This module - as the description says - saves the stack trace of a crashing app and displays all crashes in a list so you don't have to look through a long logcat anymore. Additionally you get a notification on every crash (configurable) which already displays the most important information.
The app still packs many functionalities like the old module does, with a nice addition. These are the supported features.
- Search in crashed apps
- Search in stack trace
- Crash preview in notification
- Combination of same crashes / apps to avoid long repetetive lists
- Crash blacklist
- Quick actions to copy / share a stack trace
- Uploading to dogbin for convenient sharing.
For unrooted/ADB users
1. Install ADB on your computer
2. Enable USB debugging on your phone and connect it to your computer
3. Install the app on your phone
4. Open a command prompt
5. Type the command below and press enter
adb shell pm grant xyz.paphonb.scoop android.permission.READ_LOGS
7. You should now see a notification that indicates that the app is running.
8. Go crash an app and it will show up
For rooted users:
1. Install and open the app
2. Grant root permission
3. You should now see a notification that indicates that the app is running.
4. Go crash an app and it will show up
Scoop, App for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 2.0.2
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-03
Last Updated 2019-01-11