WEAR 24 ROM Challenge

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By Undergroundstudents, Junior Member on 2nd May 2018, 09:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2018, 02:49 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
How does this work? Whoever claims the price commits to working on this and getting us NFC? If yes, I’m in!

16th May 2018, 04:24 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Pensacola

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula

How does this work? Whoever claims the price commits to working on this and getting us NFC? If yes, I’m in!

Whoever first successfully creates a working wear24 ROM with NFC enabled and Google Pay Support, will win the money pool. In order for one to claim the prize they must PM me with a working ROM, I will test the ROM and if it is valid, I will award them the money pool. In order to participate you must at least donate 5.00 to the money pool, make sure to notate the donation with your username.
26th May 2018, 04:06 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undergroundstudents

Whoever first successfully creates a working wear24 ROM with NFC enabled and Google Pay Support...make sure to notate the donation with your username.

You do not have to participate in order to donate money to the pool. Show your support to the dedicated DEVS! The deadline is July 4th 2018. If no one claims the prize the funds will be refunded to the supporters.

Well it looks like I just made your first donation of 5 bucks usd.
C'mon folks, this would be great to get done! Just make sure whenever it is that each and every step required is written down for less experiened (but willing to try) folks like me.
Thanks!
31st May 2018, 06:33 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
We need more people to chip in! It's only $5 and you all know we REALLY need this!
5th June 2018, 05:46 PM |#15  
Flag Conceição dos Ouros
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
This is really sad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180605-134610.png
Views:	616
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	4518979  
6th June 2018, 03:59 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am planning to start working on the asteroidos port today, I'll let you know you guys about the progress.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to can_undeger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift can_undeger Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 05:27 AM |#17  
Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by can_undeger

I am planning to start working on the asteroidos port today, I'll let you know you guys about the progress.

Awesome. It would be sweet if you could figure out a way to install it without taking the device apart. But if you can't, I'm willing to do the Wear surgery to get it rooted. I've been sitting on an extra T-Mobile sim, so I'll go ahead and pop that in while I have it open.

What I'm trying to say is, when you're ready for somebody to test it, I'm game.
18th June 2018, 09:00 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member
Pensacola

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipecassiors

This is really sad

Aww if you want you can send it directly to me and I can deposit it into the pool for you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
verizon-wear24, wear24

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)