138.5 KB · Views: 26,053
  • photo_2017-10-16_16-26-47.jpg
    photo_2017-10-16_16-26-47.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 25,710
Last edited by a moderator:

dennig2001

Jul 31, 2011
Unna
Could you tell me how i could install the watchfaces to my Fossil Q explorist? it has no usb connection to the pc

dennig2001

Jul 31, 2011
Unna
I found a way.. but i wanted to install the great Diesel Watchface.. sadly this is not possible :(
the error i get is:
"install failed already exists: attempt to reinstall com.fossil.wearables.de without first uninstalling"

is it possible to change something that i would be able to install this Watchface? This would be sooooo great!
THX

Last edited:

jlomein

Jun 15, 2012
Thanks, got most of these working on my ZTE Quartz. Some don't install, some install but selecting that watch face will produce a black screen or generic watch face. I'd say I got ~70% working though. I just wish there was a way to delete individual watch faces, since there's dozens of faces in my list now and I'm not going to use the majority of them.

Also noticed it installed several battery charging watch faces. When I put my Quartz on the charger and want to view the standard watch face or notifications, I have to swipe away 3 charging faces. Not a big deal, just odd.

mckoval

Oct 8, 2007
Krakow
I found a way.. but i wanted to install the great Diesel Watchface.. sadly this is not possible :(
the error i get is:
"install failed already exists: attempt to reinstall com.fossil.wearables.de without first uninstalling"

is it possible to change something that i would be able to install this Watchface? This would be sooooo great!
THX
While looking on some system apps on fosssil q explorist I saw files named michael kors and diesel - as these are different brands from one manufacturer I would assume that it is possible to unlock those watchfaces on fossil q explorist.
Unfortunately I dont have the knowledge to try it myself.

Wysłane z mojego HTC 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jpsy

Aug 28, 2007
Thousand thanks, I'll try with my Huawei Watch 1st generation

Edit : Grr it my computer doesn't recognize my Huawei Watch :(

Sent from my HUAWEI Mate 8 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Last edited:

Macbook386

Sep 28, 2011
first i want to say thank you for porting these :)

i tried to install thr armani watch faces and i get this message in adb

[INSTALL_FAILED_VERSION_DOWNGRADE]

can anybody help me? i got the fossil q explorist. thank you

Last edited:

alxruizmx17

Nov 12, 2007
Thanks a lot for share with all of us, just one observation the zip don´t contain diesel on watchfaes... could you please post them?

kakmese

Oct 7, 2017

sterkinski

Jan 13, 2018
Great work! I was looking for Fossil faces for way to long now. Thank you!
Does anyone know how to install a watch face? :(
I installed the motorola and huawei faces and i don't use them.
Thank you!

LG Urbane user here.

babak_1274

Sep 28, 2006
Tehran
I want to first thank you for your nice collection.
I want to tell you that Mission faces for me only work in minor type and I cannot edit them

JDBarlow

Aug 27, 2010
White Oak, TX
Here's a collection of my ported stock watchfaces!

All the Watchfaces were taken straight from either System dump or OTA update of respective watches

All Watchfaces are ported by me.

The zip contains all the Stock watchfaces from the following watches:-

Asus Zenwatch 3
Casio WSD-F20
Diesel On
Eporio Armani
Fossil Q Explorist
Huawei Watch 1st gen
Huawei Watch 2nd Gen
LG Watch W100
LG Watch R
LG Watch Urbane
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
Michael Kors Grayson **[NEW]**
Moto 360 2nd Gen (UPDATED,2.0) **[NEW]**
New Balance
Nixon Mission
Ustwo Old Watchfaces (Digilog etc) **[NEW]**
Samsung Gear Live

INSTALLATION:
https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2499926
Use this tool for installing.
Intructions

just connect your watch to the pc via the cradle/charger and then open the above mentioned Tool,you'll get a prompt on your watch,choose "Always allow from this computer" and then use install app option from the tool,locate the apk and you're good to go!
also before doing all this don't forget to enable ADB debugging on your watch.(Tap build number 7 times and the enable it from developer settings)

SOME NOTES

--Install Zenwatch Manager on your phone otherwise ZW3 WFs wont work.
--Casio Watchfaces seems to work only if they are placed in /system/priv-app.So try pushing it to /system/priv-app via TWRP or any Root Explorer
--Huawei Watch 1st gen Watchfaces didn't work on my LG G Watch so try it for yourself
--Some of the Huawei Watch 2 Watchfaces won't work and they'll display a black screen
--i've installed all of these on my Huawei Watch 1 and every watchface works perfectly without any problem.Also some watchfaces may get messed up on Square screens.

Here's the link for the watchfaces http://www.mediafire.com/file/bu9at8u71ufidw9/Stock+Watchfaces+Port+By+Hipped_Orange22+%5Bv2%5D.zip

ENJOY! :D:D:D

Password for the zip file=ho22

PLEASE HIT THANKS, IT HELPS ME ALOT :)

They all worked great on my Huawei Watch 2 Sport BT thanks for the port!

Reactions: Jansen200277

StaticMoot

Mar 19, 2012
Thank you so much for these! Any chance of pulling the newer Fossil watch faces? I've been hunting for the APK with no success. The one's I'm talking about are the AMOLED friendly ones on the Q Explorist. I miss the Big Tic face from when I had an Explorist and nothing really replicates it well.

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Thank you for the watchfaces, I have installed some on my LG Urbane but some don't work. How can I remove them?

Top Liked Posts