FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to mirror my android phone screen to my tablet or TV box?

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By Andi-onex, Member on 28th January 2015, 02:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2015, 10:05 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloosh

I can recommend to use my app Screen Stream Mirroring , here is the free version:
I recommend it not only because I am the developer, but because the app was initially made for this.
You can use VLC for Android as receiver or any other RTSP player.
I will also release very soon a player for Android with good additional features.
Just ask if you have any question.

is it available for android 2.3 gingerbread? bcuz it says is not compatible.

26th August 2015, 08:23 AM |#12  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Audio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi-onex

Hi there
like the title of this thread,

i want an application wich allow me to Mirror my android phone screen to another android tablet or tv box

i search on the Play store but i don't find what i need.

so can anyone help me !!!

regards

Which phone your are using...? It depends upon that.
26th August 2015, 01:11 PM |#13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiteshonline

Which phone your are using...? It depends upon that.

i have HTC One X runing stock rom 4.2.2 sence 5
21st February 2016, 07:57 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
search yueye and download two apps called limitless remote and limitless server. The server app will host a server so every devices on the same Lan can pair up with, but you need to root your server device or the display will be blank, the client device which is the controlling side do not require rooting. You can also download a limitless.zip from the original website to install it in any window os, you can even remote control your pc when you host a server there
10th May 2016, 08:41 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

I can recommend to use my app Screen Stream Mirroring , here is the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enstream.trial
I recommend it not only because I am the developer, but because the app was initially made for this.
I will also release very soon a player for Android with good additional features.

Just downloaded it although like any other app is a bit slow so i cant use it to stream games is it dependant on wifi speed? ( I have terrible connection btw about 8mb/s ) but it works! phenomenally !

Sent from my LG-Ls990 using XDA-Developers mobile app
10th May 2016, 08:59 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneNoobs

Just downloaded it although like any other app is a bit slow so i cant use it to stream games is it dependant on wifi speed? ( I have terrible connection btw about 8mb/s ) but it works! phenomenally !

Sent from my LG-Ls990 using XDA-Developers mobile app

If you have a quite recent Android version it should use hardware encoding so you should be able to stream any game... up to 60fps since Android 4.4.
You can check in app preferences if hardware encoding is enabled.
11th May 2016, 11:29 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

If you have a quite recent Android version it should use hardware encoding so you should be able to stream any game... up to 60fps since Android 4.4.
You can check in app preferences if hardware encoding is enabled.

Would that be under developer preferences or your app's preference. Once i get another goole survey and rack up my google play credit ill buy the app its a good hastle free app.
9th July 2016, 06:45 AM |#18  
Flag OnaHill
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:

I can recommend to use my app Screen Stream Mirroring , here is the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enstream.trial

I was going to try your app, but the reviews on Playstore are dismal. Possibly the most negative reviews I've ever seen for an app. So I won't bother, because as in most apps, there are dozens more.

You really should consider trashing the app, fixing it (apparently you have an insane number of ads in the free version) and re-releasing it under a different title. Word of mouth, or in this case, thumbs is everything in the dev world.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi-onex

After long search i think that it's not possible to mirror All the screen of the phone to another android device beacause
it's should be a protocol like ,DLNA or Miracast ... wich is possible with a dongle wifi display.
but i found two applications wich allow us to share content between devices:

1_ the first aplication is Screenshare:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...browser.server

I just tried the screenshare app on my Samsung Galaxy tab SM-T350 and a cheap little LGL15G. It works perfectly. I only tried it on my home wifi network, but it streams fast, installs easy and best of all, its free with NO ADS
14th August 2017, 06:58 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
use bubbleupnp
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, mirror, phone, screen, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)