[ROM][RK3188][HD] Malaysk ROMs Lollipop 5.1.1 for any yet known MTCB-Device

Search This thread

TwisFan

Feb 8, 2016
can anyone tell me what I can do?
I do not think this problem is only on my device, there will also be a solution,
then friends, please give me some help.

franckspike

Jul 6, 2008
5.1.1 on this device, is it working ?

Hi, 5.1.1 on this device, is it working ?

Hi.
I've an Eonon GA5153F ( custom Fit for VW ) with
Android 4.4.4
MCU : MTCB-ZD-V2.83
CPU : RK-3188
RAM : 1GB.
Resolution : 800x480

As you can read up i actually have Android 4.4.4.... so can i install this ROM or i had to install this one https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70647239&postcount=6748 ?

If i can install the ROM of this thread, the last one ROM Android 5.1 for RK3188 800x480 was made on 26 October 2016 (https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69366390&postcount=860 )? And is it stable?

I have also some questions :
1) some apps have only the viewing vertical and the stock ROM don't allow to see perfectly the app ( for example half app screen cannot be seen and scrolled) in this ROM i can make?
2) have this ROM the possibility of PIP ( Picture in Picture) or the Multiwindows ?
3) my Eonon (GA5153F) is a custom FIT for VW GOLF, so i have canbus. With Maleysk ROM the CANBUS continue to work well?
Thanks a lot:)

Gagge89

Dec 26, 2013
Hi, 5.1.1 on this device, is it working ?

Hi.
Yes it works, but the 5.1 is too much heavy for the MTCB head unit...unfortunately we should stay at 4.4 ... 5.1 lagga, freezes, it takes too many minutes to open each app (Play Store and Maps in particular)
Yesterday evening I was also stuck to the loop (after about 4 months of use with this ROM).
At this point I think I will return to the normal 4.4 without a root of wisdom I will not be able to put Netflix

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
Hi.
Yes it works, but the 5.1 is too much heavy for the MTCB head unit...unfortunately we should stay at 4.4 ... 5.1 lagga, freezes, it takes too many minutes to open each app (Play Store and Maps in particular)
Yesterday evening I was also stuck to the loop (after about 4 months of use with this ROM).
At this point I think I will return to the normal 4.4 without a root of wisdom I will not be able to put Netflix

I upgraded to 5.1.1, bought the app ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) and added a 1GB swap file. Also install microGApps, you should be fine, but upgrading the MTCB board to 2GB is the best solution - I'm still researching this myself. I am happy with my radio on 5.1.1 with the setup I did. Another thing is try not to run a lot of TSR (terminate and stay ready) apps. Any Xposed modules not necessary could also be avoided... i.e. if the volume look is not critical for you, remove the xposed module, also the radio station name, and a few other modules that you can live without. There is more to gain than to lose but the 2GB upgrade is definitely the best solution in addition to the swap file, microGApps and removing all the modules and TSR apps. That would just make it awesome.

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
I need to:

Remove from status bar: sleep moon icon, GPS icon, speaker icon, square with x icon, and 3g/clular icon

Change boot animation

juanisio

Dec 7, 2018
Rk3188 mtcc-kdl4

Hi, I am looking for a firmware to my Pumpkin Head Unit.

Model Number: S07
MCU version: MTCC-KLD4-V3.06
Android version: 5.1.1 (1024*600)
Kernel version: 30.0.101 rocky@hctr930
Build number: RK3188
CPU: ARM Cortex-A9@1.6GHz(x4)

Thanks

aljefre

Jan 31, 2012
i want 5.1.1 for RK3188 1024X600 with official Google services

Attachments

• https___serving.photos.photobox.com_90879208042e658349c9f466a4972a280f6642b363f20664ecdd71adef23.jpg
    https___serving.photos.photobox.com_90879208042e658349c9f466a4972a280f6642b363f20664ecdd71adef23.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 342
  • https___serving.photos.photobox.com_24641538784f6c9ea8b0ee66ade8eaf87fd2acd5c4463a1a608d9670c64e.jpg
    https___serving.photos.photobox.com_24641538784f6c9ea8b0ee66ade8eaf87fd2acd5c4463a1a608d9670c64e.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 343

aljefre

Jan 31, 2012
i update from 4.4.4 to 5.1.1 rom Malaysk >>>>>>>>>> Now i want to downgrade to 4.4.4 <<<<<<<< the rom very slow in 1 GB ram ?????????? i want downgrade ? how

New from October 29, 2016. Firmware №5 for 800X480 and 1024X600
Strongly recommend to do after installation recovery Wipe Data (penultimate paragraph) because it has changed the location of the system software in the partition is not the system (now all the additional applications and launchers safely removed from the Settings -. Applications if you do not need)

Android base on September 20, 2016
Recovery replaced by android 4.4 firmware to be installed on all devices 3188 MTCC and MTCB (Need checking)
1. Fixed the choice for a navigation app. Now after selecting a program, it will be immediately started.
2. All additional programs and launchers can now be removed by standard methods in Settings - Applications.
3. In the status bar adds a new icon (the moon) to start Screensaver. Customize it possible to program ScrinseverClock (the clock itself, color, size, weather display, etc.)
4. Module for Xposed MalayskStatusBar removed.
5. Added new module for Xposed - mtc-statusbar (do not forget to activate it in the Xposed). Settings are in his mtc-statusbar folder and are called status_bar.ini.
This folder must be copied to the SD card sd_external (GPS sd card). The folder is included in the archive. Here are his settings that you can configure:

status_bar.ini
Code:
[hide]
# Show/Hide entire the StatusBar
# Показать/Скрыть весь статусбар
# true - Hide : false - Show
# true - Скрыть : false - Показать
status_bar=false
#--------------------------------------------------
# Show/Hide Home button
# Показать/Скрыть кнопку Домой
home=true
# Show/Hide app
# Показать/Скрыть приложения
app=false
# Show/Hide screenshot button
# Показать/Скрыть кнопку Скриншота
screenshot=false
# Show/Hide Back button
# Показать/Скрыть кнопку Назад
back=true
# Show/Hide volume panel
# Показать/Скрыть иконку громкости
volume=true
# Show/Hide eject DVD icon
# Показать/Скрыть иконку выдвижения DVD диска
eject=true
# Show/Hide screen brightness icon in statusbar
# Показать/Скрыть иконку затемнения экрана
screenbrightness=true
# Power icon
# Иконка Перезагрузки
syslock=false
# Show/Hide screensaver button
# Показать/Скрыть иконку Заставки (Луна) в СтатусБаре
deskclock=false
# Show/Hide name of the running program
# Показать/Скрыть название запущенной программы
notification_lights_out=false
# Show/Hide icons running services in statusbar
# Показать/Скрыть иконки запущенных сервисов
notificationIcons=false
# Show/Hide system icons (eg WiFi, GPS, 3G and other)
# Показать/Скрыть системные иконки ( например WiFi, GPS, 3G и других )
system_icon_area=false

6. Added the latest jetAudio peredelany me completely. (Can be removed in the Settings - Applications)
7. Removed hidden Root access and have the latest SuperSU (some programs incorrectly worked with hidden as root)
12. Fixed replacing the system font in Settings - System - Select the font.
13. Added support Init.d

+ Fixed speed work by GPS widget
+ Fixed speed work by GPS Screensaver
+ Fixed 3G modems
+ Added support of 7floor direct control of sound (in the OEM application has mtcsound_7floor.apk )
In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From KM - are the folders to display the speed in kilometers per hour
In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From MPH - are the folders to display the speed in MPH (American format)
Setting display Weather in skrinsever - Settings - Settings Weather.
+ Other fixes.

The firmware has not been tested by me !!! To make everything on your own risk. ;)
Download for 800x480: https://yadi.sk/d/OzlyiF81xoPDw
Download for 1024x600: https://yadi.sk/d/SydudhsbxpAoL
If you like
my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"

Instructions for connecting the Xposed modules - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69295693&postcount=831

Reactions: phuckt

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
I found yet a better solution, while it's not probably the best for many of you, I found it to be good, and allows me to use my HU on 5.1.1 and possibly on 7 if it gets ported.

1. I got rid of Ram Expander and Speed Up Swap, it was still a bit laggy with any of these.
2. I left the stock Gogole services so I would say all my apps work, BUT (and here was the trick that helped a LOT)
3. I disabled SYSTEM UI from starting.

Only things I can't do or I have to do are:

1. I can't use some bluetooth features, but I haven't found anything besides Torque that I was using with bluetooth, which I use on my phone anyways, much more convenient. I can use USB devices, so an OBD-II connected via USB will work fine. Phone calls and bluetooth audio still works.
2. I can't see the status bar (no clock or notification, they interrupt when you are listening to music or navigation. and for clock I use ModCar launcher and go to the home screen to see the time and use steering wheel, hardware buttons and soft buttons instead of notification bar buttons)
3. I have to manually update apps on Google Play store once a week. The rest I don't care much about, which I can't think of any right now. And Play Store updates and annoying all the time, do it once a week like on a saturday while you wash your car is a lot more convenient. :D
4. Even though it works, I ditched Google Maps, it would slow down my HU even without SYSTEM UI and installed Offline Maps & Navigation (free) and when I want traffic information or best routes I tether the HU, which I normally do anyways to listen to Youtube Music or any other streaming service.

It actually works even faster than 4.4.4 so imagine 4.4.4 without SYSTEM UI enabled, should be a lightning fast OS!

Take my advice, I have 3 of these MTCB head units I bought back in 2013 and unfortunately they weren't $200-$300 back then, they were $500 a pop, so yeah, swapping them is not an option.

Last edited:

gramolitero

Nov 30, 2015
I found yet a better solution, while it's not probably the best for many of you, I found it to be good, and allows me to use my HU on 5.1.1 and possibly on 7 if it gets ported.

1. I got rid of Ram Expander and Speed Up Swap, it was still a bit laggy with any of these.
2. I left the stock Gogole services so I would say all my apps work, BUT (and here was the trick that helped a LOT)

1. I can't use some bluetooth features, but I haven't found anything besides Torque that I was using with bluetooth. Phone calls and bluetooth audio still works.
2. I can't see the status bar (no clock or notification, they interrupt when you are listening to music or navigation. and for clock I use ModCar launcher and go to it to see the time and use steering wheel, hardware buttons and softbuttons instead of notification buttons)
3. I have to manually update apps on Google Play store once a week. The rest I don't care much about.
4. Even though it works, I ditched Google Maps, it would slow down my HU even without SYSTEM UI and installed Offline Maps & Navigation and when I want traffic info I tether the HU, which I normally do anyways to listen to Youtube Music or any other streaming service.

It actually works even faster than 4.4.4 so imagine 4.4.4 without SYSTEM UI enabled, should be a lightning fast OS!

Take my advice, I have 3 of these MTCB head units I bought back in 2013 and unfortunately they weren't $200-$300 back then, they were $500 a pop, so yeah, swapping them is not an option.

Can you explain how to make the ram expander please? only install?

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
Can you explain how to make the ram expander please? only install?

I stopped using it, it didn't help much. But yes, it's an app.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

1. I can't use some bluetooth features, but I haven't found anything besides Torque that I was using with bluetooth, which I use on my phone anyways, much more convenient. I can use USB devices, so an OBD-II connected via USB will work fine. Phone calls and bluetooth audio still works.
2. I can't see the status bar (no clock or notification, they interrupt when you are listening to music or navigation. and for clock I use ModCar launcher and go to the home screen to see the time and use steering wheel, hardware buttons and soft buttons instead of notification bar buttons)
3. I have to manually update apps on Google Play store once a week. The rest I don't care much about, which I can't think of any right now. And Play Store updates and annoying all the time, do it once a week like on a saturday while you wash your car is a lot more convenient. :D
4. Even though it works, I ditched Google Maps, it would slow down my HU even without SYSTEM UI and installed Offline Maps & Navigation (free) and when I want traffic information or best routes I tether the HU, which I normally do anyways to listen to Youtube Music or any other streaming service.

Forgot to mention, I have a Huawei 4G LTE USB modem that works REALLY GOOD if you can afford to add another line to your T-Mobile unlimited plan, this is a great add-on. I stopped using it because it is cheaper to just tether. :-/

dimon202

Jan 14, 2020
радио

прошу помагите .
установил прошивку всё замечательно но возникла проблема с радиом полазил в файлах и нашол текставой документ с радиостанцыями нашол толко русские.
а я проживаю германий и хотелосьбы что нибуть из этого репертуара.

please help.
I installed the firmware everything is fine, but there was a problem with the radio climbing in the files and I found a text document with radio stations that I just found Russian.
but I live in Germany and I would like something from this repertoire.

Last edited:

pcmender2005

Dec 13, 2008
Sheldon Birmingham
прошу помагите .
установил прошивку всё замечательно но возникла проблема с радиом полазил в файлах и нашол текставой документ с радиостанцыями нашол толко русские.
а я проживаю германий и хотелосьбы что нибуть из этого репертуара.

We only use English in the forums

U3S

Jan 16, 2020
Valid link rk3188 800*480

Please i need any working link for mtcb rk3188 800*480 .. please i need it urgently.

Thanks in advance.

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
Well, it's been a while since I've posted.... Everything was running smooth and fine until I decided to use DVR with a Logitech USB C310. They work great, but now I can no longer listen to any app unless it's the built-in Radio, a bluetooth call or DVD. Seems to be switching the USB audio as default. Any ideas how to stop this? Should I remove USB audio drivers and still be able to use DVR? I have to disconnect the USB camera before I can listen to Pandora, Youtube, etc etc.... :-/

Nsx93

Nov 6, 2011
Anyone have issue with playstore not restoring paid app?
I bought the agama launcher pro and am using it on my other android radio. But when i try to restore for this radio, it gave an error. I tried to clear cache for the "FakeGapps" which i assumed was for the playstore. But still same error msg. Purchase error msg.
When tap on the playstore version build under setting, a msg pop up said a newer version of playstore will download and install, but nothing happen. Nothing was downloaded.

Is there a way to get an updated playstore for this Rom?

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
Well, it's been a while since I've posted.... Everything was running smooth and fine until I decided to use DVR with a Logitech USB C310. They work great, but now I can no longer listen to any app unless it's the built-in Radio, a bluetooth call or DVD. Seems to be switching the USB audio as default. Any ideas how to stop this? Should I remove USB audio drivers and still be able to use DVR? I have to disconnect the USB camera before I can listen to Pandora, Youtube, etc etc.... :-/

Solution: Lesser AudioSwitch

C.Blaze21

Jul 13, 2017
Strongly recommend to do after installation recovery Wipe Data (penultimate paragraph) because it has changed the location of the system software in the partition is not the system (now all the additional applications and launchers safely removed from the Settings -. Applications if you do not need)

Recovery replaced by android 4.4 firmware to be installed on all devices 3188 MTCC and MTCB (Need checking)
1. Fixed the choice for a navigation app. Now after selecting a program, it will be immediately started.
2. All additional programs and launchers can now be removed by standard methods in Settings - Applications.
3. In the status bar adds a new icon (the moon) to start Screensaver. Customize it possible to program ScrinseverClock (the clock itself, color, size, weather display, etc.)
5. Added new module for Xposed - mtc-statusbar (do not forget to activate it in the Xposed). Settings are in his mtc-statusbar folder and are called status_bar.ini.
This folder must be copied to the SD card sd_external (GPS sd card). The folder is included in the archive. Here are his settings that you can configure:

status_bar.ini
Code:
[hide]
status_bar=false
# Show/Hide Home button
home=true
# Show/Hide app
app=false
screenshot=false
# Show/Hide Back button
back=true
# Show/Hide volume panel
volume=true
eject=true
screenbrightness=true
# Power icon
# Иконка Перезагрузки
syslock=false
deskclock=false
notificationIcons=false
system_icon_area=false

6. Added the latest jetAudio peredelany me completely. (Can be removed in the Settings - Applications)
7. Removed hidden Root access and have the latest SuperSU (some programs incorrectly worked with hidden as root)
13. Added support Init.d

+ Fixed 3G modems
+ Added support of 7floor direct control of sound (in the OEM application has mtcsound_7floor.apk )
In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From KM - are the folders to display the speed in kilometers per hour
In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From MPH - are the folders to display the speed in MPH (American format)
+ Other fixes.

The firmware has not been tested by me !!! To make everything on your own risk. ;)
If you like
my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"

Instructions for connecting the Xposed modules - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69295693&postcount=831

Hi, i've this unit, and i need the versione 800x480, the link not working, can you update please?? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stitching device, you need to understand all the risks.
    Neither I nor the website is not responsible for your actions and possibly killed devices!​

Only for devices MTCB RK3188 1024X600 and RK3188 800X480 MTCB !!!

Only for those who have access to recovery (originally trying to get into it and reset key combinations) !!!
    Restoring the device from a brick ( for 3188 ) - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69374440&postcount=869
    Installation: Unzip the archive, burn to the root of the SD card file update.img and insert the card into the SD slot of the device. View recovery and falls on the third item of data cleaning. After installation, go back in and make recovery and Wipe Data (penultimate paragraph)

When you first install will generate an error and go back to the reboot, start flashing again - this is normal (resize partition)
    Do not forget to Wipe Data from recovery (penultimate paragraph)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Integrated Root
    Firmware FUSE (all memory is internally connected into one - turned out 13.5 GB)
    Remove debris (Chinese keyboard, Maps, etc.)
    Added Program - ES File Explorer
    Three launcher to choose from (Settings - Home )
    A new item in Settings - System (here all the new items are added)
    - Date and time in the status bar
    - Screen Density
    - Sidebar with programs
    - The rate of incoming and outgoing Internet in the status bar
    - Change the font of the system
    - Lock all advertising from the Internet
    - The gradient of the status bar

-Settings for the developer immediately appear in Settings
    -It changed the appearance of the equalizer
    -Reworked Radio App
    -Changed all the status bar
    -Added reboot and reset button in the status bar in recovery
    -Optimizations and fixes for 800X480 resolution screen (evading problems, I do not have such a device)
    -The OEM application is a set of programs, the factory program and new themes of regular applications. Install the application as normal. Removal - go to Settings - Applications - Remove the update.
    -KingoRoot replaced by SuperSU (hidden Root access)
    -The shutter notification added Dimmer
    New Radio (three different color themes) - The other applications are OEM app.
    add Settings - Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, Configure APN
    New Settings - System - Autostarts
    New Settings - Display - Heads-up notifications
    New Settings - Partition info
    Changed Status Bar
    Updated Google, Google Services, Play Store
    Change the permissions for programs that are now available to all applications in the Play Store
    The OEM application is a set of programs, the factory program and new themes of regular applications. Install the application as normal. Removal - go to Settings - Applications - Remove the update.
    Do not forget - you can change the Launcher in the Settings - Home

Xposed ( Thanks @dsa8310 )
    Launcher with GPS speed. Selection launcher in Settings - Desk - Launcher2mtc3_5_1_1. Activate the module Xposed GPS-Launcher and copy the desired folder mtc-launcher (KM-speed in kilometers, MPH-speed in miles) to the card memory GPS (External_SD1) and reboot. There are in the archive, along with the firmware.
    A lot of things new.

On the memory card to lay down only update.img. Who sews the first time after the factory firmware, Wipe from recovery (penultimate paragraph) - REQUIRED !!! Firmware is only for those who have access to recovery![/B]

NEW July 9th of September, 2016. Firmware №4 for 1024X600 and 800X480 RK3188
    android base on August 5,2016
    I did not test the firmware, I do not have this unit, please write error and if possible upload photos!!!

Download version 4 for 1024X600 - https://yadi.sk/d/6ktHbr0Guq3du
    Download version 4 for 800X480 - https://yadi.sk/d/QjnlwFocv4dPe

New from 13 October 2016 to RK 3188 1024X600 .

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69114366&postcount=691

New from 29 October 2016 to RK 3188 800X480 and 1024X600

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69366390&postcount=860

Examples of writing in Settings - Date & Time - Custom JAVA format for display in the status bar.

examples:

dd.MM.yyyy - 17.04.2016
    dd / MM / yyyy - 17/04/2016
    dd MMMM yyyy - April 17, 2016
    dd MMMM - April 17
    EEEE, dd MMMM - Tuesday, April 17
    HH: mm: ss - 20:33:30
    K: mm a - 4:45 PM

date

D (day of the year) - 199

E / EE / EEE (day of the week) - W
    EEEE (day of the week) - Tuesday
    EEEEE (day of the week) - In

F (day of the week in the month) - 2 (2nd week of July)
    FF (day of the week in the month) - 02 (2nd week of July)

G (era) - NE

L (Autonomous month) - 1
    LL (Autonomous month) - 01
    LLL (Autonomous month) - January
    LLLL (Autonomous month) - January
    LLLLL (Autonomous month) - I

M (months in a year) - 1
    MM (months in a year) - 01
    MMM (months in a year) - January
    MMMM (months in a year) - January
    MMMMM (months in a year) - I

W (weeks to months) - 2
    WW (weeks to months) - 02

c / cc / ccc (Autonomous day of the week) - W
    cccc (Autonomous day of the week) - Tuesday
    ccccc (Autonomous day of the week) - In

d (days per month) - 1
    dd (in the month) - 01

w (weeks in a year) - 9
    ww (weeks of the year) - 09

yy (year) - 16
    y / yyy / yyyy (year) - 2016

Time

H (hours a day: 24) - 3
    HH (hours a day: 24) - 03

K (hours am / pm: 12) - 1
    K (hours am / pm: 12) - 01

S (milliseconds) - 700

h (hours am / pm: 12) - 3
    hh (am / pm hours: 12) - 03

k (hours per day: 24) - 7
    kk (hours per day: 24) - 07

m (minutes per hour) - 5
    mm (minutes per hour) - 05

s (seconds to minutes) - 5
    ss (seconds in a minute) - 05

a (am / pm marker) - PM

z / zz / zzz (time zone) - STV
    zzzz (time zone) - Pacific Standard Time

Z / ZZ / ZZZ (time zone RFC 822) - 0800
    ZZZZ (time zone RFC 822) GMT-08: 00
    ZZZZZ (time zone RFC 822) - 8:00

'(The escape character to the text) -'Date ='

'' (Quote) - 'o''clock'

Guys. Sorry that I am silent)) I'm on vacation and I am far from home. Soon I come, and I think the work on creation of the firmware will start again. Good luck. Xposed also I add. :)

status_bar.ini
    Code:
    [hide]
    status_bar=false
    # Show/Hide Home button
    home=true
    # Show/Hide app
    app=false
    screenshot=false
    # Show/Hide Back button
    back=true
    # Show/Hide volume panel
    volume=true
    eject=true
    screenbrightness=true
    # Power icon
    # Иконка Перезагрузки
    syslock=false
    deskclock=false
    notificationIcons=false
    system_icon_area=false

13. Added support Init.d

+ Fixed 3G modems
    + Other fixes.

If you like

NEW July 25th, 2016. Firmware №3 for 1024X600 RK3188
    I have not tested, but Did you lose your data and programs installed by you in connection with the installation of Xposed. Making Backup data you might need!

Android base of June 16th, 2016
    Xposed ( Thanks @dsa8310 )
    Launcher with GPS speed. Selection launcher in Settings - Desk - Launcher2mtc3_5_1_1. Activate the module Xposed GPS-Launcher and copy the desired folder mtc-launcher (KM-speed in kilometers, MPH-speed in miles) to the card memory GPS (External_SD1) and reboot. There are in the archive, along with the firmware.
    A lot of things new.

On the memory card to lay down only update.img. Who sews the first time after the factory firmware, Wipe from recovery (penultimate paragraph) - REQUIRED !!! Firmware is only for those who have access to recovery!

Download for 1024X600 RK3188: https://yadi.sk/d/SLQWfUDRtcjRM
    Unfortunately for 800x480 owners, like me, it doesn't seem as though you've released Version 2 for us. In saying that, I believe the following should occur for your next 'update'...
    That totally useless Rebooter button on the Notification bar definitely needs to be replaced with a 'Screen Off' button,
    a heap of completely second-rate apps such as ES File Explorer have to go in favour of the best apps in their class (Root Explorer is by far the best file manager for Android),
    the stock navigation app. should be Google Maps or Here, and
    the stock video and music player needs to be one that actually plays FLAC and MKV files without question, like MX Player Pro does.
    Make those changes, and you'll be on your way to cooking a decent ROM. Also, just have the one Launcher post-flash. If people then want to install their favourite, they shouldn't need to first uninstall three or four launchers they'll never use.
    Make the firmware from scratch (using as a basis the factory firmware) that you like and give it to anyone. All you say thank you. I do a firmware that I like.