Originally Posted by Michelle2019
Please tell us more about CHROME CAST and MIRACAST?
1. Your laptop MUST support the Miracast feature.
2.On the TV, turn on the Built-in Wi-Fi setting.
3.On Android TV:
-On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
-Under Apps, select Screen mirroring.
-Follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup.
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
1. Turn on the computer's Wi-Fi setting.
2. Click the (Start) button.
3. In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
4. In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
5. In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
6. Select the model number of your TV.
The computer screen should now appear on your TV. Thats all! I hope it can help you!