don't need and want google photos, youtube, google fit, etc. on my head unit.)

I second this .... I also prefer things kept extremely simple !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ========================================ACHTUNG===================
    =================WARNING==========================================
    =====================================================PELIGRO=======
    AS WITH ANY UNSUPPORTED SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS, USING THIS MAY LEAD TO A BRICK
    IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ( HAVEN'T BRICKED MY SYSTEM YET! ) PLEASE
    BE AWARE THAT NO ONE ON THE INTERNET IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR
    UNIT. ANY PROBLEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED ACTS OF WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN.
    ======PELIGRO=======================================================
    ================================WARNING============================
    ===ACHTUNG=========================================================

For FYT SoM (5009/6011/6021/6022/6023) based JOYING / Intel SoFIA units ONLY!

Hello, here is a custom rom based on the SYU Stock Build [sofia3gr_car_64-userdebug 6.0.1 MMB29M eng.bsp.20180110.181524 release-keys]

Your Head Unit MUST ALREADY BE ROOTED! You must be able to obtain Super User access within Android!

Due to Bluetooth, WiFi, and as well as nvram patches in the ROM and bootloader, you must be running Joying 6.0 firmware dated 2017_12_15 or later to install this ROM.

Why this ROM? Simple answer: It's makes your Head Unit faster than running the stock ROM's, has updated Google Apps, and has the bloat removed! It's pre-rooted also!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1: Unzip the contents to the root of your USB flash drive on your computer, then plug the flash drive into the Joying unit via USB.

Step 2. Use the Android helper application "custom" to install. Download from link below, either on the Head Unit itself, OR on PC and transfer using ADB. Once installed, open the program, and grant superuser privileges when prompted, you'll be presented with screen as here:

URL]

Step 3: Click INSTALL CUSTOM. Wait for output to say recovery successfully installed!

If you wish to preserve your /data, AKA dirty-flash, click on "Do not wipe data" at this point to prevent your data partition from being wiped.
    ALL EXISTING DATA ON UNIT WILL BE ERASED. THIS IS A CLEAN INSTALLATION!

Step 4: click REBOOT TO INSTALL GTX ROM - Your Joying unit will reboot, and installation will automatically proceed through TWRP.

(NOTE! The ROM automatically re-installs stock recovery during installation, so if something goes wrong, you can always restore to the original JOYING firmware.)

Recovery options:

RESTORE STOCK - Restores the original stock recovery
    INSTALL CUSTOM - Installs superdave's custom recovery (needed to install this ROM)
    VERIFY RECOVERY - tells you which recovery you have installed

Rom Utilities:
    (all options on this menu work only if you have custom recovery installed)
    "Do Not Wipe Data" Switch - enable this to prevent your /data partition from being wiped when installing the ROM. (Your results may vary. Works for me!)
    REBOOT TO TWRP - Reboots to TWRP home screen allowing you to do things
    INSTALL GTX ROM- installs joying_gtx stock rom from installation media
    Exit - exit custom

Code:
    ====Includes====
    xposed v87 x86
    open gapps x86 Nano Feb 2018
    ViPER4ANDROID FX
    precompiled dalvik cache (first boot 2 minutes)
    enabled eth0 at boot at 192.168.65.100 for debugging
    ADB enabled
    SeSuperuser built-in
    Included [custom] app to manage superdavex's custom recovery for easy installation and maintenance
    RightCamera (front cam app) modified APK
    AOSP android boot animation
    Interactive cpu governor:
        go_highspeed_load set at 70% CPU load
    titanium backup
    nova launcher
    GVC CallHandler 4 Joying
    Amaze File Manager

Xposed modules:
    boot manager
    gravitybox
    no overlay warning
    immsersive mode forcer
    app settings
    fake wifi
    GPSSpeedFix

======Removed======
    [I]Debug Services:[/I]
    usbactive
    sqldebug
    pekallfmrserver
    watchdog
    ap_logfs
    apk_logfs
    log-watch
    crashlogd
    adbusbmuxd
    adbec
    bootwatcher
    shcmd
    fmd

[I]Removed Apps:
    [/I]
    BasicDreams
    BluetoothMidiService
    Exchange2
    Galaxy4
    HoloSpiralWallpaper
    LiveWallpapers
    LiveWallpapersPicker
    NoiseField
    OpenWnn
    PhaseBeam
    PrintSpooler
    GooglePinyinIME
    RKUpdateService
    CaptivePortalLogin
    WAPPushManager

[I]removed from /system-priv-app
    [/I]ManagedProvisioning
    CallLogBackup
    OemTelephonyApp
    DeviceTest
    StressTest
    WallpaperCropper
    GoogleFeedback
    ProxyHandler
    CellBroadcastReceiver

[I]Removed FYT APPS[/I] ( these slow the system down considerably, even when not in use )
    SYU-1-C9-Calculator-V1.0
    Sofia-1-C9-TV-V1.0
    JY-1-C9-Video-V1.0
    JY-1-C9-TimeWeather-V1.0
    SYU-1-FileManager-V1.0
    SYU-1-C9-Update-V1.0
    Sofia-1-C9-ExDvr-V1.0
    SYU-1-C5009-DVR-V1.0
    Sofia-1-C9-Gallery-V1.0
    JY-1-C9-MUSIC-V1.0
    ZBox
    note, this is a test release intended for developer users only. no support other than this post is offered. A final version will follow soon once initial testing has been completed.

Download Links
    Installer ( unzip, this will help you install the ROM on a STOCK, un-rooted Head Unit ) :
    xxxxx Mod Edit

custom V4_9
    xxxxxxx Mod Edit
    source code

Firmware Download:
    V9 ALPHA 3
    xxxxxx Mod Edit
    Q / A:

Q: Do I need to worry about what MCU version I have before I use your rom?
    A: Maybe, GTX ROM doesn't touch the MCU, which shouldn't be re-flashed with each install anyway as it usually doesn't change. Whatever MCU version you have, this ROM will work for you, as long as you have an FYT based SoM unit. If you encounter errors, you might need to change the "ro.build.fytmanufacturer" property in /system/app/fyt.prop to match whatever your unit ORIGINALLY came with.

Q: I have a RK3066/RK3188/PX3/PX5 based head unit. Will this ROM work for me?
    A: NO! This ROM ONLY works on FYT based head units. This means all Joying Intel units, as well as some from other brands.

Q: I like Live Wallpapers. How do I enable them?
    A: Use the built in terminal. type su and hit enter. You now have root. then type in:
    Code:
    cp -R /system/vendor/oem/LiveWall* /system/app
    hit enter again, then reboot!

Q: I don't want to use this ROM anymore, what do i do?
    A: Use the helper application, custom, open the program, and click RESTORE STOCK. This will restore the STOCK RECOVERY. Go on Joying's website [link], download the firmware of your choice, and follow their instructions.

Q: Can I use google voice to make hands free calls?
    A: You sure can. Use the "Voice Search" app to dial a number using your voice, once at the Google App screen, click on the hamburger menu, and then select GV CallHandler 4 Joying. Make sure your unit is set to a DPI of at least 161dpi or greater, and then clear data on the google app. After you reboot, you should be able to make calls.

Q: How do I view my front camera?
    A: If you are using the analog RCA video input, on the back of the unit, you can use the RIGHT CAMERA app to view. Note, than unlike the AUX program, this one will NOT mute the system audio.

Q: How can I fix my GPS speed to calculate 1/kmh or 1/mph steps instead of the default 4 steps?
    A: Go to XPOSED INSTALLER, and enable the GPSSpeedFix module. Reboot, and the steps will be fixed.

Q: How can I enable different DPI settings for each application?
    A: Go to XPOSED INSTALLER, and enable the App Settings module. Exit the installer, and open the App Settings to make your adjustments. Reboot, and your changes will be visible.

Q: This ROM is fast, but I want more speed, what do I do?
    A: Add a fan to your unit, preferably a FAN + Heatsink. Then download an app like SetCPU to lock your CPU to MAX speed. Be careful.

Q: How do I re-assign the hard keys on my unit? Joying says that DVD and EJECT don't work! Is this a lie?
    A: Yes! There is a way to re-assign keys, and the DVD and EJECT keys do actually work, the software that comes with the unit is not very good. Check @surfer63's XSofiaTweaker thread for more info on how this works.

Q: I want to send and receive my text messages on my Joying unit...is this possible?
    A: Sure! Use third party app like Pulse, or Pushbullet. Works like a charm. I personally use Pulse, it's got the look and feel of a stock SMS app.

Q: Installing the Joying Factory Rom takes like an hour...multiple reboots, then it starts over, then it reboots, then it optimizes apps, then it starts over, again. jeez. How long does your ROM take to install?
    A: Installation is less than 4 minutes. First boot is timed at one minute 53 seconds, and there are no crashes or reboots. It just works.

Q: Xposed says there is an update available! Is it safe to update Xposed?
    A: NO! Do NOT update Xposed, it will make your unit non-functional! Just say NO!

Q: Am I able to "upgrade" from an earlier version of the ROM to a newer without loosing my data and apps?
    A: Yes, read the first post on what option to select in custom. Many others and I have tested, and it works for almost all people, still there is a chance that it could not work.

Q: I need to download the stock Joying firmware so I may use your ROM! Where do I get the latest updates?
    A: See here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nF5Pgn95_WWGk8S2byb8rR5ko0ss5F_S

Q: is there a video where I can see you install the ROM?
    A:
    gtx ROM v6 is LIVE! post feedback PLEASE!
    So with lots of testing, the GTX JY ROM will be moving to a v10 STABLE release very soon. v9 should be released within the next few days, with some V9 point releases in between for bug fixes. Thanks to everyone who has used, tested, broken, and is enjoying their head units! Please send lots of feedback to help move to V10 stable for more to enjoy.
    OK...so I have made an Xposed module which disables the function of the Xposed Installer updating the Framework...will be included with v9a3... no more accidents.