Android A9 From HA.. Is Very Nice One & Bug Free Too!

Search This thread

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Mates,
I just like to let you know mates, that the newer A9 from HA is working very well here, is as good as bug free, especially with the time and the end of calling, I had it that with the nice Husky A9 that end of calling problem, I could not cancel the number that I (click on the red phone logo) called from the swc, so, if you want to use an A9 on your existing headunit then I recommend you to flash this HA A9 version.. I could not post this earlier because I have being banned because of the ugly I was banned while it was Not my fault at all, and the honest visitors and forum members already knew that, that ugly person put it my replied back to him with: @ # $% ^ & ** & ^% $ # @@ # $$% ^ && * etc and that made me mad about him so I called him to do normal boy.. this is the whole truth of been banned nothing more nothing less!.

Just to let you know guys:
my intentions / purpose here on this site is to help the "newbies" and others on their way with this hobby if I could but not to be unrespected here while I was tried to explaining it to him why it was not working well on "our" headunits etc.. that too say.
And the funny things was: he gave thanks (= liked) for the one who banned me too, while I been banned because of him / his unrespected replied to me.. huhuhu.. indeed, very funny mates.

all in all, I wish you a lot of pleasure with this newer A9 from HA version.
https://yadi.sk/d/umCvHqCDzHccr/RockChip PX5 Android 9/HA

BrGd

Reactions: babak_1274

babak_1274

Sep 28, 2006
Tehran
Hi Mates,
I just like to let you know mates, that the newer A9 from HA is working very well here, is as good as bug free, especially with the time and the end of calling, I had it that with the nice Husky A9 that end of calling problem, I could not cancel the number that I (click on the red phone logo) called from the swc, so, if you want to use an A9 on your existing headunit then I recommend you to flash this HA A9 version.. I could not post this earlier because I have being banned because of the ugly I was banned while it was Not my fault at all, and the honest visitors and forum members already knew that, that ugly person put it my replied back to him with: @ # $% ^ & ** & ^% $ # @@ # $$% ^ && * etc and that made me mad about him so I called him to do normal boy.. this is the whole truth of been banned nothing more nothing less!.

my intentions / purpose here on this site is to help the "newbies" and others on their way with this hobby if I could but not to be unrespected here while I was tried to explaining it to him why it was not working well on "our" headunits etc.. that too say.
And the funny things was: he gave thanks (= liked) for the one who banned me too, while I been banned because of him / his unrespected replied to me.. huhuhu.. indeed, very funny mates.

BrGd

I installed it.

It has also the time problem for me.
Any solutions?

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
I installed it.

Any solutions?
Hi mate,
when i wrote that it is bug free, that was because my wifi headunit is always on, means, I have connected it to the home network and work network, for that reason I always have the right time when I got in my car, not if I turn off the car and start it up again after a few hours!.. so the time of this HA A9 need a wifi connection but when he get it from the (wifi) i-net your headunit get the right time immediately, in comparison with the previous A9 version it did not work via the network neither, but only by rebooting the headunit, I also tested it today via gps only (when I went to visit my younger brothers) and this unfortunately did not work, so it is not solved yet via gps for our (old?) A8 headunits, you can connect it to the i-net from your phone as a hotspot or tether and then you always have the good time indicated.. means problem has been solved!, what I have thought about it in the meantime, it is a combination of fw update but also a mcu update must be done, we need a real A9 headunit to compare it of the indicated time on their original A9 devices is works as well there without any problems with both gps+network?, as you may have known that our A8 is "not really yet entirely suitable or made with its obsolete components perhaps?" for the newer A9 ?.. I could be wrong about that ofcourse.. that is possible too!

let us wait patiently for the next update of the HA for the A9.. maybe they will also fix the gps time too? or a newer mcu file will be the solver?

H.S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJOsMzXgusw
Tet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1gddentLaI

Goodluck.

BrGd

Reactions: babak_1274

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
Hi mate,
something strange happened with my indicated headunit time today, today I had to replace my car windshield, there was a bit crack in it, very sensitive windshield because it is provided with heating elements, means not dubbel glas, there at the windshield replacements company, after about 2,5 hours I had finished the replacement and when I left the company I looked at the headunit time and it was very correct there, I also turned on the times via gps in the morning, why and what was the reason for it? I don't know that either, but I just left it on, but after I went to visit a fam and after a few hours of my visit I startup my car again, and the time was not correct again, that literally surprises me because I just have a satellite reach/range through my navi as well when I start a newer navi route!
did they connect it my car to the wifi for some modifications or testing things while I was waiting there? maybe.

That's mean:the time is not been saving on the memory of the headunit as usual with A8, when I turn the car off the time receiving is also turned off and stays off. maybe with a newer update they will solve that too as they did it with the from network?

BrGd

Last edited:

michael08071984

May 17, 2013
Windshields in the Front with heading Elements block almost any GPS Contact. When the GPS is installaed in the dashboard it becomes worse. Try to rearange your gps mouse.

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
Windshields in the Front with heating Elements block almost any GPS Contact. When the GPS is installaed in the dashboard it becomes worse. Try to rearange your gps mouse.
Hi mate,
thanks, it is idd in the "inside" of the dashboard placed, that how I always did with my all purchased (from years ago until now) , placed behind the back of the headunit itself.. as I have written, I don't have any navi gps connections or signal received problem etc, but the time now got its update from the wifi / network instead of the gps.. maybe a newer A9 update will gonna be fixed it?

Anyway, thanks again for the good tip mate!

Goodluck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Mates,

BrGd
    I installed it.

Any solutions?
    Hi mate,
    when i wrote that it is bug free, that was because my wifi headunit is always on, means, I have connected it to the home network and work network, for that reason I always have the right time when I got in my car, not if I turn off the car and start it up again after a few hours!.. so the time of this HA A9 need a wifi connection but when he get it from the (wifi) i-net your headunit get the right time immediately, in comparison with the previous A9 version it did not work via the network neither, but only by rebooting the headunit, I also tested it today via gps only (when I went to visit my younger brothers) and this unfortunately did not work, so it is not solved yet via gps for our (old?) A8 headunits, you can connect it to the i-net from your phone as a hotspot or tether and then you always have the good time indicated.. means problem has been solved!, what I have thought about it in the meantime, it is a combination of fw update but also a mcu update must be done, we need a real A9 headunit to compare it of the indicated time on their original A9 devices is works as well there without any problems with both gps+network?, as you may have known that our A8 is "not really yet entirely suitable or made with its obsolete components perhaps?" for the newer A9 ?.. I could be wrong about that ofcourse.. that is possible too!

let us wait patiently for the next update of the HA for the A9.. maybe they will also fix the gps time too? or a newer mcu file will be the solver?

H.S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJOsMzXgusw
    Tet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1gddentLaI

Goodluck.

BrGd