FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Umecity (VW): Allwinner T8, 2GB/32GB, 7.1.2, 9" 1024x600, Shallow 2din [2017/11]

488 posts
Thanks Meter: 93
 
By Rottgrub, Senior Member on 13th November 2017, 07:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th June 2018, 02:50 PM |#431  
Oldpapa49's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami_ir

I have astar-D7,R-16 ,can install V7.3.2_20180124.145308_KED1-mod ???

mcu version
5.3.19-3-61-043101-170224

system version
v7.3.1._20161221.185302_acx13

You might want to head over to here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...6-0-1-t3523906

But @dick-jones is on both. He will surely have an answer. He is frequent here and around the universe!
 
 
15th June 2018, 05:34 AM |#432  
dick-jones's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami_ir

I have astar-D7,R-16 ,can install V7.3.2_20180124.145308_KED1-mod ???

mcu version
5.3.19-3-61-043101-170224

system version
v7.3.1._20161221.185302_acx13

yes

Your thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3523906/page72
15th June 2018, 07:48 AM |#433  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi all i bought a new allwinner T8 unit. details below. just wanted to check if there is any custom ROM available ,

Processor type - UltraOcta-T8
Android version - 7.1.2
MCU Version - T8.3.20-24-30-C0B401-180116
System Version- V92.2_20180105.162849_AKW1-DSP-FD
15th June 2018, 02:24 PM |#434  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Does anyone know if its possible to use the stock music player with files on the internal memory?
I copied about 4GB of music to the music folder on the internal memory and the stock music player doesn't see it, it seems that it has buttons for USB and mSD card under the browse section and then a folder icon but that doesn't appear to do anything.
16th June 2018, 06:04 AM |#435  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
@rohithp try V9.2.2_20180321.171027_AKW1-FD-mod on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q8i...ccVaXwhnd/view

Modded from Dick-Jones
16th June 2018, 07:15 AM |#436  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Dear @schariwari please note my head unit has dsp.i read someware that not to install any firmware which doesn't support dsp.any information?
17th June 2018, 07:09 PM |#437  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithp

Dear @schariwari please note my head unit has dsp.i read someware that not to install any firmware which doesn't support dsp.any information?

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=67972117
There seems to be your exact fw version with mods.
18th June 2018, 12:50 PM |#438  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@schariwari sorry i am new to this forum. i have a doubt. what is the difference between dickjones ROM and stock ROM? any added functions or mods?
18th June 2018, 03:14 PM |#439  
Senior Member
Flag nieuwerkerk aan den ijssel
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithp

@schariwari sorry i am new to this forum. i have a doubt. what is the difference between dickjones ROM and stock ROM? any added functions or mods?

root
18th June 2018, 08:08 PM |#440  
Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello,

Recently I bought a Eonon Ga8153A , it freezes a lot using Waze do you guys have any recommendation for another rom for it ?
Thank you

Processor Type: UltraOcta-T8
Android Version: 7.1.2
MCU Version: T8.3.19-108-12-946101-180118
System Version: V9.2.2_20180129.173741_KBT8-FD
19th June 2018, 05:18 PM |#441  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Your Firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberie

Hello,

Recently I bought a Eonon Ga8153A , it freezes a lot using Waze do you guys have any recommendation for another rom for it ?
Thank you

Processor Type: UltraOcta-T8
Android Version: 7.1.2
MCU Version: T8.3.19-108-12-946101-180118
System Version: V9.2.2_20180129.173741_KBT8-FD

Try https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GD4...XCXgKHvNK/view for Version V9.2.2_20180310.092220_KBT8-FD-mod it´s a rooted Version from Dick-Jones from 2018.03.10. It´s younger than yours. So mayby it will kill some bucks.. Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to schariwari For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift schariwari Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes