By f1x, Senior Member on 18th February 2017, 10:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2018, 12:20 AM |#191  
GER - NRW
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasar

I flash latest Malaysk Rom with MtcDialer built in, but when i want make a voice dial, it shows only that it cant found the name xxx.
Authorization for contacts is set in Mtc.
Radio is an MTCE LM V2.96a
Also OK Google say to me, that my device is not supported when i want to make a voice dial.
What iam doing wrong? System language is german

I think the solution is presented on this youtube video

27th December 2018, 01:19 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Thanx for the tipp but it doenst work. When I write the number like in the video, Google tell me : this function is not supported by your device.
1st January 2019, 03:10 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi everbody,
is there a way to get this app working on a FYT PX5 HU.
Maybe by changing the BT coding
Thanks in advanced.
8th January 2019, 07:37 PM |#194  

More
Hello!
I have this problem: I install them, but I can´t start, after start it close every time. When I search the mtcdailer in the security-settings, I can´t find it.
In google I can find the mtcdailer, an I can chosse it, but I can´t dail with it.
Please help me.
16th January 2019, 08:31 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur_S

Hello!
I have this problem: I install them, but I can´t start, after start it close every time. When I search the mtcdailer in the security-settings, I can´t find it.
In google I can find the mtcdailer, an I can chosse it, but I can´t dail with it.
Please help me.

Which HU do you have?
Normally thay way is: settings/apps/permission or notification
Click on it and adjust it.[COLOR="Silver"]
16th January 2019, 03:30 PM |#196  

More
MTCDialer Installationguide for Newbees, Beginners, Dummies....
Hi to all,
I write this, because of my own expirience. There is a misunderstanding, how to install.
How to install it the right way you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbDGoSvjA
Unfortuanally it`s german, but watch it exactly and you are able to use the dialer.
Other way is to read my guide:

Introduction:
---NO ROOT NEEDED!!!!
---MCTDialer 1.2.2 works with usual px3 and px5 HU ( xtron, erisin, witson, and so on) and Android 6 or higher.
---Google assistant ("OK Google") has been installed CORRECTLY. Best way including it is working offline too.
---Download the MTCDialer apk to your HU, refer Post #1 or use the links coming with the linked clip above.
---when you have google assistant on your phone too: make sure it is not able to react parallel.
(Normally if your phone is turned on but not activated (screen is dark), otherwise disable activation by saying "OK
Google" or your voice) at first.
---when you use a contact app on your HU then disable it... There is no need for, when you initiate mtcdialer the way described below. (You can delete it after succeed testing the installation guide)

Installation (true step by step):
--- connect your phone with your HU via bluetooth.
---make sure the embaded HU BT is really paired with your phone.
---install the MTCDialer apk. (after direct download you will find it in the internal storage/download folder) on the int. storage
When installation is ready don't open the mtcdialer, just click finish. (click even means push on it with your finger)
---Open the Google BrowserApp himself (do not open the google assistent or Chrome or Firefox or something else)
---use the searchbar and WRITE: call 03000 ( you can use your natural language, if you install it with google assistant) and press enter or go or ready
---click on the first blue colored phone icon (under the searchbar)
---Now there are presented some icons. You choose the mtcdialer by click it (remember: with your finger)
---At next click on the second phone icon* to start the call *( mostly a blue circle with a white phone)
---When the phone bar appears click on the red button. mtcdialer now is stored as default using app. (IMPORTANT)
---Say "OK Google call mom in law" (When you saved her as dragon then say "OK Google call dragon", cos google don't know about the nickname you gave. When you stored dragon with more than one number, the assistant will request which one is to use)
---It should function now. So be happy and face your next problem, e.g. with the dragon sitting beside you during this procedure

I hope this guide helps you. I read it to my rave and he was succesfull using it.
So I'm sure you will succeed too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rabenkind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rabenkind Ad-Free
17th January 2019, 07:44 PM |#197  

More
@rabenkind; thank you for your support, great!
I have a px5 from witson - V5570 -
I did it exactly according to your instructions (also youtube);
I can adjust the dailer with the trick 0300, it looks as if it is selected but the smartphone is not addressed -
I will test it again tomorrow - sorry for my bad english
18th January 2019, 08:12 AM |#198  

More
@artur
can you use the phone by dialing with the stock dialer?
Try this:
Reboot your phone and the unit (press on/off till it blinks)
20th January 2019, 08:29 AM |#199  

More
Yes I can dailing with the stock dailer; I can't imagin whats the matter
20th January 2019, 10:49 AM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Allwinner Support
Hi,

Will this app (MtcDialer) also work on AllWinner T8
20th January 2019, 11:38 AM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 1,463