[MOD] Boot Animations (Taking Requests)

Search This thread

TT_Vert

Sep 11, 2010
If it is slowed down I would barely see Amy I'd it. It's 1:30ish long. boot is ~40 second long.

Goose247

Oct 6, 2009
Strathdon

Ok, download link is on OP, I just did one for each res so make sure you download the correct one.

The animation runs to about 30 seconds before part1 kicks in with the loop.

corvette.gif

TT_Vert

Sep 11, 2010
I can slow it down a bit but those pistons are going like the clappers, just like a Corvette pistons should be going :)

These would be the 2 parts, part0 doesn't loop, part1 then loops but when it's loading you wouldn't notice the split. I've split it and created 2 gif's mainly to show you part1 loop.

View attachment 3714190

View attachment 3714191

Great thank you. I see you have two speeds of the first part, which is in the bootanimation.zip? The super fast one is definitely too fast.

Dave

Jaihoidundso

Oct 17, 2015
Passau (Bayern)
www.domani.biz
Hey friend,

thank you for this friend? Can you make an Opel Boot logo for me? The integrated one is very boring after a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAFroKT-2u0

Maybe its possible that always the still image or sequence is seen at the end so that it's not beginning from new?

So it runs plays from 0:00 to 0:15 and stop or run from 0:00 to 0:15 and then always from 0:14 to 0:15. You know what I mean? :)

So I hope it's possible :)

Goose247

Oct 6, 2009
Strathdon
Hey friend,

thank you for this friend? Can you make an Opel Boot logo for me? The integrated one is very boring after a time.

Maybe its possible that always the still image or sequence is seen at the end so that it's not beginning from new?

So it runs plays from 0:00 to 0:15 and stop or run from 0:00 to 0:15 and then always from 0:14 to 0:15. You know what I mean? :)

What's your head unit resolution? Also do you want "Wir leben Autos" removed?

Last edited:

TT_Vert

Sep 11, 2010
To make it easier for you guys flashing boot animations here is a quick batch script I use when I was making a bunch of changes. This is assuming you are using ADB and you are running this from the directory w/ the bootanimation.zip as well as adb in it.
adb push bootanimation.zip /mnt/external_sd/
adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
cp /mnt/external_sd/bootanimation.zip /system/mtc/
chmod 644 /system/mtc/bootanimation.zip
exit

Goose247

Oct 6, 2009
Strathdon
Hey friend,

Here's the link to the folder Boot Animations

Look for opel_800x480.rar or opel_1024x600.rar, obviously download the one for your unit. I also removed "Wir leben Autos".
It doesn't loop. The final part of the Opel logo loops until unit starts.

opel.gif

Top Liked Posts