[ROM][RK3188][HD] Malaysk ROMs for any yet known MTCD-Device

Search This thread

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
ive installed this and its working fine on my stereo except my stereo doesnt have a physical "back" button and this doesnt display one in the toolbar. is there anyway to enable or add one?
Hi,
yes, there is an option to select the Back & Home button too, look carefully in the settings, I am currently using a hal9 rom, so do not know exactly where, it was long ago for me, however, it is possible.. search for it!

Reactions: Ldngeez
May 4, 2018
Can anyone help me please?

Phonebook
Hello,
can anyone tell me how to sort the names in the phonebook? Now it sort by lastname and I want to sort it by first name. Is there a possibility?

Greets
Francesco

sxndy

Mar 25, 2019
Installation fails! Wrong version?

Hey guys,

i tried to install this version on my HU. But it fails (see picture).
b67qgsq2.jpg

Also i recognized, that my recovery menu is different from the shown pictures in the installation guide.
I choosed the option "apply mcu from sd storage" (and yes, my sd card with the update.img was in my gps sd card slot).

My device:
- Build number: sofia3gr_car-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.hct.20170822.120233 test-keys
- MCU: MTCD_LM_V2.44_1
- Memory: 2GB
- Android: 5.1.1

Am I trying to use a wrong malaysk version or why I can't install it?

- Daniel

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hey guys,

i tried to install this version on my HU. But it fails (see picture).
b67qgsq2.jpg

Also i recognized, that my recovery menu is different from the shown pictures in the installation guide.
I choosed the option "apply mcu from sd storage" (and yes, my sd card with the update.img was in my gps sd card slot).

My device:
- Build number: sofia3gr_car-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY49F eng.hct.20170822.120233 test-keys
- MCU: MTCD_LM_V2.44_1
- Memory: 2GB
- Android: 5.1.1

Am I trying to use a wrong malaysk version or why I can't install it?

- Daniel

Your device is not a PX3. See OP.

Reactions: sxndy

zacman

Mar 14, 2010
hi Malaysk, i have two different bug (may be only for me). first is, back button sometimes mute music when returning to setup or between menus. second: some functions in the steering wheel identification menu are defined in the lower function of a row. therefore, the seek-down key function cannot be defined. Could it be a little patch for the solution? thanks for this best rom again.

newtdunbarton

Jan 15, 2016
Hi all.
I just updated my RK3188 to the latest release (July 2018) microG. Boot is about 2x as fast (to 30s from about 1 min) but I can't remember how to get the clock to stay at 12hr format. I vaguely remember I had this problem last time I updated but it's been a long while. I can change it in system settings but when I turn off the car it'll reset. It displays the correct time but just in 24hr format. Thanks for any help.

{edit deleted dbl post}

Last edited:

spoilerXD

Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys, you're doing a great job here:good:

I have a HEAD UNIT from CUSP, probably a model CS-T056 (Toyota Auris I - 2006-2012)

CPURockchip RK3188 Cortex A9 Quad Core 1.6GHz * 4
RAM1GB DDR3
Inner memory 16GB
Graphic coprocessor Mali-400 MP
Screen resolution 1024 * 600

MCU version
MTCD_KSP_V1.99_1
Nov 28 2016 10:14:05

Android version
Kernel version
3.0.101+
rocky @ hctr930 # 26
Fri Nov 18 09:52:45 CST 2016
Build number
rk3188_userdebug 28112016.16:21:31

rk3188-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY48Y eng.hct.20161128.160323 test-keys

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

I installed ROM Malaysk version 13 on the my HU.
The MicoG version works faster than Google Services but both work great.

The problem I noticed is not always responsive eqalizer settings during adjustment, but this is not important.

I recommend this ROM for MTCD

I updated MCU fom MTCD_KSP_V1.99_1 to MTCD_KSP_V2.48d

Now my HeadUnit works well.

Mostly I use Youtube and with MicoG Youtube vanced works very fast.

Last edited:

system_overburn

Dec 22, 2014
help

hello,
i have a A MEDIA AUTO 1024*600, ARM Cortex a9, 1.6ghz x4, 1024mb ram, mcu: MTCD_HTWX_1.74_1, ANDROID 5.1.1 RK3188 for an audi a4 from 2006 which has the fallowing problems:
after a certain amount of time the screen goes black but everything still works, this can happen after 1h or 2h, it is not certain fixed time when it happens
also it does not want to read from the 2 usd or the 2 cards most of the time, it rarely reads from usb and both front sd cards do not want to read at all.
also root command "*#hct#root#" does not work, it replies that command confirmed and nothing happens.
Will a full firmware install/update solve these?
Or does anyone know how to fix them?
thank you

spoilerXD

Dec 12, 2018
hello,
i have a A MEDIA AUTO 1024*600, ARM Cortex a9, 1.6ghz x4, 1024mb ram, mcu: MTCD_HTWX_1.74_1, ANDROID 5.1.1 RK3188 for an audi a4 from 2006 which has the fallowing problems:
after a certain amount of time the screen goes black but everything still works, this can happen after 1h or 2h, it is not certain fixed time when it happens
also it does not want to read from the 2 usd or the 2 cards most of the time, it rarely reads from usb and both front sd cards do not want to read at all.
also root command "*#hct#root#" does not work, it replies that command confirmed and nothing happens.
Will a full firmware install/update solve these?
Or does anyone know how to fix them?
thank you

It looks like a hardware problem, not software. Your Head Unit may be overheating.
Do you have a ROM from Malaysk, some other or factory, stock ROM?

Last edited:
Reactions: system_overburn

system_overburn

Dec 22, 2014

hello,
i have stock rom on the unit and i think that the stock rom is faulty.
i have a A MEDIA AUTO 1024*600, ARM Cortex a9, 1.6ghz x4, 1024mb ram, mcu: MTCD_HTWX_1.74_1, ANDROID 5.1.1 - RK3188 for an audi a4 from 2006 which has the fallowing problems:
1. after a certain amount of time the screen goes black but everything still works, this can happen after 1h or 2h, it is not certain fixed time when it happens, but the screen is not 100% black, you can still see what is on the screen but very very little and if i reset the unit pressing the reset button then it resets and the screen works instantly.
2. it does not want to read from the 2 usb slots or the 2 cards most of the time, it rarely reads from usb and both front sd cards do not want to read at all.
3. i wanted to root it and the root command "*#hct#root#" does not work, it replies that command confirmed and nothing happens.
4. can bus decoder i do not thinks that it works properly because it does not show correct info from the navigation in the middle of the car dashboard next to the speedometer.
5. i think that there is also a problem with the amplifier because in the front speakers the sound is louder than in the back speakers when the fader is in the center set in the car in the navigation amplifier properties where it is suppose to be and if i move the fader to the back of the car then the sound is the same everywhere.
Will a full firmware install/update solve these or any of these?
Can you help with any of these?
thank you

spoilerXD

Dec 12, 2018
hello,
i have a A MEDIA AUTO 1024*600, ARM Cortex a9, 1.6ghz x4, 1024mb ram, mcu: MTCD_HTWX_1.74_1, ANDROID 5.1.1 - RK3188 for an audi a4 from 2006 which has the fallowing problems:
1. after a certain amount of time the screen goes black but everything still works, this can happen after 1h or 2h, it is not certain fixed time when it happens, but the screen is not 100% black, you can still see what is on the screen but very very little and if i reset the unit pressing the reset button then it resets and the screen works instantly.

Check if it helps to reduce the brightness of the screen.
Try to reduce the brightness, for example, to half and see if the problem is still there.

spoilerXD

Dec 12, 2018
hello,
2. it does not want to read from the 2 usb slots or the 2 cards most of the time, it rarely reads from usb and both front sd cards do not want to read at all.
3. i wanted to root it and the root command "*#hct#root#" does not work, it replies that command confirmed and nothing happens.
4. can bus decoder i do not thinks that it works properly because it does not show correct info from the navigation in the middle of the car dashboard next to the speedometer.
5. i think that there is also a problem with the amplifier because in the front speakers the sound is louder than in the back speakers when the fader is in the center set in the car in the navigation amplifier properties where it is suppose to be and if i move the fader to the back of the car then the sound is the same everywhere.
Will a full firmware install/update solve these or any of these?
Can you help with any of these?
thank you

Try to upload a newer MCU than your HTWX_1.74_1 and ROM from Malaysk, probably Head Unit will work better than stock ROM.

spoilerXD

Dec 12, 2018
what do you mean upload?
i want links for download the software because the links in the email are not working.
can you help?

Of Course, install i mean.
Somewhere, I had both versions of 13 versions. If I did not delete them, I will call you in my free time.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Of Course, install i mean.
Somewhere, I had both versions of 13 versions. If I did not delete them, I will call you in my free time.

I found.
I have everything you need.
"dupdate_5_1_1_FUSE_Google_Service_1024X600_800X480_RK3188_13_MAL_09_07_2018_MTCD.rar"
"dupdate_5_1_1_FUSE_MicroG_1024X600_800X480_RK3188_13_MAL_08_07_2018_MTCD.rar"
"Installing and configuring modules Xposed in pictures"
"XPOSED.docx"

Is your request current?

hans.vinkers

Feb 6, 2016
Rijssen
Can someone tell me the right way to setup volume setting in this rom?

I have seen the settings in factory setting but which one influences the TomTom volume? The bar there is now 100 percent but it's a lot less loud then the music. I would prefer it to be 50 percent and then equal to the radio volume.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZUK Z2121 met Tapatalk

biiiipy

Dec 23, 2018
Hello, does anyone know if this rom has Bluetooth Tethering (client) functionality?

Last edited:

bughubi

Aug 3, 2019
Why do you have installed the firmware from another device ?????? I did on the first page giving the link to the file server ??? You device MTCD or MTCB?
Author instructions - booroondook http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=704934&st=1140#entry44581689

Google translator :
RECOVERY UNIT SLAIN to RK3188
It recommended for those who have no-OTG port and mechanical buttons
(Responsible for the consequences rests with you)

Download the archive, unpack it to any folder (preferably in a way there are no gaps, and Russian letters).
Attached faylSD_Firmware_Tool.zip (489.51 Kb)

The archive is SD_Firmware_Tool.exe program. With its help, we will prepare a boot card.
We also need:
1) Windows PCs having a card reader
2) the microSD-card for 2 - 4 - 8 - 16 GB in fat32 (in the process of all the data on it will be erased).
3) The firmware (file update.img), compatible with the processor and a screen resolution of your PG. Desirable - the same one that was on the device to "brick".

Operating procedure:
1) Insert the card into the card reader PC
2) Run the program SD_Firmware_Tool.exe
3) In the top drop-down list "First: Choose removable disk" select the drive letter that corresponds to the card.
4) The following set box "Upgrade Firmware".
5) Press "Firmware" button and select the firmware file our update.img.
6) Hit "Create" button and wait for the end of the process.
7) Close the program and look at the map. The memory card will appear rksdfw.tag files, sd_boot_config, sdupdate.img
8) Completely disable power radio. That is, even disable BAT wire (yellow), not to mention the ACC (red). It is best to simply pull the main connector on the rear panel.
9) Insert the card into the slot "GPS" radio.
10) Turn on the radio, turn on the main power supply, including the ACC (as a working version - advance include ACC in the car, and then connect the radio to the main connector).
11) Wait a few seconds and do not worry.
12) An indication of the success is a lot of text messages on a black background, similar to what we see during the normal firmware.
13) At the end of the process at the bottom appears "All complete successful! Please remove the sd-card." (Spelling and punctuation of the original).
14) Take out the card and wait for the download radio. If the radio is not rebooted itself after the card is removed, the "help" it by clicking on the Reset button. If the screen is not lit, then briefly press the Power.
Everything - the process is completed.
What to do with the card? The fact that the program format it in a special way, in Windows, you now see it incomplete volume. And it generally can not be used in the radio - or whenever you turn on automatic flashing will go.
The card can be returned to normal size using the same program, there clicking button "Restore". Either keep this card as a tool to restore the radio.

If you get this error - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67309331&postcount=116
Doing so - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67598154&postcount=319

Hello. Where do I get the Rom, the download link does not work anymore

hans.vinkers

Feb 6, 2016
Rijssen
There are several volume setting in the hidden menu. Which one could I best set for TomTom go navigation? I think the volume of TomTom should be louder then radio, dab of music player.
In TomTom go there are settings for several audio channelsScreenshot_20191202-191158_GO.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZUK Z2121 met Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stitching device, you need to understand all the risks.
    Neither I nor the website is not responsible for your actions and possibly killed devices!​
    Only for devices MTCD 1024X600 and 800X480 PX3 1GB Android 5.1.1
    RK3188!!!
    Restoring the device from a brick - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=68717214&postcount=877
    Instructions for connecting the Xposed modules - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69295656&postcount=1388

Installing and configuring modules Xposed in pictures
    Only for those who have access to recovery (originally trying to get into it and reset key combinations) !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Installation: Unzip the archive, burn to the root of the SD card file dupdate.img and insert the card into the SD slot of the device. View recovery and falls on the third item of data cleaning. After installation, go back in and make recovery and Wipe Data (penultimate paragraph)

When you first install will generate an error and go back to the reboot, start flashing again - this is normal (resize partition)
    Do not forget to Wipe Data from recovery (penultimate paragraph)

New from May 31, 2016 (1st version)
    Base on 05/05/2016
    Integrated Root
    Firmware FUSE (all memory is internally connected into one - turned out 13.5 GB) - for advice and assistance thank SW. booroondook
    Remove debris (Chinese keyboard, Maps, etc.)
    Added Program - ES File Explorer , TitaniumBackup
    Three launcher to choose from (Settings - Desk)
    Other ...
    New from June 2, 2016 (2 version)
    A new item in Settings - System (here all the new items are added)
    - Date and time in the status bar
    - Screen Density
    - Sidebar with programs
    - The rate of incoming and outgoing Internet in the status bar
    - Change the font and size of the system
    - Lock all advertising from the Internet
    Settings for the developer immediately appear in Settings
    It changed the appearance of the equalizer
    Reworked Radio App
    Changed all the status bar
    Added reboot and reset button in the status bar in rekaveri
    and much more
    New from June 6, 2016 (3 version)
    Fixed the status bar appearing when changing the system language.
    Optimizations and fixes for 800X480 resolution screen (evading problems, I do not have such a device)
    graphic change factory settings
    New Settings - System - The gradient of the status bar (see the screenshots)
    The OEM application is a set of programs, the factory program and new themes of regular applications. Install the application as normal. Removal - go to Settings - Applications - Remove the update.
    KingoRoot replaced by SuperSU (hidden Root access)
    The shutter notification added Dimmer
    Many more ......
    New from June 27, 2016 (4 version)
    Android base on June 21, 2016 (JY)
    New Radio, Music, Video (three different color themes) - The other applications are OEM app.
    add Settings - Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, Configure APN
    New Settings - System - Autostarts
    New Settings - Display - Heads-up notifications
    New Settings - Partition info
    Changed Status Bar
    Updated Google, Google Services, Play Store
    Change the permissions for programs that are now available to all applications in the Play Store
    Altered applications and ?anbas app for screen resolution 800X480
    The OEM application is a set of programs, the factory program and new themes of regular applications. Install the application as normal. Removal - go to Settings - Applications - Remove the update.
    Do not forget - you can change the Launcher in the Settings - Home
    Many more ...
    P.S.: The application OEM is added to the program Mtcservice, where you can change the serial number on the 12 - digit to start the program TomTomGo. It is necessary then to activate the module Mtcservice in Xposed!!!
    New from September 16, 2016 (6.5 version)
    1. Fixed the choice for a navigation app. Now after selecting a program, it will be immediately started.
    2. All additional programs and launchers can now be removed by standard methods in Settings - Applications.
    3. In the status bar adds a new icon (the moon) to start Skrinsever. Customize it possible to program ScrinseverClock (the clock itself, color, size, weather display, etc.)
    4. Module for Xposed MalayskStatusBar removed.
    5. Xposed Run now in the Settings.
    7. New: Settings - Sidebar
    9. launchers updated to the latest versions.
    10. Added the latest jetAudio peredelany me completely. (Can be removed in the Settings - Applications)
    11. Removed hidden Root access and have the latest SuperSU (some programs incorrectly worked with hidden as root)
    12. Fixed replacing the system font in Settings - System - Select the font.
    13. Fixed setup notifications in Settings - Display.
    14. Settings Network Card reappeared.
    15. Added support Init.d
    16. i2cset added a binary file for the sound
    17. In the folder system / etc / init.d already in configuration file to change the sound (enabled by default i2cset -y 4 0x1A 0x25 0x01 and i2cset -y 4 0x1A 0x2C 0x60) (permission from him after the change must be 0755)
    17. Other.
    NEW dated October 16, 2016. Firmware ?7.5
    + Fixed speed work by GPS widget
    + Fixed 3G modems
    + Added support of 7floor direct control of sound (in the OEM application has mtcsound_7floor.apk, will need to install and remove the Root Explorer file 33i2cset program in the system folder \ etc \ init.d)
    + Added the application Radio, Music, Bluetooth, DVD from SW. AlexNikolaev with permission to OEM application.
    + Added launcher KLD.
    + Added Weather Screensaver, Radio, Music. Configure the weather is - Settings - Settings Weather.
    + Other fixes.
    NEW October 24, 2016. Firmware 8
    Android base of 27 September JY
    Fixed XposedVolumeBar module
    Added new module for Xposed mtc-music (with the settings do not forget to copy the folder from the archive with the firmware and activate the module in Xposed)
    In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From KM - are the folders to display the speed in kilometers per hour
    In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From MPH - are the folders to display the speed in MPH (American format)
    Added different skrinsevery in OEM application (analog and digital)
    Setting display Weather in skrinsever - Settings - Settings Weather.
    Many other additions and fixes.
    NEW of 18 December 2016. Firmware 9
    1. Android base on November 22, 2016
    2. Fixed Google Play
    3. Now all folders with configuration files .ini (mtc-launcher, mtc-music, mtc-statusbar) need to copy the program ES File Explorer (there are in the firmware) in the internal memory internal_sd !!!
    It made specifically for devices that do not have SD Card (GPS Card)
    5. Added fully working module for Xposed - mtc-keys (to change the button assignments on the unit)
    Setting .ini file with a folder mtc-keys it must be located on the outside of the SD card external_sd !!!
    The archive with the firmware is an example configuration file, where you double-click the double-click the Back button will start PCRadio (you need it in the section [click.2] to delete the # sign).
    Read more about the settings here - http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=704299&st=0#entry39969383
    6. Added new version of Radio, Music, Video.
    7. added to OEM application launchers and the app (many versions) and Fixed Music application.
    8. Added MtcdTools application to configure the keys on the device.
    9. change the factory settings for normal display in 1024x600 resolution.
    10. Fixed clock in a sliding curtain.
    11. The latest version of ROOT access.
    12. A great number of other fixes and additions.
    NEW of January 15-18, 2017. Firmware №9.6 and №9.7
    + Android base from December 22, 2016
    + Added new staff in OEM applications app in red tones and skrinsever without display GPS speed
    + Many other fixes and additions
    Download version 9.6 : https://yadi.sk/d/qjyZdCLA39Astm
    + Changed the sound (except radio) (added on bass and treble) If the sound does not like it, then delete the file \system\etc\int.d\33i2cset
    + Fixed new applications for permission screen 800X480
    + Reworked MTCBlueTooth application - contacts in two lines and color theme of two types - red (found in OEM application), and blue (default)
    Download version 9.7 with the modified sound (added on bass and treble): https://yadi.sk/d/0jZmPIbi39bJUX
    NEW 29 January 2017. Firmware №10
    Fixed bug WiFi Direct
    Altered regular application - 3 color themes to choose from (blue dotted, red, green) default blue, the rest of the install OEM applications.
    Reworked all the screen savers to display tags and pictures. Weather is also moved upward.
    Added display of prognosis in Radio application. Configure or disable can Settings - Weather Settings - Weather on the screen. .. You can change the color, the icons, the size, etc. Reliable Display automatically by GPS and the Internet (it is necessary to include the settings -GPS -Location - On for all sources, or ask the city in the manual mode. Selecting display Prognosis for two providers.
    Added module to Xposed, to display tags in screensaver - xposed-mtc-poweramp
    Added module to Xposed, to display information from PCRadio in screensaver - xposed-mtc-pcradio
    Added module to Xposed, for Bluetooth applications - xposed-mtc-bt-1.5 - read about it here
    Shortcut settings are mtc-bt/mtc-bt.ini file where you do need to register telephone numbers.
    IMPORTANT: If you synchronize your phonebook with your phone - Always unplug mtc-bt Xposed module and reboot. After synchronization, turn it on again! Otherwise, synchronization will not be!
    Added module for Xposed - xposed-mtc-manager - read about it here
    The archive with the firmware are examples of the settings in the mtc-manager folder. So if you copy to a GPS map mtc-manager folder with the file settings.ini the default screensaver will be launched in all applications (not just full-time) in 300 seconds, here are the settings:
    Code:
    # Including alternative screensaver, when you specify false will work full-time mechanism:
    screenClock = true
    # Time the screen is turned off, if not specified will use the value of the full-time settings in seconds:
    screenTimeout = 300

If you want to turn it off completely, then prescribes: screenClock = false
    If you want that it does not run in certain applications, it prescribes the package names in the settings file ss_exceptions.ini
    Code:
    com.microntek.avin
    com.microntek.media
    com.android.browser
    Added module for Xposed - xposed-mtc-music-2.8 - read about it here
    For turning off the screensaver by clicking on the moon in the status bar so we prescribe in the mtc-music file/mtc-music.ini
    Code:
    # Turn off the screensaver only when you touch the screen. true - yes, false - normal mode of operation.

touch_mode = true
    So many the other - much to write.
    Download version 10 with the modified sound (added on bass and treble): https://yadi.sk/d/3-ajQr753BWxav

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvgrdKBfi2U
    NEW 21 Febuary 2017. Firmware №10.8
    + Android base on February 9, 2017
    + Updated Google Services
    + Added three new themes of regular applications, red, green, blue - with quick access panel
    (Default is blue theme - the other is in the OEM application)
    + Removed Xposed module - Status bar (if you install the firmware update (without Wipe date)
    it then go to Settings - Applications and there remove the status bar module)
    + Added new settings. Now you can fully customize the icons in the status bar.
    They are located in Settings - Display.
    + Added a new screensaver with quick access panel (can be directly run regular applications)
    + ViperFX
    + Many other additions and bug fixes
    Do not forget to set in Settings - GPS - Location - According to all sources !!!
    If you do not like the sound of the system - Remove Root Explorer-om file in the system\etc\init.d\33i2cset
    Download version 10.8 with the modified sound (added on bass and treble): https://yadi.sk/d/IUXt0orh3ELHtS
    NEW 10 april, 2017. Firmware №11
    Be sure to install this firmware with erasure of data (or make Wipe Data in Recovery after installing the firmware)
    Optimization of the whole system (brakes almost did not become)
    Added a new Xposed module mtc-radio, to display the names of radio stations. The setup file is located in the folder mtc-radio/mtc-radio.ini which needs to be copied to the internal memory internal_sd (is in the archive together with the firmware)
    It is necessary to prescribe the frequencies of your radio stations in the mtc-radio.ini file in your city (information can be found on the Internet)
    And be sure to turn off the display of RDS in Settings - Factory Settings - Other !!!
    Example of the settings in the file mtc-radio.ini

# Required for the module to be disabled in Settings - Factory Settings - Other - Show RDS !!!
    [controls]
    # radio stations show names in the header RDS
    title=true
    # show short names on the radio stations buttons
    # Show pop-up notifications when the app is not active Radio. default false
    toast=true
    # Font size pop-up notifications
    toast.size=22

[title]
    # Names of the stations to display information in the RDS field
    91.00=Radio 7
    91.50=TOK FM
    92.10=Radio May
    95.70=Xumor FM
    96.30=Ket
    98.60=Radio Retro
    99.10=Ola-la
    99.90=Europa Plus
    100.30=Russian Radio
    101.00=Chanson
    101.50=Рекорд
    102.10=Радио Дача
    102.50=Радио Energy
    102.70=Радио Ваня
    102.90=Радио DFM
    103.60=Мегаполис
    104.30=Самара Максимум
    104.80=Autoradio
    105.40=Romantika
    106.10=Дорожное Радио
    106.60=Love Радио
    107.20=Child Radio

[buttons]
    # Short names for display stations in buttons
    91.00=Радио 7
    91.50=ТОК FM
    92.10=Радио Маяк
    95.70=Юмор FM
    96.30=КОТ
    98.60=Ретро
    99.10=Эхо Москвы
    99.90=Европа Плюс
    100.30=Русское Радио
    101.00=Шансон
    101.50=Рекорд
    102.10=Дача
    102.50=Energy
    102.70=Радио Ваня
    102.90=DFM
    103.60=Мегаполис
    104.30=Самара Максимум
    104.80=Autoradio
    105.40=Romantika
    106.10=Дорожное Радио
    106.60=Love Радио
    107.20=Child Radio

[memory]
    # radio stations recovery after pressing the RESET button
    # FM1
    P1.1=106.60
    P1.2=101.50
    P1.3=102.50
    P1.4=102.90
    P1.5=99.90
    P1.6=96.30
    P2.1=100.30
    P2.2=104.80
    P2.3=106.10
    P2.4=105.40
    P2.5=104.30
    P2.6=102.10
    P3.1=102.10
    P3.2=104.80
    P3.3=106.10
    P3.4=105.40
    P3.5=104.30
    P3.6=102.10

Added 2 and 3 minutes to Settings - Screen - Screen saver time
    Do not forget: If after installing the firmware you do not see anything in the StatusBar - go to Settings - Display - Bar Status Settings and turn on the icons there.
    Many other additions, updates, fixes.
    Download version 11 with the modified sound (added on bass and treble): https://yadi.sk/d/8vwE8PLJ3GoA2M

New from 13 april, 2017 for RK3188 800X480 and 1024X600 MTCD Firmware №11.1

Google services are replaced with MicroG (recommended - install this firmware with erasure of data
    (Or make Wipe Data in recovery after installing the firmware)
    1. go into the microG Settings application and activate the background services:
    - Registering your device with Google
    - Google Cloud Messaging
    2. In the same place, select the UnifiedNlp settings and note (if you only use GPS, you can skip it):
    - location programs (just select one that is more like it), so that the search for networks
    - address search programs - mark Nominatim with a daw (conversion of coordinates to address)
    3. reboot the device
    4. Go to the Play Market and enter your account.
    We use.

Download version 11.1 with MicroG : https://yadi.sk/d/LgE6zhfR3GvHgf
    New from 18 april, 2017 for RK3188 800X480 and 1024X600 MTCD Firmware №11.4
    Added four versions of Launcher:
    1. Launcher with GPS speed and Weather (main)
    2. Launcher with GPS speed and WITHOUT showing weather (change launcher in Settings - Desktop)
    3. Launcher without GPS speed and with analog clock (change launcher in Settings - Desktop)
    4. Launcher without GPS speed and with a digital clock (change launcher in Settings - Desktop)
    Added a set of full-time programs without showing the top panel and without the weather. (Located in the OEM application)
    The gps-launcher module was redesigned to display the speed in the two launchers.
    Other fixes and additions.
    Download version 11.4 with MicroG : https://yadi.sk/d/rRVYL92R3H6wdJ
    If you like my firmware, and you think that I am not wasted a lot of time to create the firmware and you want me to continue to work on firmware, you can thank me or Donate To Me
    IMPORTANT: If you synchronize your phonebook with your phone - Always unplug mtc-bt Xposed module and reboot. After synchronization, turn it on again! Otherwise, synchronization will not be!

New from April 25, 2017 for the RK3188 800X480 and 1024X600 MTCD Firmware №11.5

1. Fixed Launcher with GPS speed and WITHOUT showing Weather in the screen resolution 800X480
    2. Now all programs are available on Google Play without exceptions (including TomTom)
    3. Fixed widget for Radio application in Launchers with analog clock and digital clock
    4. TomTom navigation immediately works and downloads maps.
    5. Reduced the height of the Bar Status.
    6. At the first boot after flashing, there are now icons in the status bar.
    Two versions of the firmware with MicroG services and the official version of Google Service.
    Download the version with the official Google Market: https://yadi.sk/d/HYOsUi1F3HJ9Y5
    Download version from MicroG: https://yadi.sk/d/LXl9hJoy3HKZmJ

New from September 07, 2017 for the RK3188 800X480 and 1024X600 MTCD Firmware №12.6

1. Android base from August 9, 2017 (factory firmware HA)
    2. Updated all Google Services
    3. The latest version of SuperSU (hidden Root access)
    4. New PCRadio with a new module for Xposed from the uv. MVG-V70 (now when running regular programs, the sound of PCRadio is turned off)
    5. New screensaver 2 in 1. With analog and digital clock. Change screen - press it for 2-3 seconds.
    6. In the startup settings of the screensaver, the autorun time is added Never-15-30-60 seconds-2-3-5-7-10 minutes
    7. New Radio with a quick access panel (installed) and without a panel (enclosed in the OEM application)
    8. The ViperFX start button and track numbers with the quick access panel (installed) and without the panel (located in the OEM application) are added to the Music application.
    To make ViperFX work correctly when the Music application is running, disable the graphic equalizer there.
    9. Added a new module for Xposed mtc-bt version 2.3 (on the previous firmware was version 1.5)
    If after synchronization of contacts with the phone you have nothing appeared, just exit the Bluetooth application (for example, with the Back key) and go back to it, all contacts will appear. Now you do not need to disable the module in Xposed.
    And do not forget to edit the file mtc-bt.ini (lies in the archive along with the firmware) and register the phones for quick access there.
    10. Added a new module for Xposed xposed-mtc-manager version 2.5 (on the previous firmware was version 1.13)
    Read about his settings here
    Copy the folder mtc-manager to an external memory card (GPS card) external_sd - everything is in the archive with the firmware, just edit the setup files for yourself in the program Notepad ++
    Now you can connect any OBD adapters with different names, prescribe them in the settings.ini file.
    We do not forget who does not need the launch of the screensaver, then we disable not only the Android settings but also the settings.ini file in the mtc-manager folder - screenClock = false
    Code:
    # inclusion of an alternative screensaver, if you specify false, the standard mechanism will work:
    screenClock=false
    # the time to turn off the screen, if not set, the value from the default settings will be used:
    screenTimeout=260
    # name of the program of the screensaver
    screenPackage=com.microntek.screenclock
    # activation screen saver name
    screenClass=MainActivity
    The sound is restored (high and low frequencies are raised). If you do not like the sound in the system - Delete the Root Explorer file in the system\ etc\init.d\33i2cset
    The work of init.d is restored
    Other additions and fixes.

The firmware must be installed with the removal of all data (Wipe Data) !!!!

Do not forget to copy the folders gps-launcher, mtc-launcher, mtc-music, mtc-radio to the root internal memory internal_sd, and folder mtc-manager to the root of the external card external_sd and activate the modules in Xposed.
    Version with the official Google Market:
    Download the version with the official Google Market: https://yadi.sk/d/bBIUME4_3Mft2r
    Version with MicroG:
    Download version from MicroG: https://yadi.sk/d/ZZJ2vX0e3MftdK

New from July 09, 2018 for the RK3188 800X480 and 1024X600 MTCD Firmware № 13

1. New versions of Music - are in the OEM application.
    2. In Settings, the item Lock screen is added.
    3. New screensavers with a graphic equalizer (located in the OEM application)
    4. New PCRadio - in a transparent style from the uv. DUK.
    5. New screensaver 2 in 1. With analog and digital clock. Change the screen - click on it for 2-3 seconds. (installed by default)
    6. New Radio with a quick access panel (installed) and without a panel (enclosed in the OEM application)
    7. The Music button is added to the Music application with the option of selecting a graphic equalizer with a quick access panel (installed) and without a panel (in the OEM application)
    8. Correct reboot (including MCU) of the device from the StatusBar (many thanks sva4pda for the help)
    9. The volume of the bell is reduced.
    10. In the application OEM added Live Wallpaper - Planets (you can try to install them, cool will look in the transparent versions of the Screensaver, Music and Radio :))
    11. Other additions and corrections.

The firmware must be installed with the removal of all data (Wipe Data) !!!!

Do not forget to copy the folders mtc-launcher, mtc-music, mtc-radio to the root internal memory internal_sd, leave other folders on external SD (external_sd) and activate modules in Xposed.
    Version with the official Google Market:
    Download the version with the official Google Market: https://yadi.sk/d/S-HQ3I9N3YxRgj
    Version with MicroG:
    Download version from MicroG: https://yadi.sk/d/uJPHkAKB3YxRkG

If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Examples of writing in Settings - Date & Time - Custom JAVA format for display in the status bar.

examples:

dd.MM.yyyy - 17.04.2016
    dd / MM / yyyy - 17/04/2016
    dd MMMM yyyy - April 17, 2016
    dd MMMM - April 17
    EEEE, dd MMMM - Tuesday, April 17
    HH: mm: ss - 20:33:30
    K: mm a - 4:45 PM

date

D (day of the year) - 199

E / EE / EEE (day of the week) - W
    EEEE (day of the week) - Tuesday
    EEEEE (day of the week) - In

F (day of the week in the month) - 2 (2nd week of July)
    FF (day of the week in the month) - 02 (2nd week of July)

G (era) - NE

L (Autonomous month) - 1
    LL (Autonomous month) - 01
    LLL (Autonomous month) - January
    LLLL (Autonomous month) - January
    LLLLL (Autonomous month) - I

M (months in a year) - 1
    MM (months in a year) - 01
    MMM (months in a year) - January
    MMMM (months in a year) - January
    MMMMM (months in a year) - I

W (weeks to months) - 2
    WW (weeks to months) - 02

c / cc / ccc (Autonomous day of the week) - W
    cccc (Autonomous day of the week) - Tuesday
    ccccc (Autonomous day of the week) - In

d (days per month) - 1
    dd (in the month) - 01

w (weeks in a year) - 9
    ww (weeks of the year) - 09

yy (year) - 16
    y / yyy / yyyy (year) - 2016

Time

H (hours a day: 24) - 3
    HH (hours a day: 24) - 03

K (hours am / pm: 12) - 1
    K (hours am / pm: 12) - 01

S (milliseconds) - 700

h (hours am / pm: 12) - 3
    hh (am / pm hours: 12) - 03

k (hours per day: 24) - 7
    kk (hours per day: 24) - 07

m (minutes per hour) - 5
    mm (minutes per hour) - 05

s (seconds to minutes) - 5
    ss (seconds in a minute) - 05

a (am / pm marker) - PM

z / zz / zzz (time zone) - STV
    zzzz (time zone) - Pacific Standard Time

Z / ZZ / ZZZ (time zone RFC 822) - 0800
    ZZZZ (time zone RFC 822) GMT-08: 00
    ZZZZZ (time zone RFC 822) - 8:00

'(The escape character to the text) -'Date ='

'' (Quote) - 'o''clock'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi Malaysk,
    you are my last hope to restore my car radio Pumpkin RQ0253
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7609a9FSMg
    After the upgrade with your Rom ( http://huifei.fs-fileserver.de/cont.../Malaysk Quadcore RK3188/1024x600/22.05.2016/ ) I had to do a wipe all data but I can not enter anymore in recovery mode.
    Can I reinstall from zero a recovery on my car radio (as with odin tool on Android phone?)
    Please help me
    Why do you have installed the firmware from another device ?????? I did on the first page giving the link to the file server ??? You device MTCD or MTCB?
    Author instructions - booroondook http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=704934&st=1140#entry44581689

Google translator :
    RECOVERY UNIT SLAIN to RK3188
    It recommended for those who have no-OTG port and mechanical buttons
    (Responsible for the consequences rests with you)

Download the archive, unpack it to any folder (preferably in a way there are no gaps, and Russian letters).
    Attached faylSD_Firmware_Tool.zip (489.51 Kb)

The archive is SD_Firmware_Tool.exe program. With its help, we will prepare a boot card.
    We also need:
    1) Windows PCs having a card reader
    2) the microSD-card for 2 - 4 - 8 - 16 GB in fat32 (in the process of all the data on it will be erased).
    3) The firmware (file update.img), compatible with the processor and a screen resolution of your PG. Desirable - the same one that was on the device to "brick".

Operating procedure:
    1) Insert the card into the card reader PC
    2) Run the program SD_Firmware_Tool.exe
    3) In the top drop-down list "First: Choose removable disk" select the drive letter that corresponds to the card.
    4) The following set box "Upgrade Firmware".
    5) Press "Firmware" button and select the firmware file our update.img.
    6) Hit "Create" button and wait for the end of the process.
    7) Close the program and look at the map. The memory card will appear rksdfw.tag files, sd_boot_config, sdupdate.img
    8) Completely disable power radio. That is, even disable BAT wire (yellow), not to mention the ACC (red). It is best to simply pull the main connector on the rear panel.
    9) Insert the card into the slot "GPS" radio.
    10) Turn on the radio, turn on the main power supply, including the ACC (as a working version - advance include ACC in the car, and then connect the radio to the main connector).
    11) Wait a few seconds and do not worry.
    12) An indication of the success is a lot of text messages on a black background, similar to what we see during the normal firmware.
    13) At the end of the process at the bottom appears "All complete successful! Please remove the sd-card." (Spelling and punctuation of the original).
    14) Take out the card and wait for the download radio. If the radio is not rebooted itself after the card is removed, the "help" it by clicking on the Reset button. If the screen is not lit, then briefly press the Power.
    Everything - the process is completed.
    What to do with the card? The fact that the program format it in a special way, in Windows, you now see it incomplete volume. And it generally can not be used in the radio - or whenever you turn on automatic flashing will go.
    The card can be returned to normal size using the same program, there clicking button "Restore". Either keep this card as a tool to restore the radio.

If you get this error - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67309331&postcount=116
    Doing so - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67598154&postcount=319
    NEW October 24, 2016. Firmware №8
    Android base of 27 September JY
    Fixed XposedVolumeBar module
    Added new module for Xposed mtc-music (with the settings do not forget to copy the folder from the archive with the firmware and activate the module in Xposed)
    In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From KM - are the folders to display the speed in kilometers per hour
    In Copy_TO_SD_External folder (GPS Card) - From MPH - are the folders to display the speed in MPH (American format)
    Added different skrinsevery in OEM application (analog and digital)
    Setting display Weather in skrinsever - Settings - Settings Weather.
    Many other additions and fixes.

If you do not like the sound of the firmware, then delete the file 33i2cset in folder system\etc\init.d.

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/rMSNi-ppxSMx3
    It's sad @Malaysk stopped , I just received my first unit and looking forward to modify it . I do have an unit from seicane, 10.1", 1024*600 , R16 1.6 GHz Quad-core. A: 5.0.1. I know they do have another 10.1 with Android 6.0 only we can get a copy would be great !!

-Z

I did not stop. :) Soon there will be new firmware from me. ;)
    PS: Very good news for devices without SD card! Now they will be able to use all modules Xposed where it was necessary copy the folders on the sd card.
    Pre-Christmas gift from me. :D
    A gigantic work done within 2 months with the release of firmware №8. I want to express special gratitude to the people helped make the world a brighter :):
    For a huge contribution to finalize Xposed modules for MTCD devices - MVG-V70
    For adding MtcdTools program - author f1x
    For launchers presented in OEM application to change the name - booroondook
    For the red and green color applications are in the OEM application - AlexNikolaev
    NEW of 18 December 2016. Firmware №9
    Android base on November 22, 2016

download - http://xdaforums.com/android-auto/m...lopment/rom-malaysk-roms-mtcd-device-t3385309