1,582 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,521

By Malaysk, Senior Member on 5th October 2016, 04:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2017, 02:08 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Firmware can't be downloaded !!
Please Malaysk or somebody else could upload the last firmware (12-18-2016 v2.8) ???

Is no more available to download !

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lancillotto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lancillotto Ad-Free
5th January 2017, 12:32 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Please Upload Latest Malaysk Image for Kii Pro. Thank you
5th January 2017, 03:35 PM |#173  

More
Download link Malaysk ROM v.2.8
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yfy4sm..._v_2.8_DTV.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarkan75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tarkan75 Ad-Free
5th January 2017, 06:58 PM |#174  

More
Many thanks
5th January 2017, 08:17 PM |#175  

More
Works great! (but a few suggestions\questions)
I tried your firmware and it works great! Thank you for the hard work!
I have a few questions/suggestions:
1. Is it possible that the off button will only turn the device into sleep mode? It takes about 20-30 seconds for the device to turn on after it is turned off. From sleep mode it would wake up much faster, and then I think the air mouse will also be able to wake up the device.
2. If I want to install Kodi from the play store - how can I link the home screen "Kodi" button to the new installed Kodi?
3. Are you familiar with sync issues in tvb-t TV? (video and sound are out of sync). it happens very often, but goes away after a few minutes of watching a channel.

Thank you again for your hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to gil.zigelman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gil.zigelman Ad-Free
6th January 2017, 10:16 AM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Very well thanks @ Malaysk for the ROM
Hello.. I'm very happy waiting for my order device, KII PRO is still the process of shipping from overseas. I always listened to this thread. May I ask to you who already have this device, about the specifications of this device adapter. how many volts? How many ampere? Several issues say this stuff fast heat. Have a nice picture? Thanks..
8th January 2017, 09:09 AM |#177  
Flag Miskolc
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ediringdikit

Hello.. I'm very happy waiting for my order device, KII PRO is still the process of shipping from overseas. I always listened to this thread. May I ask to you who already have this device, about the specifications of this device adapter. how many volts? How many ampere? Several issues say this stuff fast heat. Have a nice picture? Thanks..

Hi, here it is:
the adapter is 12V and 1000mA, under the BOX buttom the specification says max. power consumption is 8W.
8th January 2017, 09:47 AM |#178  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weresgyufa

Hi, here it is:
the adapter is 12V and 1000mA, under the BOX buttom the specification says max. power consumption is 8W.

Thanks for your information. My opinion, I will try to add more than 1 Ampere current (maybe 12 volt 2 Ampere) that later can reduce the heat on this device, I'll inform again.
8th January 2017, 11:47 AM |#179  

More
Hi
Probably a bit off topic but can I stream tv from the DVB-S2 on the KII to my local network ?
Thank you
8th January 2017, 05:19 PM |#180  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Got v2.8 , looks great!
Does anyone knows how to make this Android-TV start by turning on the TV?
My previous Tronsmart started every time I turned my TV on which was very comfortable as my TV doesn't support CEC.
9th January 2017, 04:38 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasho

thank you great job
can you edit DTV apk to edit timeshift to unlimited time and auto timeshift like enigma2?
i hope that install enigma2 inside android and launch it like any android app or dual boot engma2 and android
soory for my bad language I'm not English speakers

theres a way to make it through LibreElec, like u can see in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biGPetyVK2M&t=32s

but it would be great to edit DTV apk, or get another one with EPG info enhanced...

maybe an android developer could help us to solve it...

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)