FORUMS

HCT4_PX5_10.0_ota(2020/06/24) MX/WITSON

4,201 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,519
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Android 10.0 version from MX/Witson for PX5 Head Units.
Day/Night Theme is included!
Enjoy


Download:
Fast --> Download

build.prop:
Code:
# begin common build properties
# autogenerated by build/make/tools/buildinfo_common.sh
ro.system.build.date=Wed Jun 24 11:58:48 CST 2020
ro.system.build.date.utc=1592971128
ro.system.build.fingerprint=rockchip/rk3368/rk3368:10/QQ2A.200305.004.A1/hct206241158:userdebug/test-keys
ro.system.build.id=QQ2A.200305.004.A1
ro.system.build.tags=test-keys
ro.system.build.type=userdebug
ro.system.build.version.incremental=eng.hct2.20200624.120307
ro.system.build.version.release=10
ro.system.build.version.sdk=29
ro.product.system.brand=rockchip
ro.product.system.device=rk3368
ro.product.system.manufacturer=rockchip
ro.product.system.model=PX5
ro.product.system.name=rk3368
# end common build properties
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=QQ2A.200305.004.A1
ro.build.display.id=rk3368-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct2.20200624.120307 test-keys
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.hct2.20200624.120307
ro.build.version.sdk=29
ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
ro.build.version.preview_sdk_fingerprint=REL
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
ro.build.version.release=10
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-05-05
ro.build.version.base_os=
ro.build.version.min_supported_target_sdk=23
ro.build.date=Wed Jun 24 11:58:48 CST 2020
ro.build.date.utc=1592971128
ro.build.type=userdebug
ro.build.user=hct2
ro.build.host=r940
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.build.flavor=rk3368-userdebug
# ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
# use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
ro.wifi.channels=
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=rk3368
# Do not try to parse description or thumbprint
ro.build.description=rk3368-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct2.20200624.120307 test-keys
# end build properties

#
# from device/rockchip/rk3368/system.prop
#
#
# system.prop
#
ro.ril.ecclist=112,911
rild.libpath=/vendor/lib64/libril-rk29-dataonly.so
rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyACM0
vendor.rild.libpath=/vendor/lib64/libril-rk29-dataonly.so
vendor.rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyACM0
# end of device/rockchip/rk3368/system.prop

#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.bionic.ld.warning=1
ro.treble.enabled=true
persist.debug.dalvik.vm.core_platform_api_policy=just-warn
dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
net.bt.name=Android
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200628-190204.png
Views:	334
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	5051113   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200617-045541.png
Views:	336
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	5051115  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamal2367 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamal2367 Ad-Free
16th June 2020, 11:32 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Du bis ein schatz!!!
Danke für Link!
Original ling geht es nicht



you are best!
Thanks for Link.
The Following User Says Thank You to vouager For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vouager Ad-Free
16th June 2020, 11:50 PM |#3  
Its an OTA. Any chance you or someone with an android 10 PX5 extract a partiton by partition extract via OTG.

With an extract, we can then provide this as an update to px5 Android 6/8/9 users.
The Following User Says Thank You to marchnz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marchnz Ad-Free
16th June 2020, 11:58 PM |#4  
jamal2367's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Münster
Thanks Meter: 14,519
 
Donate to Me
More
I have tested the whole thing extensively and I must say I am thrilled.

The ROM runs more smoothly than Android 9 and the apps can be installed faster.

About the GPS: The GPS strange is super good as it was with Android 8.
With Android 9 that was a disappointment.

I have checked everything and we have not found a single fault.
Tomorrow I will try out my root tool and adapt it if necessary

There is also a new launcher that you can simply install over it if you like.
It has Day/Night support like the Witson/MX Launcher.

Great work by Witson.
Also many thanks to @hal9k the ModInstallerPro / Recovery for testing!

In the attachment you can find some screenshots!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200617-045541.png
Views:	1240
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	5042097   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200617-045751.png
Views:	1230
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	5042099   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200617-045501.png
Views:	1152
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	5042101   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200616-235023.png
Views:	1100
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	5042103   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200616-235106.jpg
Views:	1194
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	5042105  
Attached Files
File Type: apk HCT7Launcher3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.79 MB, 322 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jamal2367 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamal2367 Ad-Free
17th June 2020, 03:10 AM |#5  
armgenio's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Can the installation be made for those who have any PX5 unit? Or only for Witson Radios?

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A6013 usando o Tapatalk
17th June 2020, 04:34 AM |#6  
naira1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Coming from Android 9, is a new recovery file needed b4 updating or can the ROM be install just like that?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
17th June 2020, 06:18 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 440
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal2367

I have tested the whole thing extensively and I must say I am thrilled.

The ROM runs more smoothly than Android 9 and the apps can be installed faster.

About the GPS: The GPS strange is super good as it was with Android 8.
With Android 9 that was a disappointment.

I have checked everything and we have not found a single fault.
Tomorrow I will try out my root tool and adapt it if necessary

There is also a new launcher that you can simply install over it if you like.
It has Day/Night support like the Witson/MX Launcher.

Great work by Witson.
Also many thanks to @hal9k the ModInstallerPro / Recovery for testing!

In the attachment you can find some screenshots!

Simply install via recovery and wipe data when upgrading from Android 9 or is it required to have a new recovery / ModInstallerPro? Just received a new exchange unit yesterday and i can't wait to install this update
17th June 2020, 06:53 AM |#8  
jamal2367's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Münster
Thanks Meter: 14,519
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armgenio

Can the installation be made for those who have any PX5 unit? Or only for Witson Radios?

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A6013 usando o Tapatalk

It's for all MTCE PX5

Quote:
Originally Posted by naira1

Coming from Android 9, is a new recovery file needed b4 updating or can the ROM be install just like that?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

You need Android 10 Recovery to flash this ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper90

Simply install via recovery and wipe data when upgrading from Android 9 or is it required to have a new recovery / ModInstallerPro? Just received a new exchange unit yesterday and i can't wait to install this update

Same as above you need Android 10 Recovery.
Hal9k helped me out
The Following User Says Thank You to jamal2367 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamal2367 Ad-Free
17th June 2020, 07:32 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 440
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal2367

Same as above you need Android 10 Recovery.
Hal9k helped me out

Ok, thank you!
But before everyone starts private messaging hal9k, is it possible for you to provide the Android 10 recovery.img and short instructions on how to install and what is needed in order to do so?
17th June 2020, 07:56 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
how can i get recovery 10 to install rom over android 9
17th June 2020, 08:13 AM |#11  
jamal2367's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Münster
Thanks Meter: 14,519
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper90

Ok, thank you!
But before everyone starts private messaging hal9k, is it possible for you to provide the Android 10 recovery.img and short instructions on how to install and what is needed in order to do so?

It's not so easy.
It must be updated more than just use the recovery.
Replacing only the recovery is unfortunately not enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnoname

how can i get recovery 10 to install rom over android 9

You can ask @hal9k for the recovery / ModInstaller Pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes