Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced

Search This thread

stewe93

Apr 26, 2011

Raikio

Aug 18, 2013
Tartu
Hy Raikio! Is this really works or you just kidding us? I think i will damage my mibox or my computer with this method and afraid of trying it

box.jpg

No it is not( But do it on your own risk )

stewe93

Apr 26, 2011
box.jpg

No it is not( But do it on your own risk )

Thanks for the fast reply and for the picture too. Sorry about it but I want to be sure it is working, im planning to get the android tv sources somehow and build a custom rom for this little white guy.
First step: adb connection - done
Second step: everything else - in progress :D

Bests
Steve

Raikio

Aug 18, 2013
Tartu
Last edited:

skivnit

May 21, 2012
So this is not the US model which supports hdr right?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

theanswriz42

Apr 1, 2009
So this is not the US model which supports hdr right?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it supports HDR, but this is the white box with an upgraded processor than the black box that's going to be sold in the US. Also, the US version is Android TV with Marshmallow and the Enhanced/Pro model is still on Lollipop.

nikhilstomer

Sep 9, 2016
OTA upgrade and Root access

I just bought a Mi TV 3 enhanced version box from Ebay, seller had already rooted and installed the English language on it.

Now one OTA upgrade is available and I wonder is updating the box will remove the Root access and overwrite that Chinese language or is it safe to upgrade?

ryanf420

Aug 29, 2013
Well, with root, install any other launcher, remove the apk of launcher, move to a safe place.
Reboot and launcher will work.
After that, intall again the launcher and you can choose between both or any you have.

I have another question...
How to move obb data to an otg device..
Fifa 2016 dont work with foldermount

Enviado desde mi LG-D851 mediante Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to put the Xiaomi Bluetooth remote in pairing mode?

jeag1984

Oct 2, 2016
Problem with tv box 3

A few weeks ago bought a xiaomi tv box 3 enhanced and gave my brother to use in your tv. A while ago my name I am saying that last night had left an automatic update. Android came an image of being repaired and the process indication bar.
It indicates that at the end I came to not complete the upgrade and left error.

He said that since it was late and did not come out of that screen will remove the current. Well now that I went to see the team, I light it stays in the initial blue screen and does not go from there.

could help me with this problem.

raducutzu

Jun 15, 2016
I just bought a Mi TV 3 enhanced version box from Ebay, seller had already rooted and installed the English language on it.

Now one OTA upgrade is available and I wonder is updating the box will remove the Root access and overwrite that Chinese language or is it safe to upgrade?

It will most definitely turn to chinese again, and you'll lose root privileges. It's not the end of the world, but you have to be aware of the tedious work you have to put into making it work again, the steps to follow can be found in this forum.

midass

Jul 19, 2009
Plovdiv
zarko.selfip.com
Is there an android app which can simulate a Bluetooth keyboard/remote on my phone, so I can use it with my MiBox?
I've tried with Kore but it does not have anything more then my original remote.

Luiz Gustavo Vida

Oct 19, 2016
Mi tv box 3S exchanged Closed Kodi in 10 minutes of reproduction

Hello Friends
Please help on my problem
My Tv Box closed apps after 10 minutes of reproduction, I've tried all the solutions reported here, but did not get solution :confused::confused:
If you give me a hand I would be very grateful
Thanks Friends

encore2097

Feb 14, 2009
Does DRM content still work after rooting? Like Netflix, Netflix HD/4K, Youtube HD/4K?

What about Google Cast?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3rOUWE9mBs-dTYzWTlRNVUxeGM/view

Connecting to PC you need 2 x USB cables for it,
(I had 2x useless USB cables)
connected like these (color with color).
Switched the USB-debugging "ON" on my TV BOX,
the drive appears on my PC..... very nice
:)

Isn't that how USB cables are normally connected (colors matching)?

patillaje-conector-usb.jpg

Maybe it needs an OTG cable like some other Android boxes, I used a USB A Male-to-Male cable for one of my Android boxes on the OTG port and thats the only way to connect to it.
micro-usb-cable-pinout-i7.jpg

Top Liked Posts