FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help With ADT-1

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By RedyTedy, Junior Member on 5th April 2015, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I am trying to enable casting with 3rd party apps on my adt-1. However, first I have to figure out how to connect it with adb. I lost the developer cable, and have been trying to debug wirelessly. Developer mode is enabled, and usb debugging is enabled.

I have tried rebooting the device into fastboot, and just normally start it, but nothing works.

I have tried "adb connect 10.1.1.67:4321" and "adb connect 10.1.1.67", but they always say unable to connect.

Is there somewhere I can buy a dev cable, or just get wireless debugging working?

8th April 2015, 02:24 PM |#2  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 298

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyTedy

Hi,

I am trying to enable casting with 3rd party apps on my adt-1. However, first I have to figure out how to connect it with adb. I lost the developer cable, and have been trying to debug wirelessly. Developer mode is enabled, and usb debugging is enabled.

I have tried rebooting the device into fastboot, and just normally start it, but nothing works.

I have tried "adb connect 10.1.1.67:4321" and "adb connect 10.1.1.67", but they always say unable to connect.

Is there somewhere I can buy a dev cable, or just get wireless debugging working?

Google disabled ADB over wifi in the latest update.. If you re-enable it like with terminal emulator and USB keyboard you should be ok. I'll try to post how-to later. I think its in the build.prop
9th July 2018, 11:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
If anyone is still working with this device (I plan to attempt to build LOS 15.1 soon), I just got mine without a developer cable. I'm not sure what command death2all110 is referring to in a terminal but what I did was transfer over a chinese root apk, root it with a USB mouse (sideways) and install TWRP with dd. Note mine came bootloader unlocked, I don't know if they all come that way or if the previous owner did.

(Extra sidenote: Developer cable/charing port appears to be EC U6 but I haven't tested the pinout.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)