It's a frankenfirmware, so there is not a clear base, i adapted it to X96 Max and GT1 Mini devices but it shoud run on many other device based on U211 motherboard so S905X2.
Probably if it's not clearly meant for your device you'll have to change the remote config file in vendor/etc., and you'll get some lack on functionality on led or accessory devices, you have just to test it, but be careful:
I'm not responsible and nor the forum that hosts my ROM is, of any damage or malfunction caused on your device, during the flash or the use of my ROM.
You'll take the responsibility of what you do.
My Roms cannot brick your device, but you can flashing it improperly. I'm not a chinese box help center i hope you'll understand what i mean
- Opengapps Atv
- App Drawer from LineageOs
- Aptoide ATV
- AmazonPrime Video for atv though it doesn't work on level 3 devices
- X96 Max 2/16: Youtube native app gives greenish video, it's a core problem of this device i hope manufacturer will solve this in short.
This is not a real bug but a lack of these low cost devices:
Amazon Prime doesn't start cause lacking of Level 1 Widevine certification.
Flash it with Amlogic Usb Burning Tools 184.108.40.206: load the fw, then, after the file check is completed click start, plug the usb male to male cable in the blu usb (3.0) and wait for completion.
XTMOD Android TV 3 Changelog:
- Fixed Android Tv remote App;
- Fixed Chromecast;
- Fixed Webview little bug;
- Fixed wrong link to Netflix app
- Removed Chrome in favor of Firefox for Android TV;
- Updated many Android Tv apps;
- Updated Magisk root to 18.1 and app to v 7; (reboot once to activate it)
- Standard Topbar and Navbar are present but not visible swipe up swipe down (some users asked me for that);
- as the previous version double click on home button brings up recent app;
- Reverted back remote behaviour to power off instead to sleep.
- Fixed AOSP keyboard disappearing on some languages;
- Generic.kl reverted to stock due some user complaining (i use an airmouse);
- Huge changing in framework...i used some dirty tricks... but it's better;
- Many things i forgot to note in the process.
- it's pratically a whole new release, so some new bug it's possible
If you woul like to report bug, issue ot whatever, write clearly which device and do not ask for things that are not included in actual Amlogic sources, i can do something but i cannot create gold without lead