Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2016, 07:42 PM |#31  
Flag Worcester
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Gerner=-

After the very first ~50min , my personal experiences as follows:

- On my KLD unit, the update only works ( from latest Malaysk's FUSE 4.4 ROM ..) when I did a data wipe. Without that, the unit always returned to recovery mode, and does not boot up the system. So, I think, it is highly recommend to make a backup from any personal app,settings,etc before do anything!

- The first boot time (at Me) about 246sec. After 18sec, so it's very fast (earlier Fuse 4.4 was ~24sec) .

- My preferred navi app is iGO primo 2.4 . Works well, much smoother, and now there is no screen flickerring when navi maps (latest HERE maps, and contents) shows the route. So, now that is perfect, from my aspect. Using TTS sound engine (VocalizerEx) for iGO, also much better, smoother . GPS signal receiving still good, as well as earlier was ...

- Bluetooth connecting works good with my phone (S7 edge), using hands free mode.

- TPMS Bluetooth device still does not work. The HU see them, show it in the list of available diveces, but still can not pairing. HU does not shows the pairing code dialog.... Somebody knows, there is a possibility to use external USB Bluetooth dongle, on this units ????

- Use built in WiFi with my mobile hotspot, is good. A little bit better signal strenght shows on the screen.

- Radio sound quality , I feel for better, clearly. Searching stations, and response is good.

- ELM327 Bluetooth , I can not refer. I'm using ELM327 USB type device, and this works well, as earlier. Torque works well, doesn't have any problem.

And I must did set it two times the boot logo, to show what I'm selected .... I don't know why .... But now, thats good too ..
Basicly, my first impressions is good, and I have many thanks for Malaysk for this release ! I hope, we will get lot of developments in the future ....

Thanks for the review, would be good to read other people's thoughts who have flashed this

8th June 2016, 07:51 PM |#32  
Flag Ankeny
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Ok been using this now for a little while. Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. I'm loving this.
8th June 2016, 08:05 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
@Malaysk

i have a 3066 1024 device and i now this one is not for me.
but i have intrest in how 5.1,1 behave on a 3166 .
beside that 3g not work and xposed
how 5.1.1 behave on your device? is it more stable? works bleutooth better ? can you juce google voice now?
or is it just because its 5.1.1 and its fun to have it but have no futher extra perpose.
8th June 2016, 09:31 PM |#34  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Everything seems to work great except Bluetooth for me - it pairs and does all the contacts sync etc, but no sound is transferred via calls. Music streaming works though....... I will investigate more tomorrow. Not sure if its related to Google Now (Ok Google) which works flawlessly

Changed the Bluetooth module in factory settings to the non "b" version (same model number). Now working great
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbo990 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robbo990 Ad-Free
9th June 2016, 05:27 AM |#35  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Got this bad boy dialed - all good so far - one setting I can't find is element/led color changer - I did check rgb in factory settings - don't see an app either - am I just blind?

Also, the Carmod launcher is really cool - great looking and many features

Sent from my SM-G930V using XDA Premium HD app
9th June 2016, 05:28 AM |#36  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 161

More
If we are on Malaysk 4.4.4 rom can we just update from within the rom or do we have to go to recovery and wipe and install?
9th June 2016, 06:34 AM |#37  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,148

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludester

If we are on Malaysk 4.4.4 rom can we just update from within the rom or do we have to go to recovery and wipe and install?

Only do we have to go to recovery and install and wipe data
9th June 2016, 01:05 PM |#38  
Flag Ankeny
Thanks Meter: 216

More
What launcher are most people using

Sent from my Nexus 6P
9th June 2016, 01:08 PM |#39  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm using the CarHome Launcher - seems good and includes speedo/screensaver...quite a few customisations
9th June 2016, 02:28 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 57

Donate to Me
More
I have eonon G2110F RK3188 800X480 with ROM Malaysk May 22, 2016 and MCU: MTCB-KLD2-V2.79
is Malaysk ROM RK3188 HD Lollipop 5.1.1 compatible with my device?
thank you
9th June 2016, 03:22 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,148

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolapit

I have eonon G2110F RK3188 800X480 with ROM Malaysk May 22, 2016 and MCU: MTCB-KLD2-V2.79
is Malaysk ROM RK3188 HD Lollipop 5.1.1 compatible with my device?
thank you

Yes you can.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I did the new Radio and Music. Only Android 5.1.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkP3bn7mAB0

The Following User Says Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)