[ROM] Custom firmware for KII Pro DVB-S2/T2

Search This thread
Jan 19, 2017
Wishing and a hoping for a channel SORT button to replace the tedious FIND button. Am I the only one wanting this feature ?

Last edited:

ccclaudio

Mar 11, 2017
I am experiencing, since first version of Malaysk firmware an issue related to the arrow keys left and right: if I press them several times in few seconds (e.g. switching from one photo to another, or from on channel to the next) the box gets stuck with the command and starts repeating it a lot of times, so that if I was pressing left key, it starts switching all the photos on the left rapidly. I thought it was a problem of my wireless remote but I found out it happens also with the box's IR remote.
Same problem also with 4.0 firmware version.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Some bug fix for that?

please Malaysk if you have some fix for that let me know, because I love the box but this is driving me crazy..

ates_hero

Mar 14, 2017
Hi my device Can you help us break the screen display? Connected with Hdmi
TV philips 43PUK4900 tv model​

mikysedliste

Nov 24, 2013
Sorry for my English, it would be possible to add audio to the Czech DVBS 2?
Missing native support in the Select audio menu DVB-S2.

grabber1

Feb 4, 2017
I have a problem with the skin, the words of the program guide are cut and the skin is moved to the right (firmware Malaysk_KII_PRO_T2_S2_12_03_2017_v_4.2_DTV)

Vgraf84

Mar 15, 2017
hi, i have one important question, i have see the hidden menu whit cccam are present in DVB-S section. right?
but if i want use CCCAM on DVB-T section, are possibile? because i necessity this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only KII Pro DVB-S2/T2

Android 5.1.1
    Only old KII pro have s905 , Android 5.1 , NO 905D!!!
    66jXRni402_YFPAT3Zqd3JCJdI5BYwsJjgp9eNb_QqotO9syBBTmn9g1xdXtXHU4qy5ybgkKcSzjm8EU7G_1tg%3D%3D
    Sorry, I write in bad English. Used Google translator.
    Firmware was made on the basis of the factory firmware from 02.09.2016.
    What added, modified and deleted:
    Version 1.5 of 09/10/2016
    Changed the default launcher (which is loaded when the device is turned on)
    Embedded in the firmware Xposed.
    Deleted Chinese keyboard and some programs.
    Established another, completely redesigned home launcher, sharpened for our unit.
    You can set your wallpaper and live wallpaper (in the factory launcher that could be done)
    Removed Kodi, who pre-install the Chinese version of the installed Play Marketa
    Improved the translation in the launcher and applications for DVB.
    Separate selection of firmware run - TV launcher, launcher Staff, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, DVB-S2 / DVB-T2. The first time you ask that run by default. Change then start: press the Apps button on Moodle, launch the Settings - Home Screen, activate on Moodle mouse button and choose the cursor that run at startup.
    SPMC - can be removed in the Settings - Applications
    Kodi - can be removed in the Settings - Applications
    Established last SuperSu
    Changed info Bar in the DTV application
    Button to access the settings and the BISS key sharinga made directly in the basic settings (now do not need to enter the code 111111)
    Added to the program settings DTV - Setting the clock and date on the TV screen when watching TV. You can turn them off, change the layout, color, font, etc.
    Changed Status Bar
    Added YouTube
    Added - Settings - Display - Traffic display in status bar.
    Altered settings.
    Reworked DTV application. Enjoying all screenshots

Many other fixes.

Installation (standard):
    A MicroSD - in FAT32, write it 3 files from the archive, turn the power off the map - in the box,
    the bottom through the hole with a needle push button,
    connect the power, after 5 seconds, release the needle - waiting for the end of the firmware.
    The first boot will be more long.

Version 2 of 18/11/2016
    Firmware was made on the basis of the factory firmware on November 16, 2016.
    + New launcher (serial removed)
    + Reworked application for DVB S2 - T2
    + Many other fixes

Download: https://mega.nz/#!BkhFDZgY!9w9fObVf-17vv19SHel3RjALTl60ksCW85chWS4ty1Y
    Version 2.4 of 11/25/2016
    + Android base on November 22, 2016
    + Changed the volume control
    + Corrections and additions in the new launcher
    + After exiting the DTV application is now immediately get into the launcher
    + The launcher now can set their wallpaper. Settings - Display - Wallpaper.
    + The launcher is added off button - Restart the machine. If you choose to exit there recovery and insert the SD card with the firmware, the device will begin flashing, without of pressing a button on the rear of the unit.
    + Added ViperFX (recommend to set the volume to maximum super)
    + Added button in the status bar Back, Home, Menu, Latest Applications Screenshot (convenient for those who use the mouse Aero)
    + The TV settings added setting Prognosis
    + The weather added launcher show
    + Many fixes and additions to version 2.

Version 2.8 of 12/18/2016
    + Fixed problem with Google Play authorization
    + Added a choice of aspect Pan&Scan and Combo (Thanks _sm0ke_)
    + Added a choice of visiting infobar 1-2-3-5-7-10-15-20 seconds.
    + Fixed launcher NewLauncher
    + By correcting the little things.

View attachment 3940521View attachment 39405222016_11_18_13.47.11.jpg2016_11_18_13.47.24.jpg
    Version 3.1 of 02/26/2017
    + Updated Google Services
    + New Boot Animation
    + Visually redesigned infobar in DTV application
    + Changed launcher NewLauncher, you can now change the program to run on the main icons (which in the mid - high)
    + Changed the status bar and adds it off button - reload.
    + Added new settings for the display of hours in the status bar (located under Settings - System - Setting the clock and date) is now possible to change the layout, color, date, seconds, size and so on..
    + Added new settings statusbare gradient (found in Settings - System - Polat gradient) You can put any color (two - 4 colors) in the status bar.
    + Other settings under Settings - System.
    + New app to clear the memory (in the launcher NewLauncher).
    + Many other fixes and additions.

Version 3.5 of 28/02/2017, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!
    + Disable the signature verification in applications
    + Disabled integrity checking and version APK
    + Increase the volume level to 30 (was 10), it can now be more finely adjust the volume level.
    + Fixed a volume bar (there was a superposition of two images)
    + Added files for remote control and mouse gyro
    + Added button to clear the background processes and memory available to display the shutter recent applications (can be disabled in Settings - System)
    + Fixed yellow (it was blue) icon in the DTV application.
    + Many other fixes and additions.

2017_02_28_17.53.22.png2017_02_28_17.53.58.jpg
    Download Version 3.5:https://yadi.sk/d/SDLyU9Qd3EoAA9

Version 4.0 of 03/03/2017, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!
    When you first start DTV application you will not have show infobar! press the key MENU - Installation - Setting infobar and Weather - Setting infobar there to enable and configure itself infobar.
    Now you can fully customize infobara and beyond. Redesigned nearly all DTV application in graphical form.
    You can completely disable infobara, disable or enable the individual elements in it, set as one background color, and set the gradient of two different colors, change the color of all the elements and inscriptions and so on. D. That is, you can modify some 100,000 species graphical view.

Screenshots: - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71270388&postcount=308
    Download Version 4.0, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!:https://yadi.sk/d/fxM3mpmT3ExBnm

Version 4.2 of 03/12/2017
    When you first start DTV application you will not have show infobar! press the key MENU - Installation - Setting infobar and Weather - Setting infobar there to enable and configure itself infobar.
    + Added service information in InfoBar (Satellite name, Frequency, Speed, VPID, APID, etc.) You can disable - Enable,
    Change the color in Settings - Install in the DTV application.
    + Only for DTV-T2: Infobar, Weather, Dates and Clock settings (Menu - Install)
    + Fixed launch of DTV program from the Menu - Installation - List of transponders
    + Fixed displaying all the labels in the DTV Menu application and corrected their translation.
    + Fixed InfoBar
    + Other minor fixes.
    Download Version 4.2, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!:https://yadi.sk/d/uEH4tXFG3Fb8Eg

Version 4.5 of March 19, 2017, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!
    + Added information to the channel list: channel name, channel number, epg of the ongoing transmission, epg of the next transmission, description of the ongoing transmission. The only downside - when switching the channel does not have time to load epg, just pressing the up-down button will update the information.
    + Added 5 on the screen invisible buttons for controlling the air mouse.
    Channel list - middle
    Menu - left upper corner (where weather information)
    EPG - bottom left corner
    Detailed EPG channel - right upper corner
    Favorites - right bottom corner
    + Added about 40 new buttons !!! For controlling the air mouse in the DTV application
    + When switching favorites, it is now NOT automatically triggered Channel list
    + Other fixes and additions.
    Download Version 4.5, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!:https://yadi.sk/d/-PEt50qR3G99GQ
    Version 5.0 of April 2, 2017
    1. Added support for Picons ( images Channel )
    2. Added to the TV Settings item autoframerate
    3. Added support for scripts in Init.d
    Now to the Picon. On NTV + 36 satellite, I remade them and lay them out. For other satellites, your help is required. In order for the picons to show up, you need to copy the Picons folder into the internal memory of the receiver to the root of the disc. The path will look like this - mnt/sdcard/picons/. To make the picon appear on a specific channel, the name of the png file must have the same name as the channel. For example channel name First HD, then the picture name should be such First HD.png To make it much easier to fill your backup channels in the Channel Editor and just copy the name of the channel to the picture. Picks are recommended with a resolution of 220X132, and then put it on this site, and I'll add them to my main message.
    Here are the ready Pikons for NTV + 36 degree satellite - View attachment Picons.rar
    Download Version 5.0:https://yadi.sk/d/iZXx2zz73GZmau
    Examples of Pikons of 220x132 with names: https://yadi.sk/d/rK4xvWlt3Gbo7j
    Movistar+ picons - https://yadi.sk/d/_kzwudQB3GbDzz

Version 5.2 of May 30, 2017, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!
    1. The default picture in the display of pics in the DTV application is deleted. (You can set transparent picos)
    2. The picture of the displayed picos is enlarged.
    3. Replaced bootanimation.
    4. Added what did Pily_W (for which many thanks to him)
    Boot with init.d support, root shell, more than 100 hid drivers
    SAMBA server, copy speed ~ 11.5MB / s, minimal assembly, no GUI (settings are in /system/usr/data/samba/smb.conf, login: admin, pass :admin)
    If you have a different workgroup name on the network on behalf of WORKGROUP, then go to /system/usr/data/samba/smb.conf and change the name in the line "workgroup = WORKGROUP"
    MSG is a very useful micro application for displaying dialog boxes and notifications from under the shell
    The autoframerate script and LED display scripts output toasts via MSG:
    Box loading (flashing LED to bootcomplete), temperature (t> 85 ° C - LED SOS flashing), pseudo-standby mode (located in the "New Launcher" lunar - red LED is on)
    5. Added control of the aero mouse, here's a https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/MX3-...9a0a984fe7d23f02-1495990550231-02738-VnYZvQVf
    If you have version 5.0 of the firmware, then you can flash without losing data - read ReadME.txt - it lies with the firmware in the archive.
    Download Version 5.2:https://yadi.sk/d/Z9OzpszX3JeVVw

Version 5.5 of 02/07/2017, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!
    Check who's with the new WiFi!
    This firmware works without problems and with the old WiFi module - I personally checked it myself.
    + The launcher is modified.
    + Added provider ID
    For example :
    112 - NTV +
    253 - Tricolor
    + Fixed channel panel.

Download version 5.5, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!: https://yadi.sk/d/I97OH-2w3KgVda

Version 6.0 of 13/12/2017, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!
    Android base from the factory firmware from August 3, 2017.
    1. The provider's name is written to the root of the internal memory in the folder SDCARD\Picons\namesprov\ names.ini
    We look in the InfoBar or in the Channel list number of the provider and then write his name.
    Example file names.ini:
    Code:
    [settings]
    112=NTV +
    43001=GeoTelekom
    253=Tricolor
    2. The image of the provider must be copied to the folder SDCARD\Picons\Piconprov with the same name that you wrote in the names.ini file
    For example :
    Code:
    NTV+ image name will be NTV+ .png
    GeoTelekom image name will be GeoTelekom.png
    Tricolor image name will be Tricolor.png

3. The satellite image must be copied to the SDCARD \ Picons \ Piconsat folder
    The image name must match the satellite name in the DTV-Menu-Settings-Satellite List
    For example :
    Code:
    Eutelsat 36A image name will be Eutelsat 36A.png

If the satellite name is a slash "/" then in the DTV-Menu-Settings-Satellite list, select the satellite and click Edit.
    Write your satellite name without a slash.
    For example, the satellite name was Eutelsat 36A/36B, then rename it to Eutelsat 36A and the name of the picture will also be Eutelsat 36A.png and the position
    picture in the folder SDCARD\Picons\Piconsat

Download fully customized Picons for satellite 36, provider NTV + (suitable for other satellites, if the names match) -
    https://yadi.sk/d/a68DD28i3QaFku
    Unarchive. Copy the entire Picons folder to the internal memory of the device.
    2017_12_13_14.27.16.png
    Download firmware 6.0, Android 5.1 ONLY OLD KII Pro!: https://yadi.sk/d/noqqlcgn3Wea7P

If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then "Donate to Me"

Examples of writing in Settings - Date & Time - Custom JAVA format for display in the DTV application.

examples:

dd.MM.yyyy - 17.04.2016
    dd / MM / yyyy - 17/04/2016
    dd MMMM yyyy - April 17, 2016
    dd MMMM - April 17
    EEEE, dd MMMM - Tuesday, April 17
    HH: mm: ss - 20:33:30
    K: mm a - 4:45 PM

date

D (day of the year) - 199

E / EE / EEE (day of the week) - W
    EEEE (day of the week) - Tuesday
    EEEEE (day of the week) - In

F (day of the week in the month) - 2 (2nd week of July)
    FF (day of the week in the month) - 02 (2nd week of July)

G (era) - NE

L (Autonomous month) - 1
    LL (Autonomous month) - 01
    LLL (Autonomous month) - January
    LLLL (Autonomous month) - January
    LLLLL (Autonomous month) - I

M (months in a year) - 1
    MM (months in a year) - 01
    MMM (months in a year) - January
    MMMM (months in a year) - January
    MMMMM (months in a year) - I

W (weeks to months) - 2
    WW (weeks to months) - 02

c / cc / ccc (Autonomous day of the week) - W
    cccc (Autonomous day of the week) - Tuesday
    ccccc (Autonomous day of the week) - In

d (days per month) - 1
    dd (in the month) - 01

w (weeks in a year) - 9
    ww (weeks of the year) - 09

yy (year) - 16
    y / yyy / yyyy (year) - 2016

Time

H (hours a day: 24) - 3
    HH (hours a day: 24) - 03

K (hours am / pm: 12) - 1
    K (hours am / pm: 12) - 01

S (milliseconds) - 700

h (hours am / pm: 12) - 3
    hh (am / pm hours: 12) - 03

k (hours per day: 24) - 7
    kk (hours per day: 24) - 07

m (minutes per hour) - 5
    mm (minutes per hour) - 05

s (seconds to minutes) - 5
    ss (seconds in a minute) - 05

a (am / pm marker) - PM

z / zz / zzz (time zone) - STV
    zzzz (time zone) - Pacific Standard Time

Z / ZZ / ZZZ (time zone RFC 822) - 0800
    ZZZZ (time zone RFC 822) GMT-08: 00
    ZZZZZ (time zone RFC 822) - 8:00

'(The escape character to the text) -'Date ='

'' (Quote) - 'o''clock'

Setting Weather - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69706785&postcount=53

Сhannel editor for KII Pro
    4PDA- http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=730111&st=1880
    version 0.6.3.3
    [*] Fixed bug with downloading the configuration to the receiver;
    [*] Fixed a bug with the addition of transponders;

version 0.6.4.0
    [*] Fixed bugs;

version 0.6.5.0
    [+] Added support for T2 (until a minimum volume - rename, move, delete, and favorites);
    [+] Added languages;
    [*] Bug fixes.

version 0.6.5.1
    [+] Added languages

version 0.6.5.3
    [+] Changed the way display the channel list;
    [+] To the channel list added drag & drop (the ability to drag and drop channels);
    [+] Added languages

version 0.6.5.5
    [+] Added the ability to check program updates (check carried out each time you start);
    Guys, Sorry that I do not answer, but I carefully read all the messages. I now have a lot of work. As soon as I free myself - I will update the firmware! :);)
    Hi. I am on v2 18/11/16. When I watch from the dvb-s2, I have a "null null" sign in the upper left hand side.
    Do you know what it is and how it can be fixed?
    It is responsible for this setting Weather. You can enable or disable it in the Settings app DTV.