FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Solution for TomTom no connection to the internet @Malaysk ROM

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By floretto, Member on 28th April 2016, 06:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys,I have the solution to make , tomtom go in malaysk rom .

My unit is Huifei , rk3188 . 1024x600 , android 4.4.4 with malaysk rom , update_4_4_4_FUSE_1024X600_RK3188_17_MAL_23_04_201 6 and had the same problem as others of you , I went out error, tomtom can not connect to the Internet, e.t.c.
Solution
in previous versions the abril.me works well tomtom .my unit, had the serial number consists of 12 numbers and the last rom malaysk the serial number is very long , I decided to change the serial number and did and all all right,and tomtom it work again.
I installed the app , phone id changer with Xposed , I changed the serial number giving the random button , restart and voila, tomtom connects to the Internet .
to me the first time

Xposed search phone Id- Changer install, activate, in exposed framework restart , open the program, change the serial number has to be a serial of 12 numbers, reboot and install the tomtom

any problem comment here.

please confirm if you work.

Video for Fix tomtom error, do not connect to the internet and device is not compatible with this version.
MalaySK android 4.4.4 RK 3188 1024x600

https://youtu.be/o1zzBIpFaxE

Soon video Fix tomtom error, do not connect to the internet android 5.1.1 malaysk rom

Confirm if it works please.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to floretto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift floretto Ad-Free
28th April 2016, 07:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5,317

Donate to Me
More
This is the module for Xposed - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwr92lf4v2...1.5.2.apk?dl=0
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
29th April 2016, 06:40 AM |#3  
Flag Worcester
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Well blow me ( not literally ) I can confirm this works! I can now install this great rom on my other 2 units!! Many thanks
29th April 2016, 10:50 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can't change serial?
Hey guys,

I can't seem to change the serial number in the app. It just changes it back everytime I put in 12 numbers... Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: seem to get it to work by buying the pro version. Now every time I open the TomTom app it crashes...
29th April 2016, 02:38 PM |#5  
Flag Worcester

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwadwoo

Hey guys,

I can't seem to change the serial number in the app. It just changes it back everytime I put in 12 numbers... Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: seem to get it to work by buying the pro version. Now every time I open the TomTom app it crashes...

You have to uninstall TomTom then re install, its crashing because it thinks your on the old serial number, just uninstall and then re install from play store.
29th April 2016, 03:50 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by germinus

You have to uninstall TomTom then re install, its crashing because it thinks your on the old serial number, just uninstall and then re install from play store.

Yes .you right.uninstall and reinstall.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk
30th April 2016, 04:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
sadly didn't work for me so far... I already generated all the radio codes "randomly" and applied the changes, then restarted and installed tomtom. Still the problem, not able to connect to internet. Will give it a try with a different tomtom version or reinstalling also the whole ROM.

Thank you anyway for you help! Any effort is much appreciated
30th April 2016, 05:11 PM |#8  
Flag Worcester

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificus

sadly didn't work for me so far... I already generated all the radio codes "randomly" and applied the changes, then restarted and installed tomtom. Still the problem, not able to connect to internet. Will give it a try with a different tomtom version or reinstalling also the whole ROM.

Thank you anyway for you help! Any effort is much appreciated

1. Are you using the pro version?
2.You only need to make sure the serial number changes you don't need to change anything else.
3.When you change the serial and then reboot does the new 12 digit serial stick after reboot?
30th April 2016, 06:09 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by germinus

1. Are you using the pro version?
2.You only need to make sure the serial number changes you don't need to change anything else.
3.When you change the serial and then reboot does the new 12 digit serial stick after reboot?

I am using the version Malaysk posted for download. Restarted the device and then entered in the app. First I clicked on "random" button only for imei, then apply and then restart. I uninstalled the tomtom go version I had and reinstalled again. No luck...
Uninstalled again, changed this time all by clicking on random to all and after restarting, installed tomtom again and still nothing... I did the same procedure 2-3 more times with no luck.
Will make a couple of photos tomorrow and post them hire, if that helps.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

It seems the imei remain the same in this app after restarting, but the s/n of the device in the device info is still a very long number
30th April 2016, 06:40 PM |#10  
Flag Worcester

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificus

I am using the version Malaysk posted for download. Restarted the device and then entered in the app. First I clicked on "random" button only for imei, then apply and then restart. I uninstalled the tomtom go version I had and reinstalled again. No luck...
Uninstalled again, changed this time all by clicking on random to all and after restarting, installed tomtom again and still nothing... I did the same procedure 2-3 more times with no luck.
Will make a couple of photos tomorrow and post them hire, if that helps.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

It seems the imei remain the same in this app after restarting, but the s/n of the device in the device info is still a very long number

It's not the imei number you need to change, and it seems you have to upgrade to pro version for the serial number to change after reboot. Upgrade to pro, change serial number, reboot then re install TomTom and it WILL work! This is what I had to do, like you, my serial wouldn't change until I upgraded to pro!
The Following User Says Thank You to germinus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift germinus Ad-Free
1st May 2016, 11:17 AM |#11  

More
Sadly no Luck... How can I upgrade this module to "pro"? Didn't find this option
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2920
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	3736252  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)