Screen cast via hotspot without Internet (no root needed)

Search This thread

Klp1tyklop

Jan 23, 2015
When I get the cc I though I could cast my screen without a rooter or even a Internet to the TV, unfortunately when I set up the cc everything get destroyed and instead of the idea of bringing the little cc with me in the hotel and watch a movie from my phone, I keep getting cannot found a cc device... For some reason cc needs a active Internet to eat some kbs but that's doesn't mean it gonna drain your data not even 1mb In hours so here the steps

note that we cannot have hotspot and wifi on same time so we first gonna make the hotspot

In settings for hotspot
For example on ssid I put LG hotspot and a pass xxxx

Now we going and open wifi and open cc app it found our cc and moves as to the setup
Note because our hotspot it's close we need to put exactly the ssid and pass in able to be connect in my case I use LG hotspot and pass xxxx
Now press connect and in the time that it search to connect to cc open the hotspot that you create, it automatically close the wifi and the cc app will tell you that it needs to turn on your wifi
(it depends on your device some might show lf any device have connected to your hotspot mine it doesn't but it should be connected )
Now lf u go to the left panel and press screen cast it gonna tell you no cc have found
Open your data and your done it found the cc and starts..
In my device using LG g2 lf I close the data it stop the cast in a Galaxy s4 that I try it keeps Casting without any problem at all in any case using cast screen and data it not gonna use pretty much anything

I hope I helped and make many more happy!

Klp1tyklop

Jan 23, 2015
I've tried a few device more and looks like not all can do the trick with the cc app open and pass to the hotspot direct from the same device, in that case you have to setup your cc to the hotspot from a computer or an other device

survivor_evil

Jul 24, 2010
so not even rooting it would make you able to stream without internet? I just want to stream my local movies