The app for operating the module which was offered for download is incomplete, to say the least. Presets weren't working at all, it was not even possible to save any.
So I did a bit of re-engineering and built a DAB+ controller how I imagined it.
Changes against the original:
- Many, total rewrite
- Infotext is complete (the last character was always missing before)
- New layout, eye- and finger-friendly
- No more ugly images and buttons
- Plenty of room for long infotexts
- Presets are working
- Setup window for less-used options
- Unnecessary permissions and resources removed
- German translation included
- extended compatibility down to Android KitKat (4.4)
- empty preset entries can be clicked anywhere to set; no need to hit the edit button
- attempt to make layout independent from resolution
If anybody is interested, I can provide the "strings" files so that more translations are possible.
Current version: 1.2