[APP][5.0+] uAu - Youtube Floating player w/ notification Controls.

Search This thread

GHLApps

Feb 26, 2018
Sharjah
Hey guys and gals today I am going to present to you my app.

It's my first time to post here on xda so I am a little nervous, and to answer yes there are other app's that do what i do. :( But I intended to streamline the process than rather opening the app and have you search the video you want to watch within the app. I thought of just using the youtube app to get the videos you want by sharing it to the uAu App :D. But even if at least I get 1 person to find my app handy that would be awesome! :D

Have you ever wanted to just listen to watch a video or even listen to some songs on YouTube while being able to browse the internet or even 9GAG?

But unfortunately, you have to either choose to watch videos only or just browse the net. This is where uAu comes in handy. uAu is an android app that lets you watch youtube videos while being able to do other stuff on your phone.

All you have to do is find the video you want to watch or listen to on the YouTube App and then just SHARE the video to uAu. Then presto, you are able to watch or listen to your favourite videos while being able to do other stuff on your phone!

uAu provides the following features:
  • Add Videos to your playlist, by sharing Youtube Videos to the uAu App.
  • Shuffle your playlist items!
  • Watch YouTube videos on a Minimized Player with notification Controls.
  • Watch YouTube videos on a Floating Player.
  • Watch YouTube videos on Fullscreen.

How to use uAu:

With Youtube App

Open your YouTube App

Pick a Video to watch or listen to and share it with the uAu App.

That's it! You are good to go.

Without YouTube App

Get the YouTube Video URL you want to watch or listen to.

Paste the Youtube URL into the uAu App.

Thanks for your time,
GHLApps

If you have any suggestions or questions you can email me here: ghl.application@gmail.com