FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New Joying Android 5.1.1 2GB Units available very soon !

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By yonif, Junior Member on 20th September 2016, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2017, 07:59 PM |#1001  
Charlottesville, VA Area
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonof

Apex Launcher + Torque Pro + Torque Widgets

Thanks for that, I was wondering how to get the torque widgets. Anyone know if Torque or other app provides widgets/dials for the Prius electrical/charging specs?

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino6303

Thank you for doing this! I did it tonight although I seem to have a couple of issues.

I don't seem to have the regular android settinga apk. After rebooting it did the "optimizing apps" for 1 app. Upon opening settings, nothing changed.

How can I reboot the device without adb now? The android UI doesn't have the reboot option.

Thanks for any help.

If it's rooted, there's a bunch of apps that will provide the reboot function in the Play Store, Quickboot comes to mind.

18th February 2017, 02:45 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Backup camera lines
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonof

Here's a backup camera guideline PNG (and also PSD with layers if someone wants to use it as a base) that I created for my car. I used ruler to measure distances from the back of the car and width of the car while I used cardboard boxes to mark positions. The camera is on one of the license plate lights and that's why the guidelines are not straight in the middle. Much better this way and gives a hint of the width of the car on the screen. The screenshot attached shows what I used to mark a straight line continuation from tire to tire to mark the width of the car.

Where do we place this file?
18th February 2017, 06:36 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbuck13

Where do we place this file?

See this usefull thread that has links to different information regarding this HU.

From there you will find this usefull post.
The Following User Says Thank You to sonof For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonof Ad-Free
18th February 2017, 10:53 AM |#1004  
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Hi guys, my 128gb and 16gb pendrives are being scanned everytime the unit starts. I have manually cleared the dirty flag in both the pendrives but still this happens. Anybody facing same issues?
Due to this poweramp stutters for some initial minutes.
18th February 2017, 11:01 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayanandgp

Hi guys, my 128gb and 16gb pendrives are being scanned everytime the unit starts. I have manually cleared the dirty flag in both the pendrives but still this happens. Anybody facing same issues?
Due to this poweramp stutters for some initial minutes.

I've been experiencing this too with my usb drive. It's really really irritating.
I still haven't tested using a microsd card for storing the music library. Might be our only solution.
18th February 2017, 11:03 AM |#1006  
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamaL

I've been experiencing this too with my usb drive. It's really really irritating.
I still haven't tested using a microsd card for storing the music library. Might be our only solution.

Unfortunately my unit doesn't have SD card slot. 131N2 model...somebody suggested that it's due to dirty flag but in spite of clearing it, it still scans
19th February 2017, 05:56 AM |#1007  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 137

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenrb2

does anyone have a version of the sound settings app that has sub controls, like the pumpkin sofia unit?

I second this question also. If Pumpkin has a Sofia unit... is there any software that we can extract from it? Like the sound setting app with the sub controls?
19th February 2017, 08:55 AM |#1008  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdi1988

I second this question also. If Pumpkin has a Sofia unit... is there any software that we can extract from it? Like the sound setting app with the sub controls?

MCU and Android update to support Sub out. Suggest contact your reseller.
19th February 2017, 09:18 AM |#1009  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 137

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marchnz

MCU and Android update to support Sub out. Suggest contact your reseller.

we should still be able to get some of the software from the pumpkin one and port it to the joying one - settings menu, launcher, etc
19th February 2017, 10:11 AM |#1010  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdi1988

we should still be able to get some of the software from the pumpkin one and port it to the joying one - settings menu, launcher, etc

Have you thought about porting MCU code, appears little dev/reverse engineering of MCU code. You could try applying joying mcu - at risk of course.
19th February 2017, 11:01 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hi,
Is iGo compatible with this head unit?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)