FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android A9 from MX.. HCT4_PX5_9.0_ota (20190505)

348 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By Seicane-Misery, Account currently disabled on 25th May 2019, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Mates,
I have got it today.. didn't test it yet.. this is the "newer" MX version that I could get from my car shop mate which he got it from his dealership for now at least.

ui_print("Target: rockchip/rk3368/rk3368:9/PQ2A.190305.002/hct2 05 05 1737:userdebug/test-keys");

DL: https://yadi.sk/d/4sAAALkgz6v2Aw ... with some gift from me to you guys!

success
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seicane-Misery For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seicane-Misery Ad-Free

26th May 2019, 01:58 AM |#2  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Absolutely best UI that I ever saw, Husky v2!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seicane-Misery

Hi Mates,
I have got it today.. didn't test it yet.. this is the "newer" MX version that I could get from my car shop mate which he got it from his dealership for now at least.

ui_print("Target: rockchip/rk3368/rk3368:9/PQ2A.190305.002/hct2 05 05 1737:userdebug/test-keys");

success

Best version for our MX headunits till now.. because it made for it!!
This is the Best UI that I ever saw, Husky v2.. Best of them all.. Absolutely you guys gonna love it.. I have it just to fast installed, that's means, I need a few hours for finishing and updating and uploading things with my to weak wifi receiving, that is due to the distance between car and home wifi router unfortunately.. will continue with the installations in the afternoon.. I will be back.. no I'm not Arno.. haha.
Success
26th May 2019, 02:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Gibt aber noch ein paar Probleme.

1. Die Googel Sprachausgabe für die TTS für die Straßennamen geht nicht.
2. Kann ich meine SD-Karte nicht als internen Speicher formatieren.
3. Werden die Kalenderdaten nicht syncronisiert
4. Das gleich gilt für die Kontakte
5. MTCDialer findet keine Rufnummern zu den Kontakten und kann sie dadurch nicht tätigen
6. MTCDialer kann man nicht auf die Lenkradtaste für die Sprachsteuerung legen da geht nur der Googel Assistent.
7. Buttons können nicht verschoben werden im Standard Design.

Translate with Google:

1. The Googel speech output for the TTS for the street names does not work.
2. Can not format my SD card as internal storage?
3. If the calendar data is not syncronized
4. The same applies to the contacts
5. MTCDialer can not find any phone numbers for the contacts and therefore can not make them
6. MTCDialer you can not put on the steering wheel button for voice control because only Googelassistent.
7. Buttons can not be moved in the standard design.
26th May 2019, 06:18 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald-RS

Gibt aber noch ein paar Probleme.

1. Die Googel Sprachausgabe für die TTS für die Straßennamen geht nicht.
2. Kann ich meine SD-Karte nicht als internen Speicher formatieren.
3. Werden die Kalenderdaten nicht syncronisiert
4. Das gleich gilt für die Kontakte
5. MTCDialer findet keine Rufnummern zu den Kontakten und kann sie dadurch nicht tätigen
6. MTCDialer kann man nicht auf die Lenkradtaste für die Sprachsteuerung legen da geht nur der Googel Assistent.
7. Buttons können nicht verschoben werden im Standard Design.

Translate with Google:

1. The Googel speech output for the TTS for the street names does not work.
2. Can not format my SD card as internal storage?
3. If the calendar data is not syncronized
4. The same applies to the contacts
5. MTCDialer can not find any phone numbers for the contacts and therefore can not make them
6. MTCDialer you can not put on the steering wheel button for voice control because only Googelassistent.
7. Buttons can not be moved in the standard design.

Any screenshots or video? Thanks.
26th May 2019, 01:03 PM |#5  

More
Die Bilder mit der Abfrage der E-Mail Adresse ist vom Kalender. Obwohl diese ja im Google Playstore hinterlegt ist.
The pictures with the query of the e-mail address are from the calendar. Although this is deposited in Google Playstore.

Auf dem letzten Bild wird das Problem mit den sortieren der Buttons gezeigt. Ich kann hier keine Buttons auf die anderen Kacheln verschieben oder von den anderen Kacheln auf die erste legen.
In the last picture the problem with the sorting of the buttons is shown. I can not move buttons on the other tiles here or put them on the other tiles from the other tiles.

Dann seht ihr auch noch das der MCTDialer nicht geht.
Then you also see that the MCTDialer does not work.

Noch was ist mir aufgefallen das die DAB-Z von PowerAmp und den anderen Apps wie Google Assistent und Radio App und Videoplayer App auf pause gesetzt wird aber nach Beendigung von den jeweiligen Apps nicht mehr gestartet wird.
Another thing that struck me is that the DAB-Z of PowerAmp and the other apps like Google Assistant and Radio App and Video Player app is set to pause but will not start after completion of the respective apps.

Hier mal die Bilder / Here are the Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190526_132346[1].jpg
Views:	1960
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	4765921   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190526_132343[1].jpg
Views:	1944
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	4765922   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190526_134609[1].jpg
Views:	1820
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	4765923   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190526_134743[1].jpg
Views:	1780
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	4765924   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190526_133215[1].jpg
Views:	1940
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	4765926  
26th May 2019, 04:21 PM |#6  
Tested the ROM. This is the best Android 9.0 ROM for PX5 so far in terms of performance and appearance. No time bug and split screen is working.

Pls see short video in the link below:
https://youtu.be/iht_nFyXo1I
26th May 2019, 04:33 PM |#7  

More
Das die standard Apps ohne Probleme laufen meine ich nicht.

Ich nutze aber DAB-Z und diese wird von allen anderen Standard Apps oder auch von PowerAmp auf pause gesetzt und nicht mehr aktiviert wenn amn die anderen Apps geschlossen hat.

So wie es mit der Rom von Hal9k die für den wechsel von Android 8 auf Android 9 dabei war.

Was aber im Video nicht gezeigt wurde war die Funktion der Lenkradtasten, sowie das formatieren einer SD-Karte so das dieses als Erweiterung für den interenen Speicher genutzt werden kann.

Translate with Google:

I do not mean that the standard apps run without problems.

But I use DAB-Z and this is set by all other standard apps or PowerAmp on pause and not activated when amn has closed the other apps.

Just as it was with the Rome of Hal9k for the change from Android 8 to Android 9 here.

But what was not shown in the video was the function of the steering wheel buttons, as well as formatting an SD card so that this can be used as an extension for the internal memory.
26th May 2019, 07:31 PM |#8  
Flag Doslovče
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seicane-Misery

Hi Mates,

success

Tried today on my PX5 MX device. Everything works, I only have a problem when starting the device. When I start the device I get a streaky white screen and after I press the restart button the device starts normally.The fault occurs whenever I turn off and turn on my car.
I have installed MTCE_MX_V3.08
28th May 2019, 04:58 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald-RS

Das die standard Apps ohne Probleme laufen meine ich nicht.

Ich nutze aber DAB-Z und diese wird von allen anderen Standard Apps oder auch von PowerAmp auf pause gesetzt und nicht mehr aktiviert wenn amn die anderen Apps geschlossen hat.

So wie es mit der Rom von Hal9k die für den wechsel von Android 8 auf Android 9 dabei war.

Was aber im Video nicht gezeigt wurde war die Funktion der Lenkradtasten, sowie das formatieren einer SD-Karte so das dieses als Erweiterung für den interenen Speicher genutzt werden kann.

Translate with Google:

I do not mean that the standard apps run without problems.

But I use DAB-Z and this is set by all other standard apps or PowerAmp on pause and not activated when amn has closed the other apps.

Just as it was with the Rome of Hal9k for the change from Android 8 to Android 9 here.

But what was not shown in the video was the function of the steering wheel buttons, as well as formatting an SD card so that this can be used as an extension for the internal memory.

Check 2:10 to 2:25. These are steering wheel controlled actions.
Not sure about using SDCard as the internal memory.
28th May 2019, 05:52 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
can i flash this rom for "GS" MTCE px5 ?
also link in 1st post is broken
28th May 2019, 06:23 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 577

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor29

can i flash this rom for "GS" MTCE px5 ?

GS is just a manufacturer fo a common platform (MTCD/MTCE based MCU units).
PX5 MTCE ROMS are compatible for all manufacturer MTCD/MTCE PX5 based Android units.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)