- GPSSpeedFix V1.12 (by lbdroid, not by me) (Changelog in post #3)
- XSofiaTweaker V1.26 (Global Xposed repository) DISCONTINUED
- XFytTweaker V1.2.0 (Global Xposed repository)
- SofiaServerNoKill V1.01 (Global Xposed repository)
- SofiaServerCustomKeyMod V1.01 (Global Xposed repository) (Changelog in post #3)
All modules function on the Joying 6.0.1 stock ROMs (when rooted and with Xposed installed) or on the GTX custom ROMs (pre-rooted and pre-installed with Xposed)
Only the first module can *currently* be installed from my apk, as it is not my module. The other 3 my modules are avalaible on http://repo.xposed.info. The Xposed Installer on the unit can be used to install them.
This Xposed module is written by lbdroid. (lbdroids repository)
Since the Joying July 2017 ROMs, there is an error in the GPS Speed on the Sofia 3GR units. The GPS HAL in the Joying Sofia 3GR units uses integers instead of floats to calculate the meters/second. This give speed steps of 3.6 km/hr, or actually rounded to 3 or 4 km/hr steps. This Xposed module calculates the right GPS speed and feeds it back to the "system", so that all dependent apps like navigation apps or GPS trackers can use the correct speed. (require full reboot on installation/activation)
This is the successor module of the XSofiaServerTweaker, which on its turn was the successor of the SofiaServerCustommod (See Gustdens post).
The reason for the XFytTweaker was that actually any FYT based unit is running the same FYT/SYU software no matter whether it is an Intel Sofia or a Rockchip PX5. So after making the module suitable for Android 8.0.0, I changed the name.
- captures the hardware keys from the Joying unit and allows you to reprogram them. This must/can be configured from the Settings (sub)screen.
- allows you to switch on/off the nokill.
- allows you to unmute channel 4, which is used for Google voice feedback.
- can act on the ACC_ON, ACC_OFF and Resume events.
- option to prevent the Bluetooth app from staying full screen on top (thanks to @gtxaspec)
- option to prevent the CANbus overlays popping up on heat/airco change or door(s) opening
- Option to run system calls as root (Know what you do!)
- Option to display the CPU temperature in the status bar next to the time
- option to disable the yellow MCU errors overlay (in case this happens to you) (thanks to @RoNeReR)
- option to disable the overlay display of the volume bar on volume changes (the volume is always numerically displayed in the status bar)(thanks to @IG_Vasilich for pointing me to the right hook)
- supports a usb dac where volume control will be rerouted to stock android volume control (thanks to @RoNeReR)
- eliminates feedback during the call if you have OK Google anywhere enabled (thanks to @gtxaspec)
Big thanks to @gustden who analyzed which functions to hook (or directly mod in his case). Note that this module is extended with the EQ and Eject key (when applicable).
Below this post are some images attached from the XSofiaTweaker.
Changelog in post #3.
This Xposed module skips the SofiaServer "kill all apps" when going to sleep. This should replace the old nokill mod from Gustden.
Note: Some apps prevent the unit from going into deep-sleep by setting a "wakelock". The old SofiaServer simply killed these apps. This module doesn't do that. The MCU detects the apps using the wakelock to keep the CPU awake and the MCU will completely switch off the unit, resulting in a cold-boot upon switching on the contact. That is not the fault of this module. It is the fault of these bad behaving apps.
Big thanks to @gustden who analyzed which functions to hook (or directly mod in his case)
This is a direct "functionality" copy of Gustdens CustomKeymod, but then as an Xposed module.
This Xposed module captures the hardware keys from the Joying unit and allows you to reprogram them. This should replace the custom key mod from Gustden. It mimics the same behavior and therefore also needs a launcher.sh. In contradiction to the mods of Gustden, these Xposed modules do not touch the original SofiaServer binary and are therefore firmware version independent.
Big thanks to @gustden who analyzed which functions to hook (or directly mod in his case) and how to apply them in the launcher.sh script