FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Live wallpaper launcher (KLWP) for Android HU

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By brownstein72, Member on 7th June 2016, 06:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just wanted to show everyone what I have been working on. I have not been 100% happy with the available launchers for our head units as I like to have certain info/functionality at all times in my car. I have been working with KLWP (just discovered it not long ago) and have set up a pretty nice wallpaper that has accent colours that change dynamically with the current album art.

Video of the wallpaper in action

In order to set this up, you need Kustom Live WallPaper (KLWP) pro - Link

KLWP community

I am using Nova Launcher Prime.

I am still tweaking this one, particularly the SWAP and GARAGE pages are only roughed in right now. KLWP does not have a large landscape mode userbase so I had to create my own
My garage door is opened by a raspberry pi that I have hooked up to a veralite home server so the button on my wallpaper brings up the door button (2 step process, so I don't accidentally open it) which is linked to an authomationhd shortcut to activate the garage door.

Here is my .klwp file if you want to tinker with it and make it work for your setup. The blue colour matches my car's setup but it can be changed through a global variable to match your car's dash.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...TBkSTcwb3ZqODg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brownstein72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brownstein72 Ad-Free

1st July 2016, 12:53 PM |#2  
Flag East Maitland, NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 525

Donate to Me
More
Next Launcher is pretty good...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)