Sharing with you my custom modified rom with LP image.
MicroG version: 1024 x 600 and 800 x 480
- added screen saver with speed, clock and apps shortcut ported from well known developer @Malaysk (null null still present)
(if someone need: screen saver in the attachement - replace with root explorer: system - app - mtcscreenclock
- 1024 x 600 resolutions has different radio and bluetooth apk
- included all xposed modules and fast google maps
- remember to enable all xposed modules and copy folder contents to external gps card!!!
UPDATE: 3.9.2017 LINKS UP 2019
Lite 1024x600 microG version.
Lite 1024 x 600 openG version.
Lite 800 x 480 openG version.
- LITE version of system
- added xposed status bar module for remove status bar items (copy mtc-status bar to external GPS Card)
- new screen saver without null null text (if doesn't show install it manually from: system/app/mtcscreensaver)
- removed all the bloatware callendar, calculator etc...
- added a lot of tweaks to speed the units with 1gb ram
- added new car launcher AG (trial) for me the best - full version 1€
- new xposed mtc manager 2.5 module
LITE VERSION OPTIMIZATIONS:
- kernel tweaks (changed parameters of dalvik vm etc,...)
- better ram management
- faster scrolling
- faster boot
- better responsiveness
- increased performance and app ram management
- better video acceleration
- disable sending android logging stuff
- force gpu&cpu rendering
System now uses less than 470 Mb of ram
BEFORE YOU START:
1. With disable service app find google play store and disable the first 5 services from top including DailyHygiene.
2. Login to MicroG
3. In microG settings enable google device registration
4. Clear data on Google playstore or clear from recents
5. Enjoy fast 5.1.11. playstore (if not showing paid apps just restart HU)
MTCB MCU USERS
- DSA's mtcxp xposed module has to be enabled before the status bar will show.
PREINSTALLED APPS and MODULES:
All these apps and xposed modules are preinstalled and you just have to activate xposed modules you need:
- google-maps-9.2 (you can update it just install as normal apk)
- mtcsound-2.0.5 (remove from xposed if you don't have sound mod for better performance)
- xposed-mtc-keys-5.2 (custom keys for harware buttons)
- xposed-mtc-manager-2.5 (mode button mod and no closing apps when starting the car, etc.)
- xposed-mtc-poweramp-1.4 (working media keys and stopping power amp when mtc app is started)
- xposed-VolumeBar (replaces original volume bar)
- 7th floor sound mod preinstalled and working
OTHER ADDITIONS: (included in download to copy on external SD (GPS card)
There is also file to copy on SD card (GPS card) that has features for MTCManager:
- hardware mode button can be configured (included in download) as well to switch between apps and auto play them (radio, poweramp, music, pcradio etc)
- mtc screen clock
- mtc status bar
DISABLING THE SCREEN SAVER OR CHANGING TIME:
Edit on external SD/ GPS-Card : Mtc.Manager/settings.ini
# the inclusion of an alternative screen saver, when you specify false will work full-time mechanism:
screenClock=false or true to activate
# Time off the screen if you do not set out full-time settings will be used in sec:
# The name of the screensaver program package
# Name Activiti screensaver
# If the name of the package and Activiti is not specified, it will use a standard screensaver
MTC MANAGER CAPABILITIES:
All configuration files must be on the external map in the mtc-manager directory.
1. The module carries the functionality of xposed-mcu , which does not allow the radio to go to sleep during the scrolling of the starter.
- when receiving a signal to turn off the module delays for 5 seconds, if at that moment the power reappears, nothing happens, in the absence of power, the radio recovers into sleep.
Due to the features of the implementation of the inclusion in our MCU, the screen goes out for the time of voltage failure.
This functionality can be disabled in settings.ini:
Mcu_power = false
2. The module has a white list of applications that does not allow the system to close necessary services and applications when going to sleep and when pressing the "Acceleration" button in the blind. Thus, the module allows to refuse from using mtc-wakeup-service .
Filename with exceptions whitelist.ini
The file name of the white list application packages must be listed.
3. Accelerated start of user services. The services are started when the system kernel is loaded.
The list of services should be on the external map in the mtc-manager directory, the file name start_services.ini
each line should contain the service name in the format package name / full service name,
4. An alternative screensaver with a list of exceptions, running in any (even a non-standard application). The standard screen saver mechanism is activated.
It may not work on all firmware.
Settings in the settings.ini file.
# Inclusion of an alternative screensaver, if false, the standard mechanism will work:
screenClock = true
# screen off time, if not specified, the value from the
default settings will be used: screenTimeout = 60
# screen saver program name
screenPackage = com.microntek.screenclock
# screen saver activation name
ScreenClass = MainActivity
# if the package name and activations are not specified, then the standard screensaver will be used
The exception list is located in the ss_exceptions.ini file - the package names must be listed, for example:
Also the screensaver will not start when talking on the phone, the rear view camera, navigation and turning off the radio.
If instead of a beautiful clock MTCSreenClock.apk a screensaver with a standard digital clock on a black background is called, you need to make sure that the MTCScreenClock application is installed.
If the application is installed, you can try setting screenPackage and screenClass parameters in settings.ini
5. Also in the module there is a "backup" for correct sound adjustment in MTC-Volume and MTC-Service .
The adjustment of sound in firmware on Android 4.4.4
6. Re-designation of OBD-device bluetooth.
Device names must be listed in the settings.ini file in obd_device parameter, separated by commas, in the form in which they are visible in the standard hands-free application. You can specify not names, but parts of names, for example:
Obd_device = OBD, DUAL-SPP
7. Set the list of programs that are switched by the MODE button,
In settings.ini, set
ModeSwitch = true
Programs are switched sequentially one after the other.
For correct sound switching, the applications used must be managed (play / pause) programmatically via intents. If the player does not support the start and stop playback of external intents, then you have to manually switch the sound.
When you click on the MODE button, the active application is searched for in the running list. Next, the application is sent a command (configurable in mode.ini) to close or pause the audio stream. After that, the default activation for the next application is launched and the application is sent a command to start playback (also configured in mode.ini)
8. Disable the launch of the last running program.
Clear_last_app = true
9. GPS time synchronization.
Sync_gps_time = true
10. Turn on w-fi at startup.
Wifi.on = true