FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[PX5][MD725] Solution for the bluetooth echo v2

307 posts
Thanks Meter: 234

By f1x, Senior Member on 23rd August 2017, 05:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
I release final solution for the bluetooth calls echo issue. Solution is for the PX5 units. For now it works only with MD725 module.

Donate to me

If you want to use this solution in your custom ROM, please put my "Donate to me" button in a noticeable place.

Changelog:
Quote:

26.08.2017:
-Added patched version of sdsdk
-Fixed problem with auto connect after sleep

24.08.2017:
-Added libgnustl_shared.so to zip archive because not all ROMs have it.

All needed files are available in the attachment

!! You have to be rooted in order to use this solution for the bluetooth echo !!

Quote:

1. Copy gocsdk, sdsdk, libf1xaec.so, libgnustl_shared.so and f1xaec.ini files to your SD card
2. Install a file manager (like ES File Explorer) which supports exploration of Android system dirs.
3. Go to /system/bin directory

4. Find gocsdk file and rename it to gocsdk_backup
5. Copy gocsdk file from your SD card to /system/bin
6. Set permissions (access rights) to 777 for /system/bin/gocsdk

7. Find sdsdk file and rename it to sdsdk_backup
8. Copy sdsdk file from your SD card to /system/bin
9. Set permissions (access rights) to 777 for /system/bin/sdsdk

10. Copy libf1xaec.so to /system/lib directory
11. Set permissions (access rights) to 777 for /system/lib/libf1xaec.so

12. Copy libgnustl_shared.so to /system/lib directory
13. Set permissions (access rights) to 777 for /system/lib/libgnustl_shared.so

14. Copy f1xaec.ini to /system/etc directory
15. Set permissions (access rights) to 777 for /system/etc/f1xaec.ini

Now it is very important to figure out what binary is used by your Head Unit. It can be either sdsdk or gocsdk. Right now rules of choosing binary by a Head Unit are unknown - probably it depends on MCU.

16. Install a terminal emulator (like Termux)
17. Execute command ps | grep gocsdk and ps | grep sdsdk
18. Remember what process is running (gocsdk or sdsdk) (if execution one of these commands gave you more lines of output, it means that this binary is used by the Head Unit)
19. Open /system/etc/f1xaec.ini
20. If your Head Unit is using sdsdk, change value of the streamDelay parameter to 280
21. If your Head Unit is using gocsdk, change value of the streamDelay parameter to 210
22. Restart Head Unit.

gocsdk and sdsdk are taken from HA 20170726 rom. If someone of you would have a problem on newer firmware, then we will consider update of binaries.

Short info: libf1xaec.so is a shared library containing implementation of webrtc algorithms with my patches and adjustments for RK3688 SoC. Do not worry - any viruses or other spyware are not included .
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20170826_2_echo_f1x_MD725_PX5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.74 MB, 1724 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to f1x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift f1x Ad-Free

23rd August 2017, 06:25 PM |#2  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I'm sorry and I personally disagree with what was done by XDA moderators, I hope the manufacturer will listen to you.

In any case thank you for all the hard work you have done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apollo1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apollo1976 Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 07:26 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
I also disagree.. I will donate back. The donation is a thank you for all the hard work.
So thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomader0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nomader0 Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 07:46 PM |#4  
Flag Prerov
Thanks Meter: 70

More
hi,
thank you for the refund, but i sent it to you back, it is for your hard work as write Nomader0, thank you
23rd August 2017, 08:06 PM |#5  
Flag Haugesund
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Joining the others here in what they say, I will also donate again. - your work is worth it regardless of this isolated fix.

Looking forward to what happens here, and to see what you can achieve with the manufacturers...
23rd August 2017, 09:26 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
We have so many great people here . Guys, thank you very much for all your messages and donations - I really, really appreciate that . Now I see that is worth to sitting even 3 months in the car () just to read such good words.

So, there is no time to wait. Please read the first post and enjoy .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to f1x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift f1x Ad-Free
24th August 2017, 07:18 AM |#7  
Flag Haugesund
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Great! Is there any precautions in install if I already have one of your earlier fix? (testing the old "C" right now)

Is the old gosdk_orig ok, just rename to _backup? The other "sdk" file in the first fix should be taken back to original?
24th August 2017, 07:48 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Great! Is there any precautions in install if I already have one of your earlier fix? (testing the old "C" right now)

Is the old gosdk_orig ok, just rename to _backup? The other "sdk" file in the first fix should be taken back to original?

Nothing special to upgrade from previous solution is needed. Just replace gocsdk from old solution with newer one and follow the README.

Yes, sdsdk can be taken back to original. Name of the gocsdk backup file does not matter - it can be _backup, _orig, etc.

What I observed, Sdsdk* binaries are not executed by Android at all. They are almost the same as gocsdk. The only difference is implementation of the audio pooling.
The Following User Says Thank You to f1x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift f1x Ad-Free
24th August 2017, 10:10 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, I have an xtrons PB7653BAP with the same problem. I tried your solution, but cannot rename or copy in the directory with ES File Explorer. It is read only. How can I change that? Afterwards, how can I set permission codes to 777?
Thanks
24th August 2017, 10:14 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsbuilder

Hi, I have an xtrons PB7653BAP with the same problem. I tried your solution, but cannot rename or copy in the directory with ES File Explorer. It is read only. How can I change that? Afterwards, how can I set permission codes to 777?
Thanks

you have to be root.
after that use root explorer
24th August 2017, 10:19 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomader0

you have to be root.
after that use root explorer

OK, thanks for that. Stupid question (I'm not used to Android) perhaps but how to get rooted? Do you mean at the reboot (menu) of the radio?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)