By thorosso, Senior Member on 24th October 2015, 12:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th December 2015, 10:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
how to screenmirror without wifi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorosso

Yes, the old app works. Try the version 1.11.9 http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...-apk-download/

Hey mate can you give me the steps to run screenmirror without wifi? this is something i want to try without using wifi.

Thanks alot for the apk also.

9th December 2015, 01:26 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcg86

Hey mate can you give me the steps to run screenmirror without wifi? this is something i want to try without using wifi.

Thanks alot for the apk also.

It will only work in the previous version of the Chromecast app (the one I posted the link). First time you will need a second device to setup your chromecast: enable Hotspot in your primary phone (the one you want to do the screen mirroring) and configure chromecast through your second device (open Chromecast app and configure the device to use your first device hotspot connection). Keep your hotspot turned on. Open Chromecast app in your first device and through the menu, select "Cast screen". That's it!

Don't forget to disable the auto update in chromecast app. Good luck!
1st January 2017, 08:48 PM |#13  
HEAVEN
Thanks Meter: 754

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorosso

It will only work in the previous version of the Chromecast app (the one I posted the link). First time you will need a second device to setup your chromecast: enable Hotspot in your primary phone (the one you want to do the screen mirroring) and configure chromecast through your second device (open Chromecast app and configure the device to use your first device hotspot connection). Keep your hotspot turned on. Open Chromecast app in your first device and through the menu, select "Cast screen". That's it!

Don't forget to disable the auto update in chromecast app. Good luck!

@thorosso
Any update on this?
Does the latest Chromecast apk also not allow streaming without a second device?
10th July 2019, 05:56 AM |#14  
Flag Lexington,sc
Thanks Meter: 31

More
wow seen this late but Xposed fakewifi there's few more fake it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)