FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Connect laptop display wireless to Android TV?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mukulkallara, Junior Member on 30th May 2019, 06:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is it possible to connect my windows laptop screen wirelessly into my android tv which has inbuilt chrome cast? I'm planning to buy an android tv. please help me.
 
 
11th June 2019, 04:12 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukulkallara

Is it possible to connect my windows laptop screen wirelessly into my android tv which has inbuilt chrome cast? I'm planning to buy an android tv. please help me.

Always you can connect your PC to TV if you have CHROME CAST or MIRACAST or DLNA
Yesterday, 11:31 AM |#3  
Michelle2019's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by julitodecarrion

Always you can connect your PC to TV if you have CHROME CAST or MIRACAST or DLNA

Please tell us more about CHROME CAST and MIRACAST?
Yesterday, 11:59 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle2019

Please tell us more about CHROME CAST and MIRACAST?

1. Your laptop MUST support the Miracast feature.
2.On the TV, turn on the Built-in Wi-Fi setting.
3.On Android TV:
-On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
-Under Apps, select Screen mirroring.
-Follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup.

Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV

1. Turn on the computer's Wi-Fi setting.
2. Click the (Start) button.
3. In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
4. In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
5. In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
6. Select the model number of your TV.

The computer screen should now appear on your TV. Thats all! I hope it can help you!
Today, 04:15 AM |#5  
Michelle2019's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by julitodecarrion

1. Your laptop MUST support the Miracast feature.
2.On the TV, turn on the Built-in Wi-Fi setting.
3.On Android TV:
-On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
-Under Apps, select Screen mirroring.
-Follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup.

Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV

1. Turn on the computer's Wi-Fi setting.
2. Click the (Start) button.
3. In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
4. In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
5. In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
6. Select the model number of your TV.

The computer screen should now appear on your TV. Thats all! I hope it can help you!

WOW! Thanks, julitodecarrion
Today, 03:04 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle2019

WOW! Thanks, julitodecarrion

Your welcome! You can click on the Thanks bottom at my menssage and this way it can help other people!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes