[ROM][RK3188][HD] Malaysk ROMs Lollipop 5.1.1 for any yet known MTCB-Device

1,441 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,149

By Malaysk, Senior Member on 7th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2016, 10:22 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I followed the instructions and everything goes well until I get to wipe data. It get's stuck at "Formatting /data" and never goes past that (well ... at least not for the last 15-20 min I've been waiting so far).

16th June 2016, 11:45 PM |#112  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steaua1986

I followed the instructions and everything goes well until I get to wipe data. It get's stuck at "Formatting /data" and never goes past that (well ... at least not for the last 15-20 min I've been waiting so far).

Just following up on this one. It did went through eventually. Not sure if it's normal to take that long but it works now.

Great ROM thanks a lot for all the work and effort!!!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

GPS doesn't seem to work. It was working in previous versions but as soon as I installed this ROM I'm not getting a satellite lock anymore. I checked location and it's turned on and set to high accuracy.
Any suggestion where I could look or try?
Thanks.
18th June 2016, 01:09 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can someone tell me what the F-Cam is for?
If it's for a camera is there a way to set the source?
I have a cam I want to use as a front cam but the only way to get it to show is AV-IN app.
18th June 2016, 07:14 AM |#114  
Flag TOULOUSE
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelado

Is there a way to disable the Potato Status Bar mod? I really prefer the original status bar of Lollipop.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Have you selected it as your navigation program? If yes, please choose another app and test again.

Hello all
I have installed this img on my device s07. The rom very well the graphique design is really optimised compare to factory img.

However I have the same issue reported above with the sound.
When listen the radio or music and launch the application gps waze I loose the sound.
If I comeback to home page I recover it.
I know is hard work to develop something. But I really appreciate if you have a temporary or permanent solutions to solve it.

Thank you in advance for your help

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Free mobile app
18th June 2016, 07:47 AM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Is there anyone knowing how we can change the density? I have try many times to change but no luck. Another question, how we can make the device every time we boot, starting with the radio on?
18th June 2016, 02:16 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximosm

Is there anyone knowing how we can change the density? I have try many times to change but no luck. Another question, how we can make the device every time we boot, starting with the radio on?

Settings\System\LCD Density.....you must reboot after changing it to take effect. You might
also want to look at Settings\System\Font chooser.
19th June 2016, 12:40 AM |#117  

More
Hello @ all

first sry for my english ....i watch the forum for some time
i have a head unit from pumpkin modell s07 and i updated my device from kitkat malaysk rom to lollipop 5.1.1 (11.06.2016)
everything works great except tomtom....i dont have connection to the server....but it works on kitkat with the phone id changer

i have not found the xposed installer in lollipop....i have reset my device again to kitkat

somebody has an idea how to tomtom works on lollipop ???

Device Info : MTCB-KLD6-V2.85
19th June 2016, 06:41 AM |#118  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilks

Settings\System\LCD Density.....you must reboot after changing it to take effect. You might
also want to look at Settings\System\Font chooser.

I have done this but not worked. We reboot with reset?
19th June 2016, 08:35 AM |#119  
Flag Passau (Bayern)
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Hey all,

I have tried the new lollipop version and yes the start is faster than from KitKat. But the performance is not very good. Some short lags are the consequence and if I running Autoboy Dashcam in the background, music stops on deezer sometimes for a short time and yes what should i say, the performance isn't very good. In KitKat I don't have this problem with the same conditions. Is that a memory problem? Is there a chance to expand the memory with upgrade hardware?
19th June 2016, 10:57 AM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramco55

Hello @ all

first sry for my english ....i watch the forum for some time
i have a head unit from pumpkin modell s07 and i updated my device from kitkat malaysk rom to lollipop 5.1.1 (11.06.2016)
everything works great except tomtom....i dont have connection to the server....but it works on kitkat with the phone id changer

i have not found the xposed installer in lollipop....i have reset my device again to kitkat

somebody has an idea how to tomtom works on lollipop ???

Device Info : MTCB-KLD6-V2.85

I don't think anyone has tomtom working on L yet. If it's essential you'd be better on kit kat

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gk66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gk66 Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 03:17 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskob

Can someone tell me what the F-Cam is for?
If it's for a camera is there a way to set the source?
I have a cam I want to use as a front cam but the only way to get it to show is AV-IN app.

A front cam can be connected to the 'Rear View Camera In' on my JY HU and can be viewed using 'F-Cam'. There is a cam symbol on the left of the 'F-Cam' screen and you can toggle its direction by tapping it and when pointed to the downward direction, the video is displayed. But the apk has no means, that I can see, to record the video. If that is what you want to do,
then I would suggest a dedicated DashCam.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximosm

I have done this but not worked. We reboot with reset?

If you are using the Malaysk Lollipop rom, the 3rd icon from the top right gives you a window that gives you a choice of 'Reboot, Recovery, and Settings. Click the 'Reboot" and your HU will reboot. That icon looks like a circle with a slash at the 12 o'clock position. If that doesn't change to your new density settings, then your unit is beyond my help....sorry!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)