Double tap status bar/nav bar/lockscreen/notification shade to quickly put your device to sleep!
- Especially useful in devices where power button is hard to reach
- Often faster and easier than using the power button
- Reduce the wear and tear of power button
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher
- NO root required
All features of the app are available for free, without any ads. (The in-app purchase inside the app will not work as the app has been removed from play store)
Please do not mirror without permission. Link to this thread or play store page if you want to share this app elsewhere. So that users will know where to check for updates and get support from.
Please note: Hopefully it won't come to this, but just in case, to uninstall the app, you'll have to deactivate device admin permission first (Settings -> Security -> Device Admin -> Easy Lock).[/SIZE]
- Admin permission is required to turn of the screen and put the phone to sleep
- Lollipop smart lock is not supported by Device Admin. It's an Android system limitation. However, smart lock is supported by Easy Lock if you have root access. If you see a prompt for root access, this is what that's for.
- Draw over other apps permission is required to detect double taps.
- App Usage Statistics (in Lollipop and above) is required if you enable the option 'Try to avoid soft key presses'. This permission will be requested only if you enable this option.
Source code is distributed under Apache v2 license. Source repository: https://github.com/aravindsagar/EasyLock
Find me in G+