Hi, i am sven, a beginning developer from the netherlands, i saw that you could install normal apps to your android wear device using adb and after that a tool called android wear tools, i thought the second one was not good enough, so i decided to build one myself using C#.
Its not perfect, but... its something!
what can this tool do?
- Make a connection to your watch using adb
- List all apps available on that device
- Install an app to that device
- Delete an app from the device
- View the app in the google play store, to make sure you do not uninstall the wrong app
What can this tool not do?
- Bake some cookies
- Work on OSX or Linux
- Root your device or something else like that
Help!!! it does not work
- make sure you have connected your phone to your PC and Installed the last ADB drivers
- Have you enabled "android debugging" on your phone, your watch and your phones android wear app?
- well... this program is buggy, so let me know if you find some other problems
Sven's android wear toolkit, Tool/Utility for the Android Wear
the flying dutchman
Source Code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_I...ew?usp=sharing
Current Beta Version: 0.9
Beta Release Date: 2024-01-05
Last Updated 2015-01-23