FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to mirror my android phone screen to my tablet or TV box?

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By Andi-onex, Member on 28th January 2015, 02:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there
like the title of this thread,

i want an application wich allow me to Mirror my android phone screen to another android tablet or tv box

i search on the Play store but i don't find what i need.

so can anyone help me !!!

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi-onex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andi-onex Ad-Free

28th January 2015, 03:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Samsung devices can do this via SideSync. I went out of my way to get a phone and tablet so I could use the mirror/remote call/file transfer functionality. Recently LG copied this, so if you have an LG phone and tablet you may also be in luck.

You should probably check the list of devices that support the Chromecast, or consider MHL for output of your phone to a television via an adapter cable.

Sent from my Galaxy S5
28th January 2015, 08:52 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
After long search i think that it's not possible to mirror All the screen of the phone to another android device beacause
it's should be a protocol like ,DLNA or Miracast ... wich is possible with a dongle wifi display.
but i found two applications wich allow us to share content between devices:

1_ the first aplication is Screenshare:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...browser.server

2_The seconde application is EZcast screeen
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...micro.ezcastrx

you can watch the video to know how it works
29th January 2015, 01:25 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
If both devices are rooted you can get full Chromecast functionality (well, mostly. a few things like Netflix don't and likely will never work) using the Cast receiver port that's on this board along with the Xposed module to disable the signature date check on the device that's sending the Cast, works for me.
30th January 2015, 09:43 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Thank you but i don't understand very well

can you please explain what shoul i do step by step?

Regards
30th January 2015, 10:02 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I can recommend to use my app Screen Stream Mirroring , here is the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enstream.trial
I recommend it not only because I am the developer, but because the app was initially made for this.
You can use VLC for Android as receiver or any other RTSP player.
I will also release very soon a player for Android with good additional features.
Just ask if you have any question.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloosh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloosh Ad-Free
31st January 2015, 09:57 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
How it works?? there is no instructions!
please explain step by step what i should do?
6th February 2015, 01:37 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Download allcast receiver to your tablet and allcast to your phone.
28th May 2015, 12:14 AM |#9  

More
vnc method (root)
Try droid vnc server from the play store(this requires root access) on the device you want to mirror and get a vnc viewer on the device that you want to connect to the vnc server and this will mirror your screen
The Following User Says Thank You to dillonxti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dillonxti Ad-Free
24th August 2015, 07:58 AM |#10  
SyDnEy
Thanks Meter: 35

More
hi i owned galaxy note 3 phone and recently just bought galaxy tablet note 10.1.
i want to do this:
i have movie files on my sd card on my phone, but i want to watch the movie on my tablet screen (streaming)
(not swapping the sd card, and if possible using direct wifi or bluetooth only. not transferring the movie file but streaming them).

thanks. both devices has android 4.4.2
24th August 2015, 10:05 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloosh

I can recommend to use my app Screen Stream Mirroring , here is the free version:
I recommend it not only because I am the developer, but because the app was initially made for this.
You can use VLC for Android as receiver or any other RTSP player.
I will also release very soon a player for Android with good additional features.
Just ask if you have any question.

is it available for android 2.3 gingerbread? bcuz it says is not compatible.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, mirror, phone, screen, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)