Thanks Meter: 9

Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2019, 06:19 PM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 75

More
try another phone..
Hi,
I had written about that before, I have a newer headunit and (if I pairing it) with my meizu 6 pro plus
gave (have) the same problem "as yours" but when I used my old s6 with a RR-P v7.0 custom rom worked without any problems at all.
so with other words, use or try another or newer phone with it.. try a loan (samsung) phone from your buddy or family to test it with it.. it maybe works for you too as I did and got a 100% working headunit bt & s6 phone combination?
try

31st March 2019, 02:03 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has anyone tried replacing their module with one of these?

I lost bluetooth after changing to a PX5 8.0 board in my PX3 5.1.1 MTCD unit.
I have updated my MCU to KLD 3.01 after trying both 2.57 and 2.88 with same results.
31st March 2019, 02:19 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindre.B

I have updated my MCU to KLD 3.01 after trying both 2.57 and 2.88 with same results.

As far as I know, yes this has been tried. The result was extremely slow transfer speeds when Bluetooth and WiFi are used at the same time. When Bluetooth is switched off, WiFi speed returns to normal.

Others can confirm.
The Following User Says Thank You to reverendhtc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reverendhtc Ad-Free
8th April 2019, 01:15 PM |#34  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindre.B

I changed the module and I am satisfied.
The Following User Says Thank You to zeyret For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zeyret Ad-Free
9th April 2019, 11:41 AM |#35  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendhtc

As far as I know, yes this has been tried. The result was extremely slow transfer speeds when Bluetooth and WiFi are used at the same time. When Bluetooth is switched off, WiFi speed returns to normal.

Others can confirm.

I can confirm. I wonder if this https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=2736 could improve things. That is replacing both WiFi/BT and USB modules would solve the problem.
21st May 2019, 06:47 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello , any new update or fix for this problem , i hope it will fix in android 9 FW so we can update to it 😓
25th May 2019, 08:54 AM |#37  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipgoogle

Hello , any new update or fix for this problem , i hope it will fix in android 9 FW so we can update to it

This problem is not solved with Android 9, tried it, i see the HU on my Phone but cannot pair with it, same with Android 8. Only Android 6 and 7 will work with my Huawei mate.
25th May 2019, 04:43 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Same here. Tried with A8 and A9, no luck.

I personally reverted back to the Witson version of A6, until a solution appears, but I'm not holding my breath.
19th June 2019, 10:22 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@switchboy hi , are you still working on this fix ? and any new info about it ?
thanks for your hard work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 8.0 oreo, bluetooth, headunit, md725, mtcd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)