1,435 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,138

By Malaysk, Senior Member on 7th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2016, 06:49 PM |#101  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Anyone have the problem with Google maps where it mutes you're music anyone you are in the maps. As soon as you navigate out of the maps the music is back.

Didn't have this issue on 4.4.4 ROMs.

14th June 2016, 10:27 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a way to disable the Potato Status Bar mod? I really prefer the original status bar of Lollipop.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludester

Anyone have the problem with Google maps where it mutes you're music anyone you are in the maps. As soon as you navigate out of the maps the music is back.

Didn't have this issue on 4.4.4 ROMs.

Have you selected it as your navigation program? If yes, please choose another app and test again.
15th June 2016, 05:52 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
I use MTC-sound for my audio processing, question I have is, since xposed doesn't work...does MTC-Sound work?
16th June 2016, 04:36 AM |#104  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelado

Is there a way to disable the Potato Status Bar mod? I really prefer the original status bar of Lollipop.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Have you selected it as your navigation program? If yes, please choose another app and test again.

yes setting the GPS app to something else fixed it. But damn the audio glitching out like the CPU is maxed out is annoying. Hopefully Malaysk can tweak this rom further.
16th June 2016, 05:17 AM |#105  
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 520

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddish

Could someone confirm if the "Data Usage" screen is present in android settings and if it include "Network restrictions" option (for limiting data usage on metered wifi connection). Thanks

First thank you for the update.

The data screen is not there and also not Network restrictions" option (for limiting data usage on metered wifi connection).

At the moment running good, only problem I noticed until now is bluetooth is not stabel as previous rom.
But I think this might get better with the updates
The Following User Says Thank You to RichyE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RichyE Ad-Free
16th June 2016, 06:17 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I installed 5.1.1 great thank you very much for a great job.
I have a front camera, but in this rom does not have a car recording applications.
unless there is some F-cam but does not work. in special settings I set the front camera but it does not work.
and plication carrecording does not play in the store
16th June 2016, 01:32 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmtnbkr

Mine too, joying unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric

My radio boots up and goes back to the boot animation screen every time, so its working it just goest through boot anymation twice before i can use it. Is that a known problem?

Sent from my Nexus 6P

I also see this with latest romantic. I was 4.4.4 before. Joying unit.
16th June 2016, 01:34 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I want to make the letters bigger how can I change density? Also the 3g rooter not working every time i open the radio. Thanks for the great work.

Στάλθηκε από το ONE A2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
16th June 2016, 07:59 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks for the hard work , would it be possible to bring back the "Data Usage" screen ?

Also have you heard of the bug that make the volume wheel stop working and do you have any idea how to fix it ?
16th June 2016, 08:58 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I installed 5.1.1 great thank you very much for a great job.
I have a front camera, but in this rom does not have a car recording applications.
unless there is some F-cam but does not work. in special settings I set the front camera but it does not work.
and plication carrecording does not play in the store
16th June 2016, 10:22 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I followed the instructions and everything goes well until I get to wipe data. It get's stuck at "Formatting /data" and never goes past that (well ... at least not for the last 15-20 min I've been waiting so far).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)