After the very first ~50min , my personal experiences as follows:
- On my KLD unit, the update only works ( from latest Malaysk's FUSE 4.4 ROM ..) when I did a data wipe. Without that, the unit always returned to recovery mode, and does not boot up the system. So, I think, it is highly recommend to make a backup from any personal app,settings,etc before do anything!
- The first boot time (at Me) about 246sec. After 18sec, so it's very fast (earlier Fuse 4.4 was ~24sec) .
- My preferred navi app is iGO primo 2.4 . Works well, much smoother, and now there is no screen flickerring when navi maps (latest HERE maps, and contents) shows the route. So, now that is perfect, from my aspect. Using TTS sound engine (VocalizerEx) for iGO, also much better, smoother . GPS signal receiving still good, as well as earlier was ...
- Bluetooth connecting works good with my phone (S7 edge), using hands free mode.
- TPMS Bluetooth device still does not work. The HU see them, show it in the list of available diveces, but still can not pairing. HU does not shows the pairing code dialog.... Somebody knows, there is a possibility to use external USB Bluetooth dongle, on this units ????
- Use built in WiFi with my mobile hotspot, is good. A little bit better signal strenght shows on the screen.
- Radio sound quality , I feel for better, clearly. Searching stations, and response is good.
- ELM327 Bluetooth , I can not refer. I'm using ELM327 USB type device, and this works well, as earlier. Torque works well, doesn't have any problem.
And I must did set it two times the boot logo, to show what I'm selected .... I don't know why .... But now, thats good too ..
Basicly, my first impressions is good, and I have many thanks for Malaysk for this release ! I hope, we will get lot of developments in the future ....