Android TV 8.0 flash file for all TCL Android TV

Search This thread

masimomasimo

Feb 7, 2011
Leaked TCL Android TV 8.0 before it is updated on TCL's own website, so if you have a TCL Android TV of model types Percee TV you can injoy Android 8.

Please Note that you have to use USB Port 3 and Not USB Port 2 or you will Problem.

(.........1drv.ms/u/s!AnbGbXJxdf9Bg4Uwth3AFXu8xksloA.......)

Download the file and copy to a blank formatted USB Plug in the format USB drum 32

1. Turn off the TV (power supply - unplug the power cord)
2. Insert the USB stick in USB Port 3
3. Press and hold the power button on the TV: n (not the remote control)
4. Turn on the power to the TV (while pressing the power button)
5. After approximately ten seconds, you see the upgrade message on the TV as soon as you see this, release the power switch.

The TV will now be updated. Do not disconnect or press any buttons until you see the google welcome page. The update is now complete.

falz1982

Feb 25, 2012
I have a USB 3 port and a USB2 port that says service on my TCL 55C2US anyone tried this one yet?
I would love to see if i can give it a bit of an update

Reactions: shibaboocus

hfturbo

May 28, 2019
How to remove automatic updates?

My tv are TCL U49C7006, and I want android 7 because works with NTFS system, but the Tv always update to android 8....

I dont find in the menu how to disable the updates...

GioKanto

Oct 16, 2014
You should add to the first message that you have to use an USB 3.0 pendrive to make it work, i've tried many times with an USB 2.0 pendrive and it didn't work.

agieromazzo

Feb 11, 2012
I have a TCL 50p1US Smart TV that I know has Android 5.1.1, with this update unlock all the features of a true Android TV?

mamut321

May 10, 2020
hi Guys i would need your help. because i realy don't want to brick my tv. i have tcl 55dc760 on android 6.0 i would like to update it to 8.0. can you explane me more detail what should i do?
thank you

Reactions: dadaz007

lemmej

May 14, 2020
Bonjour est ce compatible avec une Tv 55EP640 svp ?
merci par avance.
Mamut321 Comment as tu fait?

Last edited:

lemmej

May 14, 2020
No it is not. but i could help you find the way for your TV. which version of android are you running and what software version do you have?

Merci beaucoup pour ton aide ma version tv est:

V8-R851T02-LF1V252.011680.
Comment je peut connaître ma version android? comment faire pour vous envoyé la photo?

mamut321

May 10, 2020
Merci beaucoup pour ton aide ma version tv est:

V8-R851T02-LF1V252.011680.
Comment je peut connaître ma version android? comment faire pour vous envoyé la photo?

that is enough info. As i see this is curently the newest version from official TCL website. And it is Android 9.0. you can check it here under download and click on software. https://www.tcl.com/eu/en/new-product-list/ep64-series/65--4k-hdr-tv-powered-by-android-tv.html
but as i said curently this is the newest version

lemmej

May 14, 2020
merci pour votre retour,

on peut root cette tv? des applications ne sont pas présente sur google play et quand j installe des APK elle ne s installe pas sur la tv.

mamut321

May 10, 2020
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, please help me. My TCL using Android 8, model L32S6800.
    Does anyone know what firmware should I download
    Look here....
    Leaked TCL Android TV 8.0 before it is updated on TCL's own website, so if you have a TCL Android TV of model types Percee TV you can injoy Android 8.

Please Note that you have to use USB Port 3 and Not USB Port 2 or you will Problem.

(.........1drv.ms/u/s!AnbGbXJxdf9Bg4Uwth3AFXu8xksloA.......)

Download the file and copy to a blank formatted USB Plug in the format USB drum 32

1. Turn off the TV (power supply - unplug the power cord)
    2. Insert the USB stick in USB Port 3
    3. Press and hold the power button on the TV: n (not the remote control)
    4. Turn on the power to the TV (while pressing the power button)
    5. After approximately ten seconds, you see the upgrade message on the TV as soon as you see this, release the power switch.

The TV will now be updated. Do not disconnect or press any buttons until you see the google welcome page. The update is now complete.
    I did read it. However it has confused me as there are multiple firmware versions, some are ending with V182, V198, and V169. Not sure which one would be compatible with my TV.

Any help in this regard is truly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    All S68AT02 firmware is for your TV.
    or other link...
    I have a USB 3 port and a USB2 port that says service on my TCL 55C2US anyone tried this one yet?
    I would love to see if i can give it a bit of an update
    Hi,
    I would like to go back to android 7 because after update my TV has bad video quality. it's possible? please help me
    Hello, please help me. My TCL using Android 8, model L32S6800.
    Does anyone know what firmware should I download
    Look here....