Chromecast with MX Player / Stream Videos on your TV

Search This thread

Mucky2

Jan 7, 2013
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about it to buy a chromecast, but I've some questions here, whose answers I didn't find!

Am I able to stream videos on my tv?
I'm currently using an app called Vget to stream any videos from websites to watch movies with MX Player.
Is there any method, to stream videos from websites like movie4k, burningseries, anime tubes , etc. through my phone on my TV?
Just noticed that there are many ways to do this , but I don't really get them! Also noticed it's possible with my laptop, but I really prefer it to do it either with my phone or my tablet!

Would appreciate if someone would clarify me!

Thanks in advance :)

Bruno_Tec

Jun 8, 2013
If those web pages have their own in-bluilt movie player then you will be able to reproduce those videos on chromecast by tapping the chromecast icon on the movie player. (Only if you are using chrome on android or windows).
If those web pages make you choose your own video player you will have to install the app "web video caster" and choose it as the movie player.

Also you can install the app "chromecast" and choose its screen mirroing option to reproduce whatever your phone/tablet is doing (movies,games,fb,pics,music,etc). You should know that screen mirroing demands a stronger internet connection (more mgbytes) and more stability. Also the very 4 or 5 times you try to do screen mirroing it will end the mirroing or disappear the sound but not the video. Its normal.

Pd: the "chromecast icon" i told you to tap on the in-biult video player you will only see it when you have a chromecast connected to tv and finished its software setup (easy to do). So dont worry if you dont see that chromecast icon yet because you dont have a chromecast yet

Reactions: Mucky2

Mucky2

Jan 7, 2013
@Bruno_Tec Thank you very much! So the easiest way to stream movies on my TV would be with the app "web video caster"?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Mucky2

Jan 7, 2013
@Bruno_Tec and @marcovrv thank you so much!!! uploadfromtaptalk1438028114551.jpg

Movieman121

May 6, 2016
How do u get mx player to play through chromecast? I'm using a certain app that let's u watch movies but some of them say u need to have mx player to view, but mx player doesn't have the little icon to stream to chromecast... what do I do?

Reactions: rbeavers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If those web pages have their own in-bluilt movie player then you will be able to reproduce those videos on chromecast by tapping the chromecast icon on the movie player. (Only if you are using chrome on android or windows).
    If those web pages make you choose your own video player you will have to install the app "web video caster" and choose it as the movie player.

Also you can install the app "chromecast" and choose its screen mirroing option to reproduce whatever your phone/tablet is doing (movies,games,fb,pics,music,etc). You should know that screen mirroing demands a stronger internet connection (more mgbytes) and more stability. Also the very 4 or 5 times you try to do screen mirroing it will end the mirroing or disappear the sound but not the video. Its normal.

Pd: the "chromecast icon" i told you to tap on the in-biult video player you will only see it when you have a chromecast connected to tv and finished its software setup (easy to do). So dont worry if you dont see that chromecast icon yet because you dont have a chromecast yet
    @Bruno_Tec Thank you very much! So the easiest way to stream movies on my TV would be with the app "web video caster"?

All the ways are easy so dont worry. The method that demands less internet is web video caster app
    vGet already supports streaming to Chromecast AFAIK.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
    As long as you have adblock and a flash browser, you can mirror and stream live sports games too ;)
    How do u get mx player to play through chromecast? I'm using a certain app that let's u watch movies but some of them say u need to have mx player to view, but mx player doesn't have the little icon to stream to chromecast... what do I do?