FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xtrons TE697P Vs Hizpo GAAH6726

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Dragon89o, Junior Member on 13th June 2018, 03:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I'm looking to buy an android OS car radio soon. I think I have it narrowed down to two different models. I'm pretty much wanting something that has all the bells and whistles. I'm leaning towards the Extrons model because it seems to be the bigger brand so I was able to find reviews on it much easier. The Hizpo I had trouble finding reviews for. So does anyone know how the Hizpo compares to the Xtrons? They both have 4GB of ram, 32gb of storage, dvd player, identical processors?, 7' touch screen. I'm curious on the audio side of things if they are both good and quality wise. I'm looking to make a decision with in the next 40 hours.

I did like how the Hizpo had the SD card option and map sd card on the front. The Xtrons only has the map sd card option on the front where the additional storage is done by usb on the back.

Xtrons TE697P
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Android-8-0...53.m1438.l2649

Hizpo GAAH6726
https://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Android-8...53.m1438.l2649
 
 
13th June 2018, 03:50 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
I'd go Xtrons, but that's because I did. The Hipzo might be fine, but I've never heard of it.
13th June 2018, 03:59 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skezza

I'd go Xtrons, but that's because I did. The Hipzo might be fine, but I've never heard of it.

And your able to change the color of the led touch screen buttons on the left side of the unit, right? Unless you went with a different model. I don't like the blue color they use in their ebay listings it would clash with my color scheme of my car haha.
13th June 2018, 04:26 PM |#4  
ItsMurf's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon89o

So I'm looking to buy an android OS car radio soon. I think I have it narrowed down to two different models. I'm pretty much wanting something that has all the bells and whistles. I'm leaning towards the Extrons model because it seems to be the bigger brand so I was able to find reviews on it much easier. The Hizpo I had trouble finding reviews for. So does anyone know how the Hizpo compares to the Xtrons? They both have 4GB of ram, 32gb of storage, dvd player, identical processors?, 7' touch screen. I'm curious on the audio side of things if they are both good and quality wise. I'm looking to make a decision with in the next 40 hours.

I did like how the Hizpo had the SD card option and map sd card on the front. The Xtrons only has the map sd card option on the front where the additional storage is done by usb on the back.

Xtrons TE697P
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Android-8-0...53.m1438.l2649

Hizpo GAAH6726
https://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Android-8...53.m1438.l2649

I'd recommend checking out XTRONS 7 Inch Android 8.0 Octa Core 4G RAM 32G ROM HD Digital Multi-touch Screen Car Stereo. It looks a lot like the system you are looking ay from "Hizpo". My own personal preference and suggestion to you would be to go with the bigger brand which is "Xtrons" based on what I've seen.
13th June 2018, 05:02 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMurf

I'd recommend checking out XTRONS 7 Inch Android 8.0 Octa Core 4G RAM 32G ROM HD Digital Multi-touch Screen Car Stereo. It looks a lot like the system you are looking ay from "Hizpo". My own personal preference and suggestion to you would be to go with the bigger brand which is "Xtrons" based on what I've seen.

Yeah, but I'd like to keep the CD/DVD option. The one you linked doesn't have it. It's one I'v looked into but it pretty much shares all of the features of the Xtrons model I had listed.
13th June 2018, 08:18 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon89o

And your able to change the color of the led touch screen buttons on the left side of the unit, right? Unless you went with a different model. I don't like the blue color they use in their ebay listings it would clash with my color scheme of my car haha.

Yes I can change the colour. I haven't yet, but I will.
The Following User Says Thank You to skezza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skezza Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 04:42 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skezza

Yes I can change the colour. I haven't yet, but I will.

Do you have the exact same model as the one I posted? I was curious if anyone had any issues actually installing it into their car.
14th June 2018, 08:09 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon89o

Do you have the exact same model as the one I posted? I was curious if anyone had any issues actually installing it into their car.

No I have the Xtrons model for E90 BMW's.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes