goose247 I have asked in another post because he had not seen this (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=277). I tried this and it works perfectly bootanimation. I found it here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rano2fe72...mation/Renault if you like to do it is to renault
After you copied bootanimation_dancing_droids.zip to system/mtc/ did you change the permissions to 644?
I'm not running 5.1 at the minute but when I did I just did this to make sure the animation would work correctly.
1. After making the animation, copy the zip file (so you now have 2 animation zips exactly the same)
2. Name the 1st copy "bootanimation_dancing_droids.zip"
3. Name the 2nd copy "bootanimation.zip"
4. Copy to 'system/mtc/'
5. Change permissions of "bootanimation_dancing_droids.zip" and "bootanimation.zip" to 644
6. Reboot and hopefully it should be working now
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|