FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Heart Rate OS for Android Wear with Google Fit sync

249 posts
Thanks Meter: 308

By jimmod, Senior Member on 16th February 2015, 03:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I just got my Moto 360 last month and was working on this app since I would love to track my heart rate all the time

Download (Google Play)

Description
Got smart-watch?
It'll be a waste if it's not periodically check your heart rate

Heart Rate OS is a must have tool for android wearable smart-watch owner.
Everyone will curious about his/her heart rate across the day:
- How much is my highest/lowest heart rate?
- When was my highest/lowest heart rate occurred?
- Is it having a pattern?
- How my heart rate compared with my step history
- Etc

And what cool is all your heart rate data will be sync to your Google Fit account combined with other Google Fit data.

Heart Rate OS is still beta and new feature will keep coming.
- Setting hear rate minimum & maximum limit
- Notification when below minimum or above maximum
- Display step chart*
- More options
- Etc

Common FAQ
1. What kind of smart-watch do I need?
-> HROS will only work with Android wearable watch: Moto 360, LG G Watch R and other android wear watch with heart rate sensor. HROS does not work on Samsung Gear and smart watches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear-Fit and Gear II are not supported. Please do not give bad rating because of it.
2. My automatic heart rate check is not working?
-> If you tried manual checking working, automatic hear rate check should be work. Please try to tighten your band and select more frequent checking.
3. What should I do if I have question/crash?
-> Write me email from menu "Send feedback" or go to HROS xda forum for discussion (http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...oogle-t3031964)

Screenshot

XDA:DevDB Information
Heart Rate OS for Android Wear, Device Specific App for the Android Wear

Contributors
jimmod

Version Information

Created 2015-02-16
Last Updated 2015-02-20
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sidesync_capture_March 29, 2015 at 11:54:13 PM GMT+7.png
Views:	2502
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	3371805   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sidesync_capture_March 29, 2015 at 11:54:22 PM GMT+7.png
Views:	2458
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	3371806   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sidesync_capture_March 29, 2015 at 11:54:31 PM GMT+7.png
Views:	2436
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	3371807  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jimmod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmod Ad-Free

16th February 2015, 03:13 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
APK download:
- Version 0.4.3
- Version 0.5.0
- Version 0.5.1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmod Ad-Free
16th February 2015, 03:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
reserved
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmod Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 01:44 AM |#4  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Ignore my previous post. Looking to see how it affects battery life. But good idea.

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to HuStLaZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HuStLaZ Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 04:44 PM |#5  
Flag Marche_Marotta (PU)
Thanks Meter: 569

Donate to Me
More
Nice app, I was looking for an app like this but it seems that is not working on my LG G watch R. I've sent you some crash reports
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMorpheus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMorpheus Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 06:12 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuStLaZ

Ignore my previous post. Looking to see how it affects battery life. But good idea.

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Free mobile app

Any feedback will be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorpheus

Nice app, I was looking for an app like this but it seems that is not working on my LG G watch R. I've sent you some crash reports

Not sure which email from you. But several user were using LG G watch R and they said HROS is able to get the heart rate properly.
Do you only see -1 result? when "check heart rate now"
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmod Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 06:16 PM |#7  
Flag Marche_Marotta (PU)

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmod

Any feedback will be great

Not sure which email from you. But several user were using LG G watch R and they said HROS is able to get the heart rate properly.
Do you only see -1 result? when "check heart rate now"

After some FC I get it working, it seems that Automatic check works too! Before it was stuck on -1.
I'll keep testing and report back!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMorpheus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMorpheus Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 10:41 PM |#8  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 69

More
It would be great to have different intervals, like 1 minute or even continuous, it would be very handy for heart monitoring during workouts. I do a lot of hiit and knowing heart rate in real time is very useful

Sent from my LG-F460S
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKaser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheKaser Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 11:18 PM |#9  
Flag Marche_Marotta (PU)

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKaser

It would be great to have different intervals, like 1 minute or even continuous, it would be very handy for heart monitoring during workouts. I do a lot of hiit and knowing heart rate in real time is very useful

Sent from my LG-F460S

+1
It would be usefull to be able to set a "sleeping time", like don't check the heart rate from 1:00 to 8:00 (I usually sleep without my watch, so is pointless check the heart rate at night)
18th February 2015, 03:36 AM |#10  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 74

More
I'll give a try... thanks!
18th February 2015, 07:26 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKaser

Sent from my LG-F460S

+1
I'm having a problem: The "Check heart rate now" was changed to "Heart Rate Checking In Progress" when I click on it the first time and from then is at this state.

Two new feature requests:
- In the history, it could be good to be able to select more than Last 2 days. It could be useful to select a date range or at least having the options "4 Days", "1 Week", "2 Week", "1 Month"
- In my LG G Watch R the measurement last for a long time. ┬┐Is it normal?. It could be useful to be able to cancel the measurement or force it to measure at any desired time.

Thanks and best regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)