[ROM][RK3188][HD] Malaysk ROMs for any yet known MTCD-Device

1,441 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,148

By Malaysk, Senior Member on 24th May 2016, 11:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2016, 11:58 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
In a few days I will receive the unit and I will try this ROM. Thank you @Malaysk

1st June 2016, 12:43 PM |#12  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 110

More
@Malaysk - Can you tell me if your ROM fixes the "bluetooth off" bug? If you can take a look at this thread, it explains that the May 4th ROM fixed the issue (which yours is based on, I think) but that by applying root to it with Kinga Root, it breaks the Bluetooth again and the problem returns.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...buggy-t3389500

I am very happy to have donated to this cause! I had no idea you would push a ROM out so fast!
1st June 2016, 12:52 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterod

@Malaysk - Can you tell me if your ROM fixes the "bluetooth off" bug? If you can take a look at this thread, it explains that the May 4th ROM fixed the issue (which yours is based on, I think) but that by applying root to it with Kinga Root, it breaks the Bluetooth again and the problem returns.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...buggy-t3389500

I am very happy to have donated to this cause! I had no idea you would push a ROM out so fast!

I removed the program KingoRoot and made his to rott access , I would think, I have only one unit per day )))
1st June 2016, 01:47 PM |#14  
Flag Toronto

More
I'm installing it right now and will post my findings.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

The installation went smoothly but unfortunately the "Bluetooth Off" bug is still there.

The Following User Says Thank You to sterod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sterod Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 02:26 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
^thats a shame. this is the fix i'm waiting for the most.
1st June 2016, 02:56 PM |#16  
Flag Toronto

More
Same here. I don't know if what the other user posted is true, that the May 4th ROM fixes it and that rooting that ROM breaks it again. I tried running SuperSU me to replace Kingo with SuperSU but the problem remains.
1st June 2016, 02:58 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterod

I'm installing it right now and will post my findings.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

The installation went smoothly but unfortunately the "Bluetooth Off" bug is still there.

I'll be watching this issue.
Tell me in detail where the problem? I took my phone and I have all united and all the phone book copied and running?
The Following User Says Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 03:01 PM |#18  
Flag Toronto

More
Thanks! Maybe we could start a request section for your rom? The other feature I would like is a patch to prevent the head unit from momentarily shutting down when the accessory power is switched.
1st June 2016, 03:14 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
@Malaysk
I can install this fw on any mtcd device?
And wheel steering works well? In my fw dont see keys. Have device for BMW.
1st June 2016, 03:26 PM |#20  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

Tell me in detail where the problem? I took my phone and I have all united and all the phone book copied and running?

Hi Malaysk, if you take a look at my post on the Joying Forum (linked below) I explained the problem in good detail.

http://forum.carjoying.com/thread-52...-problems.html

I really appreciate you taking a look at this, its truly the only thing I want fixed and why I donated so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to sterod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sterod Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 03:36 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

the main issue, is that other apps that would use bluetooth, such as 3rd party OBD2 apps, think BT is off on the unit. its as if BT is not flagged as on for most apps to see. The HU's internal BT app works fine, alont with the torque app, but any other app that would utilize BT think BT need to be enabled. if you hit "allow" for the app to tun BT on, the app hangs as it tries to enable BT.

other than that is the limited paring of specific devices. i can only pair phones, ipads, and OBD2 dongles. it wont pair my BT 10htz gps receiver.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)