That's what i got... a superspeed rom, customized with all the new fixes and utility you need.
It's for Mini M8S II, but should work on any P212 Motherboard based TvBox, and some other with 2Gb of Ram, obviously i did not a test with all devices but you can read in forum.
Reported Working also on:
- Tanix TX5 Pro
- Mini MX + S905x 1Gb
- X96 this is the remote.conf
- Nexbox A5 2G/16G
- Nexbox A95x s905x 1g 8g
- and many others
Using a different device just remember to put the correct Remote.Conf in /system/etc ; in my custom rom /system/Media i gave to you a directory with some remote.conf i found around:
REMOTE INCLUDED TO BE COPIED IN /system/etc/ (give permissions 644):- Nexboxa5 - Nexboxa95x - V88 Pro - TanixTX5Pro - X96
- Deodexed - Zipaligned - DeBloated - Xposed Framework prebuilt in and activated - Init.d support built-in - Kodi bloated addon removed + Kodi/SPMC optimizations Built-in - SuperSu updated to latest stable - Many refinement and optimizations - Selinux in Permissive mode - SquareHome2 set has system launcher, you need to customize it by yourself, but i like it badly. ;)
- OpenWNN and relative libs - PPPoe - Filebrowser - Browser - Videoplayer
- USB keyboard ENTER bug corrected; - RGB FIX go in Android settings/display/set colorspace choose RGB then Unplug and replug HDMI cable! - Brightness bug fixed; - R/W working; - Wifi: i bougth a litte 6db gain antenna with cable(1,5 $) soldered it removing the ****ty antenna inside of the box. - Passthrough Fix - Thanks Pharjister !Passthroughfix.apk Instructions: You had to go to android settings/more settings/apps privileges and turn on storage privileges then notifications and give it priority. Launch the app and use reboot button ad approve root privileges for it. From then on after rebooting wait until you hear the notification sound and check if the app has received root privileges. Normally it takes few seconds after the system is loaded. Sometimes you should reboot several times to complete the procedure.
NOTE: none of the apps included in my ROM it's pirated or modded: all free versions!
ADAway You should not need to open it because hostfile is yet ready to block ADS Chrome + Webview Google Voice Search SPMC 16 Netflix (Edit build.prop change service.bootvideo=0 for a unknown reason netflix in some country give error 0013 if that prop is setted to 1) MxPlayer In /system/Media there are the better codec from XDA Thread, just set it in preferences. Total Commander + 3 useful plugins YouTube Terminal Emulator BootManager (to be activated in Xposed installer) XposedInstaller 3.11 + BootManager plugin Reboot app
I'm not responsible and nor the forum that hosts my ROM is, of any damage or malfunction caused on your device, during the flash or the use of my ROM.
You'll take the responsibility of what you do.
My Roms cannot brick your device, but you can flashing it improperly. I'm not a chinese box help center i hope you'll understand what i mean
To burn my Rom you need Amlogic_USB_burning_tool_2.0.8 and a male to male USB cable, 1 male to your pc, the other on the usb port near the HDMI.
you can follow this guide: http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-use-the-amlogic-usb-burning-tool-to-manually-update-firmware/3749/
Or you can use Sd cardMaker and on terminal type reboot update though i prefer you'll use Usb flashing:
Amlogic Usb Burning tool 2.1.2:
TF/SD Burn Card Maker 2.0.3:
XTMOD EX 3.0 standard version
RELEASE NOTE/MODIFICATION FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:
- Updated Google Play Services;
- Updated Google Play (market);
- New app list: - Amazon Prime;
- Aptoide (very useful sometimes, but be careful);
- Google Chrome;
- Google Calendar;
- Google Play Music;
- Google Play Videos;
- Google Voice Search;
- Terminal Emulator;
- MX Player;
- Total Commander;
- XposedInstaller + Youtube Adaway + BootManager Modules;
All the apps are at the last version available during compilation.
- Fixed a stupid bug in kernel, it was just a typo;
- Some automatic script revised or removed;
- Pre-Setted some apps (Mxplayer, Xposed Total Commander and SQHome Launcher);
- New Bootlogo, New Bootvideo, New Bootanimation, New Wallpaper;
- Many thing very important that i forgot to write down (because pratically i ported my PERSONAL rom).
XTMOD 3.0 for TvBoxes with motherboard P212 with wifi chipset : AP62X2, AP4354, AP4356, AP6212, AP6212A, AP6255, AP6335, AP43458, AP6330, 8723xx (Bluetooth not working), 8188XX, 8189XX, 8192XX, 8812XX
If you have a 9377 wifi chip device flash the image, then after the first boot is complete, go to recovery and install this file:
- wifi 9377 twrp file
- XTMOD 3.0 for D4X16 Motherboard
Some new Mini M8SII comes out with a new motherboard, is green, there is a label D4X16, you can see that label just opening the device, for the one and just for the one with such motherboard, do not flash it on normal Mini M8SII.
- XTMOD 3.0 for NexBox A95x 2/16 (should work also for 1/8) repacked by ssarava9 with remote power functional.
(in message #1887 he posted a description of what he did to eventually try yourself)
For the users that got Google Play Bug i prepared a zip to be flashed trough twrp.
I tested myself but let me know if all it's ok
NOTE: I WILL NOT REPLY TO STUPID QUESTION ABOUT WICH WIFI CHIP MY DEVICE HAS AND SIMILAR GOOGLE IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ON NORMAL MINI M8SII OR YOU'LL BRICK YOUR DEVICE. Enjoy!
If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe or simply a sign of appreciaton for me: SEND ME A DONATION