Get PX6 into MASKROM mode

332 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

By fl4r3, Senior Member on 23rd October 2019, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2020, 09:58 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi there. I'm having a problem with my navi. Px6 4gb+32rom. It's trying to boot, loading just the image with the logo for about 10sec, after that a split second it shows "no signal", and then restart. It's doing this forever if it's powered. Seller sent me a zip file to flash it, but no success. Tried also on the microSD, same, no luck. Tried also different combinations of the reset button, but same, no luck. Reset seems just power of button, in case probably some apps freeze or something, just not to power of the car, you just can power of quickly with the "reset" button.
I have been reading for a few days already different topics and i can't get my head around them, maybe here in this topic it's what i need to fix it, just need some small guidance from you guys.
So, my SoM seems (and it is) different from the ones posted above.
1. Is it still available the OTG workaround for me?
2. How can i force the navi to recovery?
3. If i need to flash the SOM, i don't have an .img file, i only have a .zip file, is there any general file that can be used, or it should be something specific for my navi?
4. If the boot is damaged, i saw some rockchip tools to read the existing files, is there any chance i can recover my specific files from the SOM so i can use them to flash it again?
Probably i will come up again with questions, thanks in advance for any help.
26th March 2020, 10:03 AM |#22  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad.presada

Hi there. I'm having a problem with my navi. Px6 4gb+32rom. It's trying to boot, loading just the image with the logo for about 10sec, after that a split second it shows "no signal", and then restart. It's doing this forever if it's powered. Seller sent me a zip file to flash it, but no success. Tried also on the microSD, same, no luck. Tried also different combinations of the reset button, but same, no luck. Reset seems just power of button, in case probably some apps freeze or something, just not to power of the car, you just can power of quickly with the "reset" button.
I have been reading for a few days already different topics and i can't get my head around them, maybe here in this topic it's what i need to fix it, just need some small guidance from you guys.
So, my SoM seems (and it is) different from the ones posted above.
1. Is it still available the OTG workaround for me?
2. How can i force the navi to recovery?
3. If i need to flash the SOM, i don't have an .img file, i only have a .zip file, is there any general file that can be used, or it should be something specific for my navi?
4. If the boot is damaged, i saw some rockchip tools to read the existing files, is there any chance i can recover my specific files from the SOM so i can use them to flash it again?
Probably i will come up again with questions, thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, i was in your situation, could you post the link of the file that dasaita sent to you? Thanks
26th March 2020, 10:56 AM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZ76

Hi, i was in your situation, could you post the link of the file that dasaita sent to you? Thanks

I can post u the link, but my navi it NaviFly. My guess is that almost all the same. Just wait me few minutes so i can upload it to my dropbox and share it from there.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hOQEWuwJNewro4xgLuCDBWMQMKitoQNE/view?usp=drivesdk[/url]

This is for NaviFly, bmw e83, px6, 4gb ram+32gb rom. Android 9.0.

Maybe i have all what in need in the archive, i don't know, so i can start flashing the SOM. Or maybe some advices from others on where i should start...
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad.presada For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlad.presada Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
px6 mtcd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)