Thanks Meter: 112

By hotaudio, Member on 18th March 2017, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2017, 03:34 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 547

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by argus357

I don’t have the link, I was hoping someone that has it might post it.

The version compatible with ios11 and android 8 was included into new Rom.
Read the change log.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

21st October 2017, 08:00 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi all..

I finally got a Dasaita V600 and will be installing it myself hopefully soon. I just have a few questions.

I've been reading a lot about the install process. I have the unit powered on by my battery charger to have a look at it and it really looks good.

My first question is if I backed up the dmcu correctly so I can update, root and install Malaysk's rom. The steps I did were to go to Factory Settings and Export. It looks like it gave me a dmcu file with only a small file size. Is that correct?

Second question is about the RCA connection for my speakers. Currently, I have my front speakers and sub powered by an external amp, and my rear speakers powered by my Pioneer HU. Looking at the RCA connections on this Android head unit, do I use RCA splitters for my front left and right speakers as well as my sub?

Apologies if these questions are fairly simple. I just want to have the supplies I would need to install this correctly the first time.

Thank you very much.
21st October 2017, 08:17 PM |#503  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olwe

Hi all..

I finally got a Dasaita V600 and will be installing it myself hopefully soon. I just have a few questions.

I've been reading a lot about the install process. I have the unit powered on by my battery charger to have a look at it and it really looks good.

My first question is if I backed up the dmcu correctly so I can update, root and install Malaysk's rom. The steps I did were to go to Factory Settings and Export. It looks like it gave me a dmcu file with only a small file size. Is that correct?

Second question is about the RCA connection for my speakers. Currently, I have my front speakers and sub powered by an external amp, and my rear speakers powered by my Pioneer HU. Looking at the RCA connections on this Android head unit, do I use RCA splitters for my front left and right speakers as well as my sub?

Apologies if these questions are fairly simple. I just want to have the supplies I would need to install this correctly the first time.

Thank you very much.

Backing up the MCU settings is just for the vase you move from one manufacturer to other in MCU (I.e. from mtcd_xxx to mtcd_yyy)
Updating the android part (rom) is completely apart from MCU.
If you update from one version to other for the same manufacturer the settings are kept

The Following User Says Thank You to ikerg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikerg Ad-Free
22nd October 2017, 11:47 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 1,463

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I don’t have the link, I was hoping someone that has it might post it.

Where did you hear about this version ?
22nd October 2017, 07:50 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

Where did you hear about this version ?

The version compatible with ios11 and android 8 was included in the latesr Rom change log. Maybe it is possible to extract it from there.
22nd October 2017, 07:52 PM |#506  

More
Quote:

The version compatible with ios11 and android 8 was included in the latesr Rom change log. Maybe it is possible to extract it from there.

Or...update to the last Rom directly?
If you are using Malaysk two options:
Wait for an update
Extract the app by yourself from the stock Rom

24th October 2017, 01:30 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by emre33

PX5 6.0 UPDATE HA (20171016) https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/z0i9ts

Is it worth updating if running HA from 26.09.2017?
24th October 2017, 01:55 PM |#508  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

[/COLOR]

I didn't notice any special thing from that version.
Update if only suffer from any issue

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikerg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikerg Ad-Free
24th October 2017, 07:11 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 1,463

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikerg

I didn't notice any special thing from that version.
Update if only suffer from any issue

Generally people update when a new MCU becomes available and only downgrade if theres a problem.
26th October 2017, 08:58 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Good day, i've mounted a Dasaita HA5207BV600 in my car and updated to last MTCEv2.65 and firmware 20171016 but i've some trouble:
- FM radio poor connection, always low quality audio during FM radio only few radio station work properly.
- Bluetooth: when i'm in a call with bluetooth and someone call me behind the connection falls. It don't mind if i answare or don't to the second call, the connection to bluetooth falls and i've to reconnect manually. The second call don't appear in the display of the radio. (i'm using and iphone SE with ios 11.0.3)
- Google maps (start driving) always in block at first time start
I've read about android 8.0 and 4gb of ram correct?? is it possible to upgrade ram in my MTCD??
For the other this radio is awesome!!!
Good job guys!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to blu1111 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blu1111 Ad-Free
26th October 2017, 10:02 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi
dears
I have an obd2 device, I can't connect it with my mtcd unit, the bloutooth in my unit found the obd2 but it couldn't pair it.
is there any way to solve this problem.
sorry for my bad english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)