FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Custom firmware for KIII Pro DVB-S2/T2/C

1,419 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,085
 
By Malaysk, Senior Member on 28th June 2017, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Only KIII Pro DVB-S2/T2/C
I'm sorry - translating Google translator.
What's added, changed and deleted:
The standard launcher (which is loaded when the device is turned on) has been changed and the Russian language has been added.
Built-in Xposed firmware.
Removed the Chinese keyboard and some programs.
Added programs: ES File Explorer , Root Explorer
Another launcher, completely modified by me, is grounded for our apparatus.
You can install your own wallpaper and live wallpaper
A separate choice of launching the firmware is NEW Launcher or DVB-S2 / T2 / C. When you first start, you will be asked what to run by default. Change the launch: Click the Apps button on the remote control, launch Settings - Home screen, activate the Mouse button on the remote control and select the cursor to start at startup.
Installed the latest SuperSu
The button for accessing the settings of the sharing and BISS keys is made right in the basic settings (now you do not need to enter the code 111111)
Added in the Settings of the DTV program - setting the Clock and Date on the TV screen when watching the TV program. You can turn them off, change the location, color, font, etc.
Completely customizable and disabled Hours, Date and Weather are added (2 providers to choose from) You must enter your city manually in the Weather Settings. Read about the weather settings HERE
Redone Status Bar
Added - Settings - Display - Traffic display in the Status Bar.
The Settings have been changed.
+ Volume control changed
+ After leaving the DTV application, now we immediately fall into the launcher
+ Now you can install your own Wallpaper in the launcher. Settings - Screen - Wallpaper.
+ In the launcher added button Shutdown - Reboot the machine. If you choose to exit to Recovery and insert a card with firmware, the device will be flashed without pressing a button on the back of the device.
+ Added to the Status Bar buttons Back, Home, Menu, Latest Applications, Screenshot (convenient for those who use the aero mouse)
+ Settings have been added to TV Settings
+ Weather added to the launcher
+ Added select aspect of Pan & Scan and Combo to DTV application
+ Added the choice of the appearance of the infobar 1-2-3-5-7-10-15-20-25-30 sec.
+ Redesigned launcher New Launcher, now you can change the programs to run on the main icons (which in the middle are large)
+ The Shutdown - Restart button is added to the StatusBar.
+ Other settings in the Settings - System section.
+ Application signature check disabled
+ APK integrity and version checking disabled
+ You can fully customize InfoBar (set as one color of the background, and set a gradient of two different colors, change the color of all elements and labels, etc. That is, you can modify about 100,000 varieties of graphical appearance.)
+ Added service information in InfoBar (Satellite name, Frequency, Speed, VPID, APID, etc.)
+ Added information to the channel list: channel name, channel number, epg of the ongoing transmission, epg of the next transmission, description of the ongoing transmission. The only downside - when switching the channel does not have time to load epg, just by pressing the up-down button the information will be updated.
+ Added 5 on the screen invisible buttons for controlling the air mouse.
Channel list - middle
Menu - left upper corner (where weather information)
EPG - lower left corner
Detailed EPG channel - right upper corner
Favorites - right bottom corner
+ When switching favorites, it does NOT automatically start the channel list
+ Added support for Picons
In order for the picons to show up, you need to copy the Picons folder into the internal memory of the receiver to the root of the disc. The path will look like this - mnt/sdcard/picons/. In order for a picon to be displayed on a particular channel, the name of the png file must have the same name as the channel. For example, the channel name is First HD, then the name of the picture should be the First HD.png
+ Added support for scripts in Init.d
+ Boot with init.d support, root shell, more than 100 hid drivers
SAMBA server, copy speed ~ 11.5MB / s, minimal assembly, no GUI (settings are in /system/usr/data/samba/smb.conf, Login: admin Password: admin)
If you have a different workgroup name on the network on behalf of WORKGROUP, then go to /system/usr/data/samba/smb.conf and change the name there in the line workgroup = WORKGROUP
4 July 2017
1. Added working ViPER4Android
2. Added MX Player NEON with DTS codec (will appear only after a clean installation - if only by updating the firmware, it will not install)
3. Added YouTube (you can watch videos up to 4K resolution, download clips and without ads) (will appear only after a clean installation - if only by updating the firmware, it will not install)
4. Fixed channel panel (full date, hours, picos added)
5. Added working buttons in DTV Settings for Aero mouse..
Android 6.0 version 2.0
Download Version 2.0 Android 6.0 from 4 July 2017:https://yadi.sk/d/7EGVj7Dg3KjTWW
Android 7.1 version 3.1
Download Version 3.1 Android 7.1 from 24 October 2017:https://yadi.sk/d/yPIl5sIR3P4JFy
Android 7.1 version 3.5
Download Version 3.5 Android 7.1 from 27 October 2017:https://yadi.sk/d/LrUFNN773PAFqN

1.The name of the provider is written in the folder SDCARD\Picons\namesprov\names.ini
For example names.ini :
Quote:

[settings]
112=NTV+
43001=GeoTelekom
253=Tricolor

2. The provider's image must be copied to the folder SDCARD\Picons\Piconprov with the same name as you wrote in the file names.ini
For example :
Quote:

NTV+ name of the picture - NTV+.png
GeoTelekom name of the picture - GeoTelekom.png
Tricolor name of the picture - Tricolor.png

3. The satellite's image must be copied to the folder SDCARD\Picons\Piconsat
The name of the picture should be the same as the satellite name in DTV-Installation-List of satellites
For example :
Quote:

Eutelsat 36A name of the picture - Eutelsat 36A.png

Android 7.1 version 4.0
Download Version 4.0 Android 7.1 from 07 December 2017:https://yadi.sk/d/NzUcFfWY3QQJr4
Android 7.1 version 5.1
Download Version 5.1 Android 7.1 from 03 April 2018:https://yadi.sk/d/Xils_gOy3WeZji
+ New Channel List
+ New list of the EPG
+ The EPG is automatically loaded into the Channel List when you click OK
+ Fixed Clock Settings
+ Updated Google services
+ Added support for multiple joysticks.
+ In the archive, along with the firmware, new picons (for 36 satellites)
+ Сursor aero mouse is increased
A lot of other fixes and additions.

Android 7.1 version 6.0
Download Version 6.0 Android 7.1 from 26 July 2018:https://yadi.sk/d/H0lx4C8W3ZbfUb
Android 7.1 version 6.1
Download Version 6.1 Android 7.1 from 28 July 2018:https://yadi.sk/d/HAucBuAq3ZfaaK
Video - https://youtu.be/KByK0sUG_IM
If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then "Donate to Me"
Examples of Picon: https://yadi.sk/d/y-6Ygd2_3J3Mkh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017_07_04_13.46.04.jpg
Views:	17016
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	4201191   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017_07_04_13.46.34.jpg
Views:	16346
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	4201192   Click image for larger version

Name:	2018_03_24_13.39.42 (1).jpg
Views:	8386
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	4465403   Click image for larger version

Name:	2018_07_26_16.36.52.jpg
Views:	4986
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	4558405   Click image for larger version

Name:	2018_07_25_19.18.27.jpg
Views:	4814
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	4558406  
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
 
 
3rd July 2017, 01:11 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Thank you very match Malaysk, it works pretty well this 1.8 version
Waiting for the Nougat version
The Following User Says Thank You to dreambo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dreambo Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 03:17 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Input ISO 8859-1 in your fw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

Only KIII Pro DVB-S2/T2/C
I'm sorry - translating Google translator.
What's added, changed and deleted:
The standard launcher (which is loaded when the device is turned on) has been changed and the Russian language has been added.
Built-in Xposed firmware.
Removed the Chinese keyboard and some programs.
Added programs: ES File Explorer , Root Explorer
Another launcher, completely modified by me, is grounded for our apparatus.
You can install your own wallpaper and live wallpaper
A separate choice of launching the firmware is NEW Launcher or DVB-S2 / T2 / C. When you first start, you will be asked what to run by default. Change the launch: Click the Apps button on the remote control, launch Settings - Home screen, activate the Mouse button on the remote control and select the cursor to start at startup.
Installed the latest SuperSu
The button for accessing the settings of the sharing and BISS keys is made right in the basic settings (now you do not need to enter the code 111111)
Added in the Settings of the DTV program - setting the Clock and Date on the TV screen when watching the TV program. You can turn them off, change the location, color, font, etc.
Completely customizable and disabled Hours, Date and Weather are added (2 providers to choose from) You must enter your city manually in the Weather Settings. Read about the weather settings HERE
Redone Status Bar
Added - Settings - Display - Traffic display in the Status Bar.
The Settings have been changed.
+ Volume control changed
+ After leaving the DTV application, now we immediately fall into the launcher
+ Now you can install your own Wallpaper in the launcher. Settings - Screen - Wallpaper.
+ In the launcher added button Shutdown - Reboot the machine. If you choose to exit to Recovery and insert a card with firmware, the device will be flashed without pressing a button on the back of the device.
+ Added to the Status Bar buttons Back, Home, Menu, Latest Applications, Screenshot (convenient for those who use the aero mouse)
+ Settings have been added to TV Settings
+ Weather added to the launcher
+ Added select aspect of Pan & Scan and Combo to DTV application
+ Added the choice of the appearance of the infobar 1-2-3-5-7-10-15-20-25-30 sec.
+ Redesigned launcher New Launcher, now you can change the programs to run on the main icons (which in the middle are large)
+ The Shutdown - Restart button is added to the StatusBar.
+ Other settings in the Settings - System section.
+ Application signature check disabled
+ APK integrity and version checking disabled
+ You can fully customize InfoBar (set as one color of the background, and set a gradient of two different colors, change the color of all elements and labels, etc. That is, you can modify about 100,000 varieties of graphical appearance.)
+ Added service information in InfoBar (Satellite name, Frequency, Speed, VPID, APID, etc.)
+ Added information to the channel list: channel name, channel number, epg of the ongoing transmission, epg of the next transmission, description of the ongoing transmission. The only downside - when switching the channel does not have time to load epg, just by pressing the up-down button the information will be updated.
+ Added 5 on the screen invisible buttons for controlling the air mouse.
Channel list - middle
Menu - left upper corner (where weather information)
EPG - lower left corner
Detailed EPG channel - right upper corner
Favorites - right bottom corner
+ When switching favorites, it does NOT automatically start the channel list
+ Added support for Picons
In order for the picons to show up, you need to copy the Picons folder into the internal memory of the receiver to the root of the disc. The path will look like this - mnt/sdcard/picons/. In order for a picon to be displayed on a particular channel, the name of the png file must have the same name as the channel. For example, the channel name is First HD, then the name of the picture should be the First HD.png
+ Added support for scripts in Init.d
+ Boot with init.d support, root shell, more than 100 hid drivers
SAMBA server, copy speed ~ 11.5MB / s, minimal assembly, no GUI (settings are in /system/usr/data/samba/smb.conf, Login: admin Password: admin)
If you have a different workgroup name on the network on behalf of WORKGROUP, then go to /system/usr/data/samba/smb.conf and change the name there in the line workgroup = WORKGROUP

Download Version 1.8:https://yadi.sk/d/kh2SFw3K3Kd9y9
If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then "Donate to Me"

Examples of Picon: https://yadi.sk/d/y-6Ygd2_3J3Mkh

Malasky, thanks for your excellent fw, I'm from Brazil and I'm using the same in my KIII pro, however I'm having character problems and accentuation in the search of channels and EPG, searching verified that I need ISO-8859-1, it's like you Put this on your fw?
Another problem is that in DVB C I can not signal in the frequency 111000 Symbol Rates 5217, how to check the calibration of the tuner?

In other receivers, with no signal problem at this frequency.

Is it possible to implement placement of new frequency lists in the cable, as already done in DBB-S?

Also can not subtitles can verify?
4th July 2017, 04:54 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

-

Input ISO 8859-1 in your fw.
This is possible. Thank you.
4th July 2017, 05:41 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataplas

Input ISO 8859-1 in your fw.
This is possible. Thank you.

Ok, and how do I do this?

Thanks
4th July 2017, 08:38 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvilla

Ok, and how do I do this?
Thanks

You are a TV BOX firmware programmer?
This is a request for the firmw programmer
4th July 2017, 08:54 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataplas

Input ISO 8859-1 in your fw.
This is possible. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataplas

You are a TV BOX firmware programmer?
This is a request for the firmw programmer

Ok, thanks.
5th July 2017, 12:40 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello i flash Your firmware. All ok, but i have this problem.
1. YouTube crash with 4k video At 2160p
2. Netflix problem with connection Lost
3. In dtv mode the Button + and - for changinng Channel is revert.
Thankyou
5th July 2017, 06:08 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

-

Where to download original ttf source to be able to edit?
file.ttf
Thank you
EPG SAT to Spanish: Solved to 70% Download
9th July 2017, 03:56 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataplas

Where to download original ttf source to be able to edit?
file.ttf
Thank you
EPG SAT to Spanish: Solved to 70% Download

Can you explain please how to use that
9th July 2017, 05:48 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambo

Can you explain please how to use that

Patch (Roboto.ttf edited) to see the EPG as it looks, with the slight change that in SAT mode some accents appear and the letter ñ y Ñ.
Faults in uppercase letters Á and Í (does not come any character in its place?) I do not know the connection HEX-DEC, and some fault I do not know (apart from those that come directly from the EPG).

a) Android Application:
FonterPro.apk
1.- install apk.
b) Ttf fonts
1.- copy to "/sdcard/fonter/fonts/"
2.- Install a font type, in the apk;
My sources- CUSTOM choose one and CHANGE SYSTEM SOURCE- select Roboto and ACCEPT (the tv-box will restart automatically)
Roboto-BoldCondensed_esp.ttf
Roboto-Condensed_esp.ttf
Roboto-Regular_esp.ttf
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes