[ROM][PX5][HD] Malaysk ROMs for PX5 (2-4 Gb) 8.0 Android Oreo any yet known MTCD-MTCE

Search This thread

ikerg

Could you give me more information about OTG usb cable and a PC? You mean On The Go?
Thankyou
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=3766892&share_fid=3793&share_type=t

[PX3 & 5] [OTG] - No Headunit Mod, recover or flash a SOM with a simple USB cable

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I cannot get auto-dimming and auto-vol working.... Nothing from old rk3066 units works on px5/oreo (like mtc modules in xposed). Also built-in such features in AGAMA Launcher doesn't work. Any ideas?
A good idea is to search on px5 forums (Android 6 and Android 8) which apps are used for that purpose.

Paultjuh1988

Jun 21, 2007
Thanks for the information about using a usb cable with resistors.
I have Android 8.0 already on mine installed, i just wanted to go to the custom firmware, wich looked a way more luxery then the stock 8.0.
But cause of the SD card reader with usb connection, so it just dont boot SD card, i give up and leave it by stock.

Cause i cant update to the other firmware, i wanted to update my apps, to the latest version of it (most stable versions):
Can someone tell me how to get the following apps:
-Music (app called just Music, that plays all type of formats, i would like to have the latest version of this stock app)
-Video (app called just Video, that plays all type of formats, i would like to have the latest version of this stock app)
-EasyLink is not so hard to google, it are just the apps with the normal names.

Could someone tell me where i can find the latest versions of the stock/standard apps that are installed on PX5/Android Radio's?

Thankyou very much for all information!! It helped me out a lot!!

Bugscze

Sep 23, 2011
Just installed ROM in MTCE for Peugeot 407 (bought from Fltonboo at Aliexpress). MCU version is MTCE_MX_V2.88b_1.

Everything went OK. Thank you very much @Malaysk!

Lum_UK

May 24, 2012
Bristol
dj.lum.uk
OnePlus 5T
Regarding auto dimming. It does work for me with the headlight switch, but still too bright. I eventually just installed Twilight, set the intensity of the colour temp to 0 and just had it dim the screen instead. Not the most elegant solution, but it works. Don't forget to whitelist it in mtcd-utils/settings.ini

For the person who wanted next/prev buttons on the statusbar. I'd not recommend this approach. If you car has steering wheel controls then hook them up, failing that consider fitting some. Having lived without them for a few weeks I honestly don't think it's safe to use the touchscreen for media controls while driving as you have to look at the screen for too long.

Reactions: ozi5783

geno_1

Mar 28, 2008
... yea ... I know ...
After installation, how can I delete (uninstall) programs and add-ons that I don't intend to use?
I know I can disable, but I thought I could actually uninstall apps from a rooted device.

ikerg

Thanks for the information about using a usb cable with resistors.
I have Android 8.0 already on mine installed, i just wanted to go to the custom firmware, wich looked a way more luxery then the stock 8.0.
But cause of the SD card reader with usb connection, so it just dont boot SD card, i give up and leave it by stock.

Cause i cant update to the other firmware, i wanted to update my apps, to the latest version of it (most stable versions):
Can someone tell me how to get the following apps:
-Music (app called just Music, that plays all type of formats, i would like to have the latest version of this stock app)
-Video (app called just Video, that plays all type of formats, i would like to have the latest version of this stock app)
-EasyLink is not so hard to google, it are just the apps with the normal names.

Could someone tell me where i can find the latest versions of the stock/standard apps that are installed on PX5/Android Radio's?

Thankyou very much for all information!! It helped me out a lot!!
For going from stock to custom and from custom to stock you need the bootable sd card....but for updating stock or updating custom....just use your sdcard or USB drive with the update.zip and upgrade normally.
Use the last stock rom and you will have the most recent software installed (including apps)

finkeo

Jul 17, 2018
Bootable SD card

I have a Dasaita/HA px5 MTCE unit. I created a bootable SD card acording to the instructions but my unit won't boot from it. Any help would be appreciated.

Tracknard

Aug 9, 2018
Hello,

Sorry for my english.
I have a car radio dasaita.
Buid number: PX5
MCU: MTCE_HA_V2.75_2
android 6.0.1

I took the time to read the entire description of Malaysk, and changed my SD cards to make sure they are ok.
Only, I have a problem.
When I insert the first SD card in the slot "GPS" nothing happens. My screen is completely black. I can't boot on the sd card, even through the recoverymod.

Can you help me for solve this problem?

Thank by advance,

Track

bigbossclk

Apr 25, 2013
Charleroi
Hello i have a media auto headunit (wondefoo on aliexpress) and its mtce px05 4gb ram 16gb rom android 8, i try to install this rom but it doesn't work. i insert the memory card and then i can see lights from autoradio but it seems like it doesnt boot when the sd card is inserted, without its ok, so can't update sdupdate.img. I followed the thread and made a bootable sdcard and replaced the sdupdate.img, but it doesn't launch, help please :)

Betogini

Aug 4, 2018
I have installed tomtom already (just for test.. I prefer iGO Pal!) without any problems but the 3D did not work yet idd, so you already know that!
Ps: restart your tomtom if you did not receive a connection.

and now I'm going to remove it.. happy with my iGO Pal already!

Look here: https://www.gpsurl.com
sharecode: /tomtom-android/243975-tomtom-navigation-v1-0-android.html

TT 3D view is working fine now.

Last edited:

Wout2426

Dec 30, 2008
Tiel
OnePlus Nord 2T
Look here: https://www.gpsurl.com
sharecode: /tomtom-android/243975-tomtom-navigation-v1-0-android.html

TT 3D view is working fine now.

Three is also version 1.2. I can confirm 3d working. As I read it's a new version brought out in South America, it's not in playstore.

Can't post link, don't believe it's a legal forum where it came from.

The new thing is that big maps like Germany can be downloaded in parts, so you don't have to dl 5gb for hole of Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Betogini

ankerede

Jan 17, 2011
For some reason my DVR always stops recording after a few minutes. I usually have it running in the background.
Is there a fix for that or a better app?

Last edited:

traderdude12

Dec 3, 2017
DVR APP

For some reason my DVR always stops recording after a few minutes. I usually have it running in the background.
Is there a fix for that or a better app?

I have the same problem .Im testing a fix that I think is work? This what I did I deleted all the recordings that are from the app that I had on my sd card .
Then I went to App permissions to make sure all permissions were given to the camera or anything to do with the camera . Then I rebooted the system , so far it I think it is working but you still have to make sure when you start your drive that it is running. You always have to make sure the icon is in the top left of the screen.
I hope someone can find a better solution than this . I would rather just turn the app on once and never have to worry about whether it's running and recording . I have tried to find a replacement App but have had no luck .

P.S What I had noticed is I thought it had been recording it showed a file many of were just black it showed that they had just started but never continued too record even though it looked like they had recorded .
You should check your files before you delete just to see If it was doing the same thing to you ? it be very interesting to know it might help someone to fix the problem .

Reactions: chrys8401

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only for devices processor Rockchip PX5, MCU - MTCD, MTCE Android 6.0.1 and 8.0 RAM 2-4 gb !!!

With firmware device, you need to understand all the risks.
    Neither I nor the website is not responsible for your actions and possibly killed devices!
    Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk.

Only for those who know how to get into the recovery (different combinations of keys) and installed in the device SD card slot !!!

Please excuse me. I'm bad at spelling in english. I use the translator Google. I rarely answer questions in private messages and on the forum. Sorry.

Restoring killed (brick) on the device after unsuccessful flashing - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75664396&postcount=3254

Built-in Root access, latest SuperSU.
    Built-in latest version Xposed.If you write at the first start Xposed - it is installed, but not activated - we exit and reboot the device, then everything will be fine. And do not forget to activate all modules in it!
    Signature verification app is disabled.
    Added programs - Root Explorer, ES File Explorer.
    New item in Settings - Display - Custom settings (here all new added items are located)
    1. Lock screen (function for PIN code access)
    2. Display Weather ( Show the weather in the screensaver and launcher LM )
    3. Hide - Show icons in the Status Bar ( here you can turn on - turn off the buttons in the Status Bar - Back, Home, Moon (launch of the screensaver), Volume, Screen brightness icon)
    4. Clock settings in the status bar
    • 4.1 date
    • 4.2 date position
    • 4.3 date Format
    • 4.4 Font
    • 4.5 StatusBar clock color
    • 4.6 Font size
    To make the clock visible you need to go to the section StatusBar clock color and set its color.
    5. Network traffic ( showing the speed of Internet traffic in the status bar )
    6. Gradient StatusBar ( You can make a transparent StatusBar there or add any color.)
    7. Developer options
    8. Adblock ( blocking the display of ads from the Internet in the browser )
    9. Managing startup ( only for advanced users!)
    Added reboot and reboot button in the recovery in StatusBar
    All the most important and additional applications are in the OEM application
    1. HCT_app_gold (factory applications from the firmware HA from March 03, 2018
    2. Launchers ( Launcher KGL , JY, HCT, HCT New )
    3. Live wallpaper ( Bubbles, Firefly Jungle, Marine Aquarium , Planets )
    4. Malaysk Mod
    • 4.1 MTCMovie4_no_panel
    • 4.2 MTCMusic4_no_panel
    • 4.3 MTCMusic4_panel
    • 4.4 MTCMusic4_transparent_no_panel
    • 4.5 MTCMusic4_transparent_panel
    • 4.6 MTCRadio4_no_panel
    • 4.7 MTCRadio4_panel
    5. Other Launchers
    6. ScreenClock Malaysk
    • 6.1 MTCScreenClock_NEW
    • 6.2 MTCScreenClock_OLD
    • 6.3 MTCScreenClock_Visualizator
    Versions of the screensaver 2 in 1. With a long press on it, the screen changes from analog clock to digital.
    7. app ( DAB+ , Total Commander , Torque )
    The standard sound control is redone
    Redesigned graphic design of pop-up messages.
    Added module for Xposed - Disable Fullscreen Keyboard - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.shubhangrathore.xposed.disablefullscreenkeyboard
    Screensaver with the function of speed by GPS and Weather.
    Added three default launchers - Launcher3 (Gold HA), Launcher KGL (will be the first time you run the firmware), Launcher LM ( with the weather )
    Change launcher - Settings - Display - Default apps - Home app.
    Added different time values ​​for launching the screensaver in Settings - Screen - Time to start the screensaver - Never-15-30-60 seconds-2-3-5-7-10 minutes.
    Added internet radio - PCRadio , if you activate the module in Xposed PCRadio, then the information will be displayed in the screensaver.
    Added module for Xposed MVG-V70 (thanks to him for helping me adapt the module for my firmware) xposed-mtce-utils. You can see its settings here - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72103289&postcount=2
    In the archive, along with the firmware, there are two folders
    Copy_To_internal_sd (SDCARD) - From MPH - to display the speed of the GPS in the screensaver in MPH - America, etc.
    Copy_To_internal_sd (SDCARD) - From KM - to display the speed by GPS in the screensaver in KM / H - Russia, Europe, etc.
    It is necessary to copy the entire folder mtce-utils to the root of the internal (sdcard) memory and activate the module in Xposed !!!!
    ViperFX is installed in the system.
    ViperFx was added to the MTCManager.apk to work after sleep.
    Updated all mod applications - Music, Video, Radio. - You need to go into the OEM application and reinstall the applications from the folder - Malaysk MOD
    Added to the modified applications button FX - for start ViperFX .
    Added multi-window support to these applications.
    Other.
    Video Configuring firmware version 3.2 android 8.0 MTCE MTCD: https://youtu.be/3XJ6x5PbtlM

Before installing the firmware, try to get into recovery with hardware buttons and move in it on the menu (Briefly press Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK) Apply - long press on Power button (or the RESET, or button BACK). !!!​

Installation:
    Who has already installed Android 8:
    1. Download the apk file from here - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=78429554&postcount=2517
    2. Download the latest version of my firmware, unzip it, copy the update.zip file to a USB flash drive (formatted to FAT32)
    3. Install the apk on the device
    4. Connect the USB flash to the device (click Cancel on Firmware update window)
    5. Run the Istallrecovery application and click Install
    6. Automatically get into the Recovery.
    7. Select Apply update system
    8. In the next screen, select From usb storage.
    9.After installing the firmware, we do it in Recovery - Wipe Data

If you have Android 6 installed:
    There are instructions in the archive of the firmware version 3.5

Version 3.2 from December 01, 2018
    The archive added information on the firmware in English and Russian.
    Who is version 1.0 or 1.1 or 2.0 or 3.0- write the update.zip file to the SD card or USB flash drive - go into the recovery and update the firmware. I strongly recommend that after installation immediately in Recovery do Wipe Data (lose all your installed applications) !!
    Later I will add all the information to the first page of the forum.
    If after installing the firmware after the download, an error appears Xposed install - just go to the Xposed install application and exit from there.
    1. The firmware is made on the basis of the factory firmware from October 11, 2018 year.
    2. Removed two Chinese keyboards and cleaned the Chinese.
    3. There are 3 different launchers installed by me in the firmware. Change Themes in Settings - Display General - Display Extra - Theme.
    4. The default time zone is +3 GMT
    5. By default, video viewing is enabled in Settings. By default, the mode is turned off when a regular music player starts automatically when a USB flash drive or SD card is connected.
    6. In Settings - Display - Time to start the screensaver screensaver start time has been added Never - 15s-30s-60s-2m-3m-5m-7m-10m (By default, the download is set to 7 minutes) The screensaver is launched only in regular applications.
    7. Redone regular screensaver. Added GPS speed (by default in kilometers) and buttons for quick access to regular applications. Also show tracks from a regular music player. If someone needs speed in Miles, then the screensaver can be changed in the OEM application in the ScreenClock Malay folder.
    8. Added to Settings - Display - Auto screen brightness at sunset and dawn.
    9. Redesigned staff application Music with the top panel. An EQ button has been added to the application to launch the equalizer setting and the VIS button to select a graphic equalizer (7 types). When you click on the weather, the screensaver starts.
    10. The standard Radio application has been reworked (2 versions - with the top panel and the second version - without the top panel, located in the OEM application in the Malaysk MOD folder. The EQ button has been added to the application to launch the equalizer setting. When you click on the Weather, the Screensaver starts.
    11. Redone staff application for Bluetooth. When you call the panel is also translucent.
    12. The standard sound of the incoming call is changed and its sound is reduced.
    13. Added application for Internet radio - PCRADIO.
    14. Weather Settings in Launcher and Screensaver are located in Settings - Display General - Weather overlay
    15. Changed regular volume control. Made in AV style and shown below.
    16. Reworked regular widgets in the launcher. Made bigger and translucent.
    17. In the Status Bar increased hours. And made a translucent status bar in the staff launcher. (will be visible when Live Wallpaper is installed)
    18. Added support for OTA updates (via the Internet), for further corrections and additions.
    19. If you sync with contacts from your Google account, you can call from the standard Contacts application.
    20. Changed the method of calling the brightness panel from the button in the Status Bar.
    21. Updated Viber FX.
    22. Switching the view in the Screensaver - a long tap in the center of the screensaver (3-5 seconds). The view will change. There are also many other types of me converted in the OEM application.
    23. Many other additions and corrections, a very long time to write, because Factory firmware is almost completely changed - you can watch the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSD4UobdexU
    Do not forget to activate the modules in Xposed Install, copy the folder mtce-utils to the root of the internal memory (Sdcard) and reboot.
    Video Configuring firmware version 3.2 android 8.0 MTCE MTCD: https://youtu.be/3XJ6x5PbtlM
    Configuring Dark Launcher on firmware version 3.1.1 :https://youtu.be/JL_GGKbvh_s

Download 3.2 December 01, 2018: https://yadi.sk/d/6d0FikHheuRrUA
    Mirror https://mega.nz/#!d151kKwC!A25UmqjLUzgPhXsAZw3D2Ew4IZcNHR0zzjuBAOjywcs
    Online update 3.1 released.
    1. Added support for receiver 800X480 (it is necessary to check, everything was done blindly, I do not have such a device with the screen resolution)
    2. New LOGO when you start the device.
    3. New settings - Customize the view launcher. Located in Settings Mod - Display General - Launcher settings
    4. New settings - View hours and dates in the Status Bar. Located in Settings Mod - Display General - Clock settings in status bar.
    5. In the Dark launcher, GPS speed has been added (can be disabled in Settings)
    6. Fixed sound panel when turning on the MTCE-Utils module.
    7. MtcDialer now visible in programs.
    8. Added color setting for weather
    9. A huge number of corrections and additions.
    The server will be available from 9-00 to 22-00 on MCK.
    Download new updated settings 02.12.2018 for MTC-Utils - https://yadi.sk/d/rzA41dZGQ_xk7Q Copy the folder with the replacement in the root of the internal memory (in the ES File Explorer, it is displayed as SDCARD)
    Released online update 3.1.2 (133 MB) 25.11.2018
    1. In OEM application added new versions of DAB + 180618 and EasyConnected (remove previous versions of DAB and EasyConnected before installation)
    In the OEM application are in the app folder.
    2. In OEM application, native factory applications from the HCT firmware have been added. Radio, EQ, Widgets, Launcher, Video, Bluetooth, BTMusic. Located in the folder Factory app HCT.
    3. Fixed applications for resolution 800X480 ( need to check who has such a device !!!)
    4. Fixed the launcher Mal GPS Panel and added the display of tracks from regular Music and RDS Radio. You can configure in the MOD-Display General Settings - Launcher Settings.
    5. In the MOD-Display General Settings - Hide - Show icons in Status Bar - added to disable the display of temperature in the Status Bar.
    6. Many other fixes and additions.
    Released online update 3.2.1 (51 MB) 12/13/2018
    1. All screensavers in the OEM application are updated (if you have installed a screensaver from there, then you need to update it again by installing from the OEM application)
    2. Added support for Init.d
    3. Launcher Launcher NewStyle fixed
    4. Added item for Online updates in Settings Mod.
    5. By numerous requests added support scripts from b-max - http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=883219&st=9420#entry79441007 (check is necessary, I didn’t really need it :))
    Released online firmware update 3.3 from February 1, 2019 (42 mb)
    1. YahooWeather provider removed (Since January 3, 2019, access to this weather provider has been terminated) Only OpenWeather has been left.
    2. You can customize the Launcher New Style in Settings Mod- Display General - Launcher Settings.
    3. Added Greek, Romanian, Turkish languages ​​to settings mod.
    4. Now fully customizable screensaver. You can set any image on the background, make a gradient.
    Remove add elements in the screensaver. Make any color and transparency of the text in the screensaver. Settings are in Settings Mod- Display General - Screensaver Settings.
    So far it works which is located in the OEM application, in the ScreenClock Malay folder. Who installed the screensaver earlier, you need to reinstall from the OEM application. Do not forget - change the clock screen - press in the middle of the screensaver with your finger for a few seconds.
    5. Other updates and additions.
    Released online firmware update 3.4 from 5th of April, 2019 (36 mb)
    Video 3.4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkIisLg4W8
    Video ViperFX settings - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp6nSWIJwPg
    Added 4 themes of all regular applications, Radio, Music, Video, Bluetooth music in red, green, blue and regular (default) colors. You can change themes in the OEM application in the Malay Mod folder.
    Added the ability to set your own picture or car logo in the standard applications Radio, Music, Video, Bluetooth music.
    Located in Settings - Display General - Set your background or logo in Radio and Music. It is desirable to download pictures in PNG format with a transparent substrate. For example, in Google search, enter the brand of your car, for example hyundai ix35 png and go to Pictures. The higher the resolution of the picture, the better. All can be viewed at VIDEO .
    Added custom camera parking lines. The code is taken HERE (many thanks to the developers), only everything is finalized for 8 android.
    Added two new screensavers with analog speed display via GPS in KMH and MPH. Also located in the OEM application in the Screensavers folder. Changing the view is also supported with a finger in the middle of the screen;
    Added a new equalizer for DSP radio .
    Many other additions and fixes.

The full version of firmware 3.5 dated May 14, 2019.
    I strongly recommend that you make Wipe Data (reset to factory settings) AFTER installing the firmware.
    After installation - go to Settings Mod (to update all settings)
    All updated launchers and applications are in the OEM application. (everything is updated in the system too)
    What's new, added, fixed in version 3.5:
    -The soundbar disappears faster.
    -Fixed in Radio, the radio station search panel (relevant for Russia) (if you had Radio installed from the OEM application, you need to update it from there)
    -In Settings Mod - Basic Settings added whitelist of applications for auto launch after sleep. Enter the package name of the application you need, separated by a semicolon ";".
    You can find out the name of the package in this section of Settings. For example, for ViperFX, the package name is: com.pittvandewitt.viperfx, for StrelkaGPS: com.ivolk.StrelkaGPS
    Many thanks for the help of sva4pda!
    All screensavers have been reworked, if you have installed a screensaver from an OEM application, you need to update it again from an OEM application.
    Now all tags from music players, Bluetooth music, Radio (also RDS) are shown. When you first start, you will be asked for permission for notifications - allow them! And activate the module for Xposed - screensaver.
    Thanks for helping graser !!
    Launcher settings, bar and screensaver status are now in the main Mod Settings window.
    In Settings Mod - Screensaver Settings - you can set your car logo. Download from the Internet the logo of the car in a PNG image with a transparent cover,
    size 300x190 Px. Copy it to the internal SD card and go to Settings - Screensaver settings - set the logo.
    All launchers have been reworked, if you have installed a launcher from an OEM application, then you need to update it again from an OEM application. When you first start, you will be asked for permission for notifications - allow them!
    Now all tags from music players, Bluetooth music, Radio (also RDS) are shown in launchers.
    The screensaver with analog speed is fixed - now the speed display starts automatically. (lies in an oem application)
    A lot of other additions and fixes!
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaAcfrb-lAA
    Download version 3.5: https://yadi.sk/d/VRSZI-xq6-rW4Q
    Mirror: https://mega.nz/#!d0gQCIwR!NHTmVGKRFjFuWgMRVlK-6f2WHS2bgPXlSZjk08LDFzU
    Mod 9.0 Android Pie for PX5 - https://xdaforums.com/android-auto/...malaysk-rom-px5-2-4-gb-android-6-8-9-t3955343
    Released online update version 3.5.1:
    Updated all screensavers, if you have installed a screensaver from an OEM application - update it again from there.
    Fixed display of the main weather in the screensaver.
    Fixed icon launch settings from the screensaver.
    Fixed auto brightness on GPS.

GPS MPH Speed removed from the system - is now in the OEM application, along with the MPH screensaver.
    Other fixes.

Who wants to translate Settings into their native language - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=78421073&postcount=2499
    Big request to support the project! I need to pay for a server for online updates! Who is not indifferent and likes my firmware and so that the project can be developed HERE
    Video V. 3.0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSD4UobdexU
    Video 3.4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkI...ature=youtu.be
    It was the most difficult firmware for me, from all firmware. If you appreciate my work and the time I spent, you can buy me a beer here :highfive:
    Big request to support the project! I need to pay for a server for online updates! Who is not indifferent and likes my firmware and so that the project can be developed HERE
    Version 3.2 from December 01, 2018

If you have an Android 8, then there is a way to install the firmware without creating a boot SD card - Here

The archive added information on the firmware in English and Russian.
    Who is version 1.0 or 1.1 or 2.0 or 3.0- write the update.zip file to the SD card or USB flash drive - go into the recovery and update the firmware. I strongly recommend that after installation immediately in Recovery do Wipe Data (lose all your installed applications) !!
    Later I will add all the information to the first page of the forum.
    If after installing the firmware after the download, an error appears Xposed install - just go to the Xposed install application and exit from there.

1. The firmware is made on the basis of the factory firmware from October 11, 2018 year.
    2. Removed two Chinese keyboards and cleaned the Chinese.
    3. There are 3 different launchers installed by me in the firmware. Change Themes in Settings - Display General - Display Extra - Theme.
    4. The default time zone is +3 GMT
    5. By default, video viewing is enabled in Settings. By default, the mode is turned off when a regular music player starts automatically when a USB flash drive or SD card is connected.
    6. In Settings - Display - Time to start the screensaver screensaver start time has been added Never - 15s-30s-60s-2m-3m-5m-7m-10m (By default, the download is set to 7 minutes) The screensaver is launched only in regular applications.
    7. Redone regular screensaver. Added GPS speed (by default in kilometers) and buttons for quick access to regular applications. Also show tracks from a regular music player. If someone needs speed in Miles, then the screensaver can be changed in the OEM application in the ScreenClock Malay folder.
    8. Added to Settings - Display - Auto screen brightness at sunset and dawn.
    9. Redesigned staff application Music with the top panel. An EQ button has been added to the application to launch the equalizer setting and the VIS button to select a graphic equalizer (7 types). When you click on the weather, the screensaver starts.
    10. The standard Radio application has been reworked (2 versions - with the top panel and the second version - without the top panel, located in the OEM application in the Malaysk MOD folder. The EQ button has been added to the application to launch the equalizer setting. When you click on the Weather, the Screensaver starts.
    11. Redone staff application for Bluetooth. When you call the panel is also translucent.
    12. The standard sound of the incoming call is changed and its sound is reduced.
    13. Added application for Internet radio - PCRADIO.
    14. Weather Settings in Launcher and Screensaver are located in Settings - Display General - Weather overlay
    15. Changed regular volume control. Made in AV style and shown below.
    16. Reworked regular widgets in the launcher. Made bigger and translucent.
    17. In the Status Bar increased hours. And made a translucent status bar in the staff launcher. (will be visible when Live Wallpaper is installed)
    18. Added support for OTA updates (via the Internet), for further corrections and additions.
    19. If you sync with contacts from your Google account, you can call from the standard Contacts application.
    20. Changed the method of calling the brightness panel from the button in the Status Bar.
    21. Updated Viber FX.
    22. Switching the view in the Screensaver - a long tap in the center of the screensaver (3-5 seconds). The view will change. There are also many other types of me converted in the OEM application.
    23. Many other additions and corrections, a very long time to write, because Factory firmware is almost completely changed - you can watch the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSD4UobdexU

Do not forget to activate the modules in Xposed Install, copy the folder mtce-utils to the root of the internal memory (Sdcard) and reboot.

Configuring Dark Launcher on firmware version 3.1.1 :https://youtu.be/JL_GGKbvh_s

If you like the firmware and want to support the project - HERE

Download 3.2 December 01, 2018: https://yadi.sk/d/6d0FikHheuRrUA
    Mirror https://mega.nz/#!d151kKwC!A25UmqjLUzgPhXsAZw3D2Ew4IZcNHR0zzjuBAOjywcs
    Online update 3.1 released.
    1. Added support for receiver 800X480 (it is necessary to check, everything was done blindly, I do not have such a device with the screen resolution)
    2. New LOGO when you start the device.
    3. New settings - Customize the view launcher. Located in Settings Mod - Display General - Launcher settings
    4. New settings - View hours and dates in the Status Bar. Located in Settings Mod - Display General - Clock settings in status bar.
    5. In the Dark launcher, GPS speed has been added (can be disabled in Settings)
    6. Fixed sound panel when turning on the MTCE-Utils module.
    7. MtcDialer now visible in programs.
    8. Added color setting for weather
    9. A huge number of corrections and additions.
    The server will be available from 9-00 to 22-00 on MCK.
    Download new updated settings 02.12.2018 for MTC-Utils - https://yadi.sk/d/rzA41dZGQ_xk7Q Copy the folder with the replacement in the root of the internal memory (in the ES File Explorer, it is displayed as SDCARD)
    Released online update 3.1.2 (133 MB) 25.11.2018
    1. In OEM application added new versions of DAB + 180618 and EasyConnected (remove previous versions of DAB and EasyConnected before installation)
    In the OEM application are in the app folder.
    2. In OEM application, native factory applications from the HCT firmware have been added. Radio, EQ, Widgets, Launcher, Video, Bluetooth, BTMusic. Located in the folder Factory app HCT.
    3. Fixed applications for resolution 800X480 ( need to check who has such a device !!!)
    4. Fixed the launcher Mal GPS Panel and added the display of tracks from regular Music and RDS Radio. You can configure in the MOD-Display General Settings - Launcher Settings.
    5. In the MOD-Display General Settings - Hide - Show icons in Status Bar - added to disable the display of temperature in the Status Bar.
    Released online update 3.2.1 (51 MB) 12/13/2018
    1. All screensavers in the OEM application are updated (if you have installed a screensaver from there, then you need to update it again by installing from the OEM application)
    2. Added support for Init.d
    3. Launcher Launcher NewStyle fixed
    4. Added item for Online updates in Settings Mod.
    5. By numerous requests added support scripts from b-max - http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=883219&st=9420#entry79441007 (check is necessary, I didn’t really need it :))
    Released online firmware update 3.3 from February 1, 2019 (42 mb)
    1. YahooWeather provider removed (Since January 3, 2019, access to this weather provider has been terminated) Only OpenWeather has been left.
    2. You can customize the Launcher New Style in Settings Mod- Display General - Launcher Settings.
    3. Added Greek, Romanian, Turkish languages ​​to settings mod.
    4. Now fully customizable screensaver. You can set any image on the background, make a gradient.
    Remove add elements in the screensaver. Make any color and transparency of the text in the screensaver. Settings are in Settings Mod- Display General - Screensaver Settings.
    So far it works which is located in the OEM application, in the ScreenClock Malay folder. Who installed the screensaver earlier, you need to reinstall from the OEM application. Do not forget - change the clock screen - press in the middle of the screensaver with your finger for a few seconds.
    5. Other updates and additions.
    Released online firmware update 3.4 from 5th of April, 2019 (36 mb)
    Video 3.4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkIisLg4W8
    Added 4 themes of all regular applications, Radio, Music, Video, Bluetooth music in red, green, blue and regular (default) colors. You can change themes in the OEM application in the Malay Mod folder.
    Added the ability to set your own picture or car logo in the standard applications Radio, Music, Video, Bluetooth music.
    Located in Settings - Display General - Set your background or logo in Radio and Music. It is desirable to download pictures in PNG format with a transparent substrate. For example, in Google search, enter the brand of your car, for example hyundai ix35 png and go to Pictures. The higher the resolution of the picture, the better. All can be viewed at VIDEO .
    Added custom camera parking lines. The code is taken HERE (many thanks to the developers), only everything is finalized for 8 android.
    Added two new screensavers with analog speed display via GPS in KMH and MPH. Also located in the OEM application in the Screensavers folder. Changing the view is also supported with a finger in the middle of the screen;
    Added a new equalizer for DSP radio .
    Many other additions and fixes.

Who wants to translate Settings into their native language - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=78421073&postcount=2499
    A small gift for my birthday :D :D .
    Firmware No.2.0
    Who installed version 1.1 can be installed simply by updating. Who did not install version 1.1 then install everything that is written on the main page.
    + The firmware is made on the basis of the factory firmware from 05/26/2018.
    + The new PCRadio mod from Duk (transparent, with a power button)
    + Updated the module for Xposed from MVG-V70 xposed-mtce-utils (thanks to the eu for adapting it for my firmware)
    + Multiple fixes and additions to the firmware
    + Added a new version of the screensaver with the choice of a graphic equalizer (Right bottom button)
    Change screen from analog clock to digital - click on the screensaver for 3-4 seconds.
    + Added to Music application button for selecting graphic equalizer - VIS button
    + New version of EasyConnected (located in the OEM application in the app folder)
    + Two screensavers MTCScreenClock_No_Transparent and MTCScreenClock_Transparent (found in the OEM application) are redone - a graphic equalizer is added (choice is the upper right button) and a temperature display is added from the canbas (need to check)
    + Corrected sound controller
    + New converted widgets.
    All application modes are in the OEM application
    If you lose the clock in the status bar, then you need to go to Settings - User Settings - Clock settings in the status bar and there to specify any color of the clock.
    Do not forget to copy the folder mtce-utils (is in the archive together with the firmware) after installing the firmware on the internal memory card (sdcard) and activate all modules in Xposed.
    If you show in the screensaver - NULL NULL - go to Settings - and set Weather
    To add Home, Back and others icons to the status bar - go to Settings - Display - Advanced settings - Hide - Show icons in Status Bar
    Download: https://yadi.sk/d/1bRTAqcd3XnFvj
    I'm waiting for a new factory firmware, and i release version 2.0., there will be fixed some shortcomings :)
    RecoveryInstaller.apk

Hi guys. I for free software. ;) Help each other. This program is tested in operation. :good:
    Only for those who have installed Android 8 !! Not for Android 6 !
    A safe way to install firmware from Malaysk, who has the device on Android 8 PX5 MTCE (without creating a bootable SD card)!!!
    The app has been taken from the firmware from Hal9k (big thanks to him for the app) and modified to install the firmware from Malaysk.
    It does not matter what you have firmware - factory or other custom firmware on Android 8 PX5 MTCE or MTCD.
    Installation :
    1. Write update.zip to a USB stick or SD card ( from the archive, which is laid out Malaysk)
    2. Insert into the device - the menu for firmware update will pop up. Click NO (to not update)
    3. To install the app RecoveryInstaller.apk
    4. Start the application and click on the Install button.
    5. The device will reboot into Recovery.
    6. Specify there-install the update via USB or SD card where you have the file Update.zip
    1. global-files
    2. sendspace