FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][PX5][HD] Malaysk ROMs for PX5 (2-4 Gb) 8.0 Android Oreo any yet known MTCD-MTCE

1,329 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,632

By Malaysk, Senior Member on 13th March 2018, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Only for devices processor Rockchip PX5, MCU - MTCD, MTCE Android 6.0.1 and 8.0 RAM 2-4 gb !!!

With firmware device, you need to understand all the risks.
Neither I nor the website is not responsible for your actions and possibly killed devices!
Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk.

Only for those who know how to get into the recovery (different combinations of keys) and installed in the device SD card slot !!!

Please excuse me. I'm bad at spelling in english. I use the translator Google. I rarely answer questions in private messages and on the forum. Sorry.

Restoring killed (brick) on the device after unsuccessful flashing - https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=3254

Version 1.1 of March 22, 2018
Android platform from March 03, 2018 (based on the firmware)
Built-in Root access, latest SuperSU.
Built-in latest version Xposed.If you write at the first start Xposed - it is installed, but not activated - we exit and reboot the device, then everything will be fine. And do not forget to activate all modules in it!
Signature verification app is disabled.
Added programs - Root Explorer, ES File Explorer.
New item in Settings - Display - Custom settings (here all new added items are located)
1. Lock screen (function for PIN code access)
2. Display Weather ( Show the weather in the screensaver and launcher LM )
3. Hide - Show icons in the Status Bar ( here you can turn on - turn off the buttons in the Status Bar - Back, Home, Moon (launch of the screensaver), Volume, Screen brightness icon)
4. Clock settings in the status bar
  • 4.1 date
  • 4.2 date position
  • 4.3 date Format
  • 4.4 Font
  • 4.5 StatusBar clock color
  • 4.6 Font size
To make the clock visible you need to go to the section StatusBar clock color and set its color.
5. Network traffic ( showing the speed of Internet traffic in the status bar )
6. Gradient StatusBar ( You can make a transparent StatusBar there or add any color.)
7. Developer options
8. Adblock ( blocking the display of ads from the Internet in the browser )
9. Managing startup ( only for advanced users!)
Added reboot and reboot button in the recovery in StatusBar
All the most important and additional applications are in the OEM application
1. HCT_app_gold (factory applications from the firmware HA from March 03, 2018
2. Launchers ( Launcher KGL , JY, HCT, HCT New )
3. Live wallpaper ( Bubbles, Firefly Jungle, Marine Aquarium , Planets )
4. Malaysk Mod
  • 4.1 MTCMovie4_no_panel
  • 4.2 MTCMusic4_no_panel
  • 4.3 MTCMusic4_panel
  • 4.4 MTCMusic4_transparent_no_panel
  • 4.5 MTCMusic4_transparent_panel
  • 4.6 MTCRadio4_no_panel
  • 4.7 MTCRadio4_panel
5. Other Launchers
6. ScreenClock Malaysk
  • 6.1 MTCScreenClock_NEW
  • 6.2 MTCScreenClock_OLD
  • 6.3 MTCScreenClock_Visualizator
Versions of the screensaver 2 in 1. With a long press on it, the screen changes from analog clock to digital.
7. app ( DAB+ , Total Commander , Torque )
The standard sound control is redone
Redesigned graphic design of pop-up messages.
Added module for Xposed - Disable Fullscreen Keyboard - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.s...screenkeyboard
Screensaver with the function of speed by GPS and Weather.
Added three default launchers - Launcher3 (Gold HA), Launcher KGL (will be the first time you run the firmware), Launcher LM ( with the weather )
Change launcher - Settings - Display - Default apps - Home app.
Added different time values ​​for launching the screensaver in Settings - Screen - Time to start the screensaver - Never-15-30-60 seconds-2-3-5-7-10 minutes.
Added internet radio - PCRadio , if you activate the module in Xposed PCRadio, then the information will be displayed in the screensaver.
Added module for Xposed MVG-V70 (thanks to him for helping me adapt the module for my firmware) xposed-mtce-utils. You can see its settings here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...89&postcount=2
In the archive, along with the firmware, there are two folders
Copy_To_internal_sd (SDCARD) - From MPH - to display the speed of the GPS in the screensaver in MPH - America, etc.
Copy_To_internal_sd (SDCARD) - From KM - to display the speed by GPS in the screensaver in KM / H - Russia, Europe, etc.
It is necessary to copy the entire folder mtce-utils to the root of the internal (sdcard) memory and activate the module in Xposed !!!!
ViperFX is installed in the system.
ViperFx was added to the MTCManager.apk to work after sleep.
Updated all mod applications - Music, Video, Radio. - You need to go into the OEM application and reinstall the applications from the folder - Malaysk MOD
Added to the modified applications button FX - for start ViperFX .
Added multi-window support to these applications.
Other.
Play Market can write - turn off the dangerous application ViperFX. You need to go to Play-Market-Play Protection - and disable Check security threats
Settings ViperFX - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrkWVmrD5qQ

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWvgrcn_As8

REQUIREMENTS TO HEAD DEVICE:
1. The presence of a slot for the SD-card, which in the system is assigned a label (name) "GPS"
2. The possibility of hardware access to the "recovery" mode (ie, by manipulating hardware buttons)
My entrance into "recovery" mode - Press and hold the Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK)until the buttons blink . Release Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK) and immediately briefly press again on this button.

Before installing the firmware, try to get into recovery with hardware buttons and move in it on the menu (Briefly press Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK) Apply - long press on Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK). !!!

Installation:
German translated install instructions including pictures - HERE
1. Preparation the first SD card:
1.1 Make a bootable SD card (USB flash can not! Only SD card!) https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=3254
1.2 Delete a file from a bootable card sdupdate.img
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	6706
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	4445870
1.3 Download sdupdate.img from here https://yadi.sk/d/YXwm_bzR3TKDiT (Mirror:https://mega.nz/#!dhxGFbiQ!pSHvO63ii...tf8DSa3mDpIpGM ) and copy it to the bootable SD card file sdupdate.img.
2. Preparation of 2 sd card:
2.1 Download the archive with the firmware from here https://yadi.sk/d/HoAeMbfj3TejWt (Mirror: https://mega.nz/#!d4BF1aIb!aZhdEf9JY...hf24MiTZNg-1Xc ) . Unpack it and copy update.zip and folder mtce-utils on the second SD card.
Copy_To_internal_sd (SDCARD) - From MPH - to display the speed of the GPS in the screensaver in MPH - America, etc.
Copy_To_internal_sd (SDCARD) - From KM - to display the speed by GPS in the screensaver in KM/H - Russia, Europe, etc.
3. Insert the first SD card into the device into the SD card slot. Click on RESET or turn on the device (if it was off).
The update will begin. When it is finished, it will ask you to remove the SD card from the SD card slot.
Remove the SD card. The unit will reboot and the word "erase" appears. The device will reboot again.
Now the most important thing: you must immediately enter into the recovery :
My entrance into "recovery" mode - Press and hold the Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK)until the buttons blink . Release Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK) and immediately briefly press again on this button.

4. You are in recovery mode. We insert the second SD card into the slot. We go down to the point "Apply update system" (Briefly press Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK) Apply - long press on Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK).
Select - From sd card. Installation of the firmware will begin 10 minutes. As the installation is finished, we go down in recovery to the point "Wipe data/factory reset" and click on it.

5. The installation is complete. You can click on "Reboot system now".
When the device is fully booted - go to Xposed - write at the first start Xposed - it is installed, but not activated - we exit and reboot the device, then everything will be fine.

Firmware No.2.0
Who installed version 1.1 can be installed simply by updating. Who did not install version 1.1 then install everything that is written on from the first point.
+ The firmware is made on the basis of the factory firmware from 05/26/2018.
+ The new PCRadio mod from Duk (transparent, with a power button)
+ Updated the module for Xposed from MVG-V70 xposed-mtce-utils (thanks to the eu for adapting it for my firmware)
+ Multiple fixes and additions to the firmware
+ Added a new version of the screensaver with the choice of a graphic equalizer (Right bottom button)
Change screen from analog clock to digital - click on the screensaver for 3-4 seconds.
+ Added to Music application button for selecting graphic equalizer - VIS button
+ New version of EasyConnected (located in the OEM application in the app folder)
+ Two screensavers MTCScreenClock_No_Transparent and MTCScreenClock_Transparent (found in the OEM application) are redone - a graphic equalizer is added (choice is the upper right button) and a temperature display is added from the canbas (need to check)
+ Corrected sound controller
+ New converted widgets.
All application modes are in the OEM application
If you lose the clock in the status bar, then you need to go to Settings - User Settings - Clock settings in the status bar and there to specify any color of the clock.
Do not forget to copy the folder mtce-utils (is in the archive together with the firmware) after installing the firmware on the internal memory card (sdcard) and activate all modules in Xposed.
If you show in the screensaver - NULL NULL - go to Settings - and set Weather.
To add Home, Back and others icons to the status bar - go to Settings - Display - Advanced settings - Hide - Show icons in Status Bar
Download: https://yadi.sk/d/1bRTAqcd3XnFvj

It was the most difficult firmware for me, from all firmware. If you appreciate my work and the time I spent, you can buy me a beer here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124509.jpg
Views:	16746
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	4445875   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124536.jpg
Views:	17030
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	4445876   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124600.jpg
Views:	16622
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	4445877   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124622.jpg
Views:	16468
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	4445878   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124726.jpg
Views:	15970
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	4445879   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124851.jpg
Views:	15552
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	4445880   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-124920.jpg
Views:	14766
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	4445881   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125021.jpg
Views:	14582
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	4445882   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125029.png
Views:	14374
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	4445883   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125112.jpg
Views:	13766
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	4445884   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125252.png
Views:	13332
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	4445885   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125342.jpg
Views:	12954
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	4445886   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125357.jpg
Views:	13158
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	4445887   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125432.png
Views:	13190
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	4445888   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-125441.jpg
Views:	13028
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	4445889  
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free

13th March 2018, 02:49 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
reserved
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 02:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
reserved
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 05:03 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Oh wow

Thank you Malaysk now we can update our 6.XX Android unit to Android 8
13th March 2018, 05:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
update.zip file Do not update from android 8.0 (ha) to Malaysk
Updates to Error
13th March 2018, 05:20 PM |#6  
Flag Stapel
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Thank you
13th March 2018, 05:24 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaghiani

update.zip file Do not update from android 8.0 (ha) to Malaysk
Updates to Error

You must do from 1 to 5 points in the section
Installation:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 05:39 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello Malaysk,
Does this manual also apply to devices that already have 8.0 installed? With 6.0.1 the ROM was always played over the update file on the device.
13th March 2018, 05:57 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
A few questions concerning preparing sdcard1

1. What size does the card need to be ? (I have a spare 4GB card )
2.Does the process work on Windows 10 (I'm a bit stuck if it doesn't)

Attempting this process on a windows 10 with the above 4GB card I get an 'Open Object of Disk Failed' error.
13th March 2018, 06:09 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisu002

Hello Malaysk,
Does this manual also apply to devices that already have 8.0 installed? With 6.0.1 the ROM was always played over the update file on the device.

You should definitely replace in the firmware for the modified recovery to install my firmware. Therefore, you need to do all 5 items in the section
Installation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by movieifx

A few questions concerning preparing sdcard1

1. What size does the card need to be ? (I have a spare 4GB card )
2.Does the process work on Windows 10 (I'm a bit stuck if it doesn't)

Attempting this process on a windows 10 with the above 4GB card I get an 'Open Object of Disk Failed' error.

1. Any sd card of 2-32 gigabytes will work.
2. Change to another SD card. Maybe it is corrupted?
The Following User Says Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 06:34 PM |#11  
Italy
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

You should definitely replace in the firmware for the modified recovery to install my firmware. Therefore, you need to do all 5 items in the section
Installation:

1. Any sd card of 2-32 gigabytes will work.
2. Change to another SD card. Maybe it is corrupted?

Malaysk, I would like to install your Oreo rom but please tell me why my MX W2 b5626 does not allow me to start the flash of recovery 8 with Kumarai files. Some claim that my slot is fake, it is not enabled to boot from Sd.Però I have to say that I did not create the SD with Windows 7 because I did not have it. I used Windows Vista and 10 and in fact they both gave me an error. What do you think is a change to say SOoppure my unit will never flas the new recovery 8? Another thing: I have never managed to get in recovery from keys because it has no keys, I'm always entered by USB keyboard. You say that I will have problems getting into it after installing the new recovery when the screen turns gray? Answer me please. Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)