Xiaomi MDZ-16-AB MM AndroidTV 6 upgrade file **Build 1901** "Bug fixes"

Search This thread

azbest_hu

Jun 7, 2016
Are there any experiences with once-6.0.1-1901 version?
Did anyone received it over OTA by the device itself?
Are there any changelogs or messages from the update?

I'm also would like to see a stable nougat release build, but this topic is about the new stable marshmallow release version. Please do not hijack it, noone knows anything about Xiaomi's plans or progress.

aperture

Feb 23, 2007
if you just updated to build 1901 and install button is greyed out when you sideload an appl like mobdro. just toggle the power button. after that you can now install the app.
You can follow this guide i just uploaded to youtube.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTICE: File not tested as I lack a unit with stock MM Version 6 AndroidTV
    Use at your own risk
    File DID originate at expected Xiaomi OTA update site

Do NOT decompress update.zip file
    Follow instructions in MZ-16-AB Recovery Instructions.txt

https://mega.nz/#F!IdgRxSAT!-SSQqG6j_NN-HlxDnMDpZw
    I'm curious about why Xiaomi is not making this update available as a normal OTA on the device itself. Seems a bit weird.
    if you just updated to build 1901 and install button is greyed out when you sideload an appl like mobdro. just toggle the power button. after that you can now install the app.
    You can follow this guide i just uploaded to youtube.
    1st of all there was not an official beta program for nougat... Many of us tried it because we were enthusiastic.. So you can not blame them
    2 don't there is way to downgrade and keep your Netflix keys and chromecast.. Google it.. I try it successfully and I have to share tha mm is much better for that box than nougat

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

2 don't there is way to downgrade and keep your Netflix keys and chromecast.. Google it.. I try it successfully and I have to share tha mm is much better for that box than nougat ?

I know there is way unofficial way of restore which is writen in Vietnamese and also know it doesn't work for all the serial no.
    Actually I remember. I have registered with their website as beta tester.

so u knew what u were getting into lol.. unless u didnt read