2nd May 2019, 07:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe000

Anyone else got this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So far I'm loving it!

those 10" units are known to have a space between the display and the actual touch, resulting in almost a 3D / depth-like effect of the stuff onscreen (when watched from an angle, which happens usually where the driver or passenger are looking at it, no one is looking straight perpendicular to the screen). Is this also the case with this unit?
2nd May 2019, 09:41 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it known under different names? I’d love to find a thread’s talking about software options. Anyway, I don’t really notice any kind of a 3-D effect, if you look at it from an extreme angle, it does look like there is a small gap, but I definitely don’t feel it when pressing on the glass. It’s a beautiful display, a lot nicer than I would have expected.
2nd May 2019, 10:55 PM |#4  

More
Bluetooth seems not working in the 20190428 update.

Tried update and clean install, neither Bluetooth worked. The rest so far so good.
2nd May 2019, 10:57 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WangYcca

Bluetooth seems not working in the 20190428 update.

Tried update and clean install, neither Bluetooth worked. The rest so far so good.

Where are you finding the updates?
2nd May 2019, 11:23 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe000

Is it known under different names? I’d love to find a thread’s talking about software options. Anyway, I don’t really notice any kind of a 3-D effect, if you look at it from an extreme angle, it does look like there is a small gap, but I definitely don’t feel it when pressing on the glass. It’s a beautiful display, a lot nicer than I would have expected.

yes, the display is beautiful, very good contrast and color saturation.
i've seen one installed in a car few days ago, and the first thing i noticed (was sitting in the passenger seat) was the depth effect. This effect is not present in all other units 7", 8" or 9". You could see it more in the launcher main screen (it was an Ownice), less in FM radio app or mediaplayer, navi, etc...
another thing that i didn't like was that for my car i had to cancel the airbag warning connector since the unit comes with own mask and for VW/Skoda the mask that is used for 8 or 9" units has a airbag connector. The Ownice 10.2" did not. Also an issue is the huge screen at night with white background apps which even at lowest brightness they still blow your eyes off
24th May 2019, 12:11 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I may buy the dsp version soon from ali express.

I need to find out if the mcu is an MTCE first, as hal9k will be developing his rom for px6 mtce, and i wouldnt be suprised if malaysk adds it too
1st June 2019, 04:58 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 567

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindriot

I may buy the dsp version soon from ali express.

I need to find out if the mcu is an MTCE first, as hal9k will be developing his rom for px6 mtce, and i wouldnt be suprised if malaysk adds it too

Dasaita manufactures only mtce units

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
3rd June 2019, 05:42 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozoneice

yes, the display is beautiful, very good contrast and color saturation.
i've seen one installed in a car few days ago, and the first thing i noticed (was sitting in the passenger seat) was the depth effect. This effect is not present in all other units 7", 8" or 9". You could see it more in the launcher main screen (it was an Ownice), less in FM radio app or mediaplayer, navi, etc...
another thing that i didn't like was that for my car i had to cancel the airbag warning connector since the unit comes with own mask and for VW/Skoda the mask that is used for 8 or 9" units has a airbag connector. The Ownice 10.2" did not. Also an issue is the huge screen at night with white background apps which even at lowest brightness they still blow your eyes off

to clarify this, i suspect the ownice i saw had that 2.5D+nano screen, because my 10.2 dasaita has no depth issue whatsoever on its ips screen.
reg. airbag warning, it's just not visible, you need to take it out from the old cover together without unplugging it and just place it behind the screen. it won't give errors but it's not visible either...
12th June 2019, 04:17 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozoneice

to clarify this, i suspect the ownice i saw had that 2.5D+nano screen, because my 10.2 dasaita has no depth issue whatsoever on its ips screen.
reg. airbag warning, it's just not visible, you need to take it out from the old cover together without unplugging it and just place it behind the screen. it won't give errors but it's not visible either...

also no issues on my IPS screen either! Great unit for what it is. Of course there are little issues here and there like all units.

I rooted mine so I could freeze apps I don't need and really clean everything up
14th June 2019, 05:40 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stokedcrf

also no issues on my IPS screen either! Great unit for what it is. Of course there are little issues here and there like all units.

I rooted mine so I could freeze apps I don't need and really clean everything up

Do you have advices to root dasaita px6 ?

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)